[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS Attack in Iran

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: khamenei.jpg (274KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
khamenei.jpg
274KB, 2000x1333px
Not sure if /pol/ is interested, but ISIS Attack in Iran was a false flag. And it's not like western false flags, it's so obvious and awfully executed that the evidence is flawless.

If there is any Iranian here, this is the show that goes into details and exposes the whole thing: https://ir.voanews.com/a/3913240.html

Perhaps translate it and make a video in English about it?

I wish I had time to do it myself.
>>
File: 1366414559134.jpg (202KB, 800x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1366414559134.jpg
202KB, 800x1159px
Bumping
>>
Well, looks like /pol/ doesn't care about this.
>>
>>132084942
Boards been overrun by Jews man.
>>
>>132083693
>Voice of America
Not saying it wasn't a false flag, as I haven't seen the video, but...

>From 1948 until its repeal in 2013, Voice of America was forbidden to broadcast directly to American citizens under § 501 of the Smith–Mundt Act.[4] The act was repealed as a result of the passing of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act provision of the National Defense Authorization Act for 2013.[5] The intent of the legislation in 1948 was to protect the American public from propaganda actions by their own government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_of_America
>>
>>132083693
>>132084942
It's not that nobody cares. Most Europeans and Middle-Easterns are asleep. It's morning...
>>
>>132085560

Did not know that. However in this episode of this program they pretty much only show raw material. The whole thing makes zero sense if we assume the official story is true.

I was born and raised in Iran. Iran's government is many times more corrupt and fucked up than the US. They lie on a daily basis.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.