[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what tumblrinas actually believe.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr.jpg (51KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
51KB, 640x958px
This is what tumblrinas actually believe.
>>
They have a point about how weird it is that dudes who like cats are looked down upon. Who WOULDN'T want a chill roommate like your own personal version of Hobbies the tiger? Cats are awesome
>>
Dogs:
>Bark when there's an intruder at the door
>Are required to be taken for walks, ergo give you exercise
>Are loyal companions and called "man's best friend" for a reason

Cats:
>Sit around
>Shit in sand
>?
>>
>>132086360
it's blasphemy to hate dogs because we co-evolved with dogs, they worked with us, protected us from danger, and hunted with us

cats just mooch
like women
>>
>>132086360
*sprays
it's so discreet. dogs are overt. cats are coniving, vindictive, solitary.
>>
>>132086360
>not having both a kot and a doggo

You'll never fucking make it.
>>
>cats are fucking evil...the Jews of the animal world with those creepy reptilian eyes.
>>
>>132087224
Cats protect the home, kill varmints, and are chill hang out buddies.
>>
>>132087224
>proves those crazy bitches right
>>
>>132088235

R-rare?
>>
File: CatDog[1].jpg (20KB, 262x197px) Image search: [Google]
CatDog[1].jpg
20KB, 262x197px
>>132086360

Dumbasses don't they know cat and dog is a social construct? I own a datog that is non-binary on the species spectrum.
>>
Dogs rule, Cats muh...
>>
File: 2017-07-01 16.05.33.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-01 16.05.33.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>132088129
No more cave crickets in my basement! This may be the toxoplasmosis talking, but i'd fucking kill anybody who would try and harm my cats. Pic related is my cat Lilly.
>>
File: julie.jpg (32KB, 781x960px) Image search: [Google]
julie.jpg
32KB, 781x960px
>>132088545
>>
wait a minute..... cats are seen as feminine, and dogs as masculine..... but it DOESNT have to be that way! It all makes sense now... Just because of what youre born as, it doesnt mean you can be perceived in any way other than a preconceived notion of people that dont understand. Gender doesnt decide what YOU want to be perceived as...

....wait a minute.... youre all a bunch of fuckin racists! I cant believe my eyes have been shrouded!
>>
faggots are, in fact, dog lovers
>>
It is not even true.
They talk without having a look to available statistics, as usual.
>>
>just because I'm biologically a female, doesnt mean I have to be treated like one

Well, just because im a racist, doesnt mean I need to be treated like one either!
>>
>>132087185
heres a (you), you based fucker
>>
>>132088598
Haha
>>
>>132086360
Well they do have a point. Dogs are God sent and cats are basically the niggers of the animal kingdom
>>
Species is a social construct, it's all a big conservative conspiracy to kill gay people.
>>
>>132088644
>men prefer cats
Damn maybe there really is estrogen in the water
>>
they are both fucking nasty and disgusting. would never let an animal into my house
>>
cats are disgusting animals and the stereotype of the effete beta faggot owning a cat exists for a reason
>>
>>132088644
>literally named "Stain"
>>
>>132088129
>>132088129
>cats protect the home
lol, anything a cat can """"protect"""" you from, a dog can protect you better
>>
File: 1488218268470.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488218268470.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>132086360

>cats are "sexy" animals

No, you dumb bitch. Cats are emergency pussy.
>>
File: fish.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
why is there never any love for fish though?

The Aquarium Hobby is the most redpilled hobby out there, you quite literally create and maintain an ecosystem while seeing many species of fish flourish.

And not all fish are the same, some fish are more peaceful, some are more aggressive, some are flatout aggressive, there are rules as to which fish can and cannot be mixed together.
>>
They are right. Tumblr is way more sensible than 4chink.
>>
>>132086360
We think dogs are masculine because they are loyal, useful, and selfless. We think cats are feminine because they are cold, useless, and only notice you when they want something.
>>
>>132088129
cats don't protect the home, they kill fuck all, they spread diseases.
i still like them
>>
>Dogs
>Charge into machine gun fire for their owners
>Give their lives on a daily basis for us
>Performed countless, useful tasks since we started to domesticate them
>Intelligent, social creatures

>Cats
>They kill things sometimes
>Sometimes they just give you diseases
>Rape and destroy local wildlife
>Who knows

I like cats, they're like warm, living pillows and make cute noises when you touch them... but they're certainly not even close to being as valuable as dogs.
>>
>>132089839
This
>>
>>132088340
Wot?
>>
>>132086360
You need to have both a cat and a dog. It rules.
>>
>>132086360
its blasphemy to hate dogs because only a shitty narcissist can possibly hate them.
All they do is love you and show unyielding loyalty to you, and can even be trained to protect you or work for you.
Without exception if someone tells you they hate dogs you should distance yourself from them. They are a narcissistic sociopath.

Here are the complaints about dogs
>they are too needy (IE: they care about you)
>they have to go outside (if going outside/being active is a problem, there is something wrong)
>they are too energetic (again, if being excited to see you is a problem, there is something wrong)

Why whores like cats
>like wow, it treats me like shit
>its a selfish creature that sleeps most of the time, just like me!
>but sometimes, it does something cute or purrs for me. AWWWW
Dont get me wrong, my cats have been entertaining. But if you ONLY like cats and hate dogs, then you are probably an emotionally damaged narcissistic sociopath.
Its a big red flag if a girl ever tells you that.
>>
File: 1498736061050.gif (1MB, 220x181px) Image search: [Google]
1498736061050.gif
1MB, 220x181px
I don't know what they're on about. Ladies love my cat.
>>
The fuck does this have to do with politics. OP is a fag.
>>
My cat is quite protective. If it hears a strange noise outside she starts growling and running around the windows to investigate. It's comforting to know she's got my back. Also she kills all the vermin around the house which reduces the chance of snakes setting up shop.

My dogs on the other hand bark at the smallest fucking sound. Other than that they sit around all day unless actively forced to go outside.

Meanwhile my cats have a daily ritual of going outside and hunting at 6am, have a nap at 11, then they're back outside by the afternoon for some afternoon sunbathing. By evening they're inside ready to be fed and at night she's huddled away on my bed waiting for me to sleep with her.

Cats might make you sound gay but they are way better companions simply because they are independently active. Dogs can't do that because they are betas. Cats are on our level. They are the alphas (or so they think).
>>
>>132090161
You're the narcissist. You don't see an independent creature. It's something that 'works for you' and 'has unconditional loyalty'. What a beta animal. With cats you have to earn their respect or they'll never appreciate you. They are mature and on the same level of humans with respect to how they expect to be treated.
>>
File: 1498588720740.jpg (216KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1498588720740.jpg
216KB, 1224x1445px
>>132090256
>cat is protective
is this tumblr showing up ITT?
No one actually believes a house cat is viable protection, right?
An opossum, raccoon, fox, coyote, or Owl will all fucking eat your cat.
Nice "protection" you got there.

Needless to say, a cat will take down a human being.
>>
>>132090445
no tumblr, you are a fucking retard and my dog could probably kill you, a human.

Meanwhile I could kick your cat once and paralyze it for life.
>>
My cat is fat as fuck and sleeps all day. plz helpe
>>
>>132090522
so you admit it
>>
>>132090460
I don't need an animal to protect me you beta little boy. I need an animal that alerts me to danger so I can protect the household.

Dogs and cats both do this, but dogs bark at LITERALLY EVERYTHING whereas cats know the difference between a bird chirping and footsteps. Your dog going off at night isn't going to help when he cried wolf a million times in the past.
>>
>>132090535
Stop feeding it so much. You're an irresponsible pet owner.
>>
>>132090594
Train your dog. That's something that can't be said for cats.
>>
>>132090591
admit what?
dogs have much higher intelligence than cats.

If a cat is "on your level" you are just admitting you are retarded.
Dog is probably smarter and more useful to society than you and your cat.

>>132090594
>every dog is the same
nice bait, I know you're just shitposting, ya cunt.
>>
>>132086360
they're 2 domesticated animals that are known for fucking with each other.
>>
>>132090653
But its hungry :(
>>
>>132090683
Cats can be trained, just not the way you train a dog. That's the mistake retards like you make. If a cat does something wrong you can't scold it. It won't ever learn. You need to reward good behavior and ignore bad behavior.

The amount of hate cats get on /pol/ is mind blowing. I bet most of you have shit cats because you raised it incorrectly.
>>
>>132090825
Cats were domesticated for their ability to hunt small prey. You don't need to train them for that. What else can you get a cat to do?
>>
>>132087131
I've never seen a dude take shit for owning a cat. Fucking love mine though.
>>
>>132087185
Yeah, but I play with my cat and she sleeps by my pillow at night.
>>
>>132086360
I'm pretty sure most of them have literal brain damage.
>>
>>132087185
>>132087224
This, end of thread
>>
>>132088644
>a survey of 1685 pet owners in the UK
>in the UK
That explains it.
>>
>>132090884
You simply treat the animal with respect, and it trains itself. My cat has utmost love for me and I know it's not unconditional 'pack mentality' love that a dog has.

Your dog doesn't love you. In fact it'll always be trying to fight you for alpha status, as that's what pack animals do.

Cats choose to be with you despite being able to fend for themselves. That's true loyalty.
>>
File: th6G3N3QT3.jpg (6KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
th6G3N3QT3.jpg
6KB, 300x169px
>>132087185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQZqmqQN4k
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.