[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ameri-bros aussies need your freedom of speech superpowers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

We are under attack, and like our britbong cousins we are powerless to respond because of our statist hate speech laws.

They are now gangin up to attack the average aussie.

Here they are celebrating the end of the killing month.
>>
Notice to Foreigners:

Free Speech:
Western Australia (Perth)
Tasmania (no major cities)
Queensland (Brisbane)

Some Restrictions:
South Australia (Adelaide)
New South Wales (Sydney)

No Free Speech:
Victoria (Melbourne)
>>
u wot m8
>>
>>132085629
Look for now you can do your part by joining Bernardis conservatives and don't watch the project until waleed gets the sack.
>>
>>132086016
I've heard Perth is the best city for getting laid as an American. Sounds like a nice place.
>>
>>132086016
It's called civil disobedience, the trick is to do it in numbers.
>>
>>132085629

If you want freedom of speech then you need to draft it as a right in your constitution. It has to be legally guaranteed and have little to no restriction on its use. There must also be wording that makes it so that it is primarily aimed at the government. You want to try and take the government's power away as much as you can to make it work.
>>
>>132085629
also none of us know what the fuck killing month is, but it sounds like a great month
>>
Because she's been getting away with everything with impunity she's getting bolder
>>
>>132086303
ramadan m9
>>
>>132086377
oh, right, good luck with that
>>
File: bring it on.jpg (47KB, 634x584px) Image search: [Google]
bring it on.jpg
47KB, 634x584px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4636820/Waleed-Aly-s-wife-Susan-Carland-celebrates-end-Ramadan.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652762/Yassmin-Abdel-Magied-traumatised-silence.html
>>
>>132085629
Now you know why we have a 2nd amendment.
>>
File: getting away with it.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
getting away with it.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!
>>
>>132086193
Melbourne I reckon is easiest. There's nothing in Perth. Just a smaller Brisbane with way less to see.
>>
File: blacktown street.jpg (71KB, 325x266px) Image search: [Google]
blacktown street.jpg
71KB, 325x266px
Kek wills it
>>
>>132086362
I don't think you understand.

The mainstream media is either dying, or becoming a joke because it's dependent on either government subsidies or corporate welfare. This woman is such an atrocious personality when things actually become equal the media simply won't hire outspoken black Muslim women because of her and it'll be okay, no hard feelings, we totally only accidentally found the most obnoxious black Muslim woman in Melbourne during the Islamic semi-cold war.

Remember, /pol/ thinks at least 4d.

BTW yasmin, the "i take my hijab off and it feels bad" thing is so childish. I'd need to be forcibly stripped naked before I feel ashamed in public because I control how I feel.

Yet another dumb lefty helping us win the war simply by existing.

>>132086605
Another cunt.

Yet another perfect stereotype of the electronically aggressive brown man who says all sorts of shit online. Yet another insult to Muslim people.

>actually telling cassie jaye she's a bad person for thinking about the victims first
Not stereotypical of a Pakistani to think raped boys isn't an issue at all.
>>
We don't really have free speech
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia#New_South_Wales

But it seems like it's not really enforced unlike in the UK
>>
>>132086826
>Melbourne is easiest
Depends if you want her to speak English or not.
>>
>>132085629
It's too late. Make your peace with it or leave.
>>
Her shitter

https://twitter.com/yassmin_a?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
>>
File: images (26).jpg (21KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
21KB, 367x400px
>>132086898
Forgot my pic!

>>132086916
Please remember how negative laws work in Australia, if there's no law against it it's assumed to be legal until challenged.
>>
>>132085629
What about a petition for constitutional free speech to federal parliament? I know its pretty shit, but its better than nothing. Need normies to spread it through social media though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.