[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China's masculinity crisis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 160826_NCT_DREAM.png (548KB, 640x457px)
160826_NCT_DREAM.png
548KB, 640x457px
I have never heard that China is living a masculinity crisis. Is this really true, /pol/?

I know that asians have a different perspective of what it means to be manly, but I always thought that chinese men were the most manly in asia, specially in comparison to Japan and Thailand.

Wtf is happening there?
>>
Good news. They'll beautiful traps in the future.
>>
"A new study links fetal exposure to a common chemical pollutant, bisphenol A (BPA), to defects of a testicular hormone in newborn boys with undescended testicles. The results suggest yet another potential harmful effect of BPA, which is widely used in many plastics, liners of food cans and dental sealants."
>>
>>132085654
The chinese consider it a masculinity crisis in the sense national fitness is not in line with their communist days

They'll probably roll out something to bring that up.
>>
File: 1494578460533.gif (223KB, 365x359px) Image search: [Google]
1494578460533.gif
223KB, 365x359px
>>132085745
>>
>>132085654
beta uprising will happen in china
>>
>>132085654

It's a Country of 1.3 Billion people.

USA is .3 billion people.

So when people round down and say "China has a BILLION people" they're literally rounding down the ENTIRE population of the US.

Look how many shut-in, autist NEET, faggot, virgin TrumpCucks are just here on /pol/... you have expect China to have 4 or 5 of you losers.
>>
all those feminine penises
>>
>>132085654

>China
>masculinity

Pick one
>>
File: 6920.gif (1022KB, 423x175px) Image search: [Google]
6920.gif
1022KB, 423x175px
>>132085654
all that delicious twink chink bp. yum.
>>
Its pretty scary in the china HK region if you are a masculine guy.
Their guards look like children and have machine guns and they get really triggered by masculine men.
>>
>>132085654
Hallyu wave. Those are the guys you get to see because that's what the global market around china wants to consume.
>>
I remember reading the one child policy FUCKED China big time.

Due to parents afraid their kid is gonna die, they shelter it big time, so they're raising a generation of wusses. There's also the issue that due to that retarded policy, most couples want to have a boy rather than a girl, so the demographics are all fucked up as well.

I'm not sure if I should be sad at all because I don't want the communists to have everything fine and dandy.
>>
>>132085654
Thailand is masculine as fuck. Muay Thai, pimps and mafia. You serious right now?
>>
>go on dating site
>look up older azn women because why not
>38-40 year old chinese women with no kids all over the place

what? aren't these guys supposed to be competing hard to get a wife because of the one child policy messing with their gender balance? how many of their women just went barren for no good reason?
>>
>>132086596
Interesting.
I somewhat agree with you that maybe communists going gay might not be a bad thing.
But, to be honest, there are so few countries with manlyness as the main subconscient rule for moral standards for men, that I fear that the whole world becomes effeminate. Throughout the history of mankind, it is the first time that sodomites and women have so much power over so much different nations. It is a very concerning scenario.
>>
>>132086762
Thailand also has the biggest tranny sexual market in the world.
>>
r/asianmasculinity - literal bitch made whiney Changs who cry to other bitches about how life isn't fair and other men steal their women
>>
Pre communist China was redpilled with confuscious and his data compressed quotes of pure wisdom. Then the same thing that happened to the USA now happened to China. The decadence of being prosperous led to them letting down their guard long enough for communism to creep in and they instantly turned the place into a multi ethnic playground and promoted diversity as the way forward and the old way as primitive. "out with the old in with the new" became the popular mantra. Except the "new" was just communism in disguise.
>>
>>132087308
>>132086596
They're using the excess men as a demographic weapon.

Chink DNA is among the few stable enough to 'breed up' black one.

A white person + a black person = a slightly lighter nigger.

A chink + A black person = A slightly darker Thai-looking kid that'll go back to looking chink in a generation.

By turning millions of African women into race traitors they're essentially creating a MASSIVE ethnic replacement campaign.

Chinks are literally going to fix Africa by outbreeding them.
>>
>>132085654
Chinese are naturally low-test already. I'd imagine with the amount of chemicals they shit into the air they could easily turn themselves into trannies.
>>
>>132085654
These guys are korean, not chinese.
>>
>>132085654
It's a result of prosperity. The rise of the beautiful ones. Unfortunately it leads to social collapse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
K-Pop is a hell of a drug
>>
>>132085654
my dick twitched t b h
>>
the manliest men in Asia are from Nepal.
>>
The (((globalist))) feminization agenda is very effective on Asians because they're conformists by nature.
>>
>>132085654
Asian boypussi was made for white men.
>>
>>132085654
The guys you poster are K-Pop artists you stupid faggot.
>>
As there is an increasing demand for femininity in china, more men are taking the role of women in order to get their benefits.
>>
>>132085654
I'll fuck number 3 and 5, thanks.
>>
>>132086762
>Thailand is masculine as fuck. Muay Thai, pimps and mafia.
You are so cringeworthy sometimes, America.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.