[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gay Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 26

>Why do fags think the rest of the world has to stop and acknowledge them every time they have a stupid grievance?

>They feel as if they are entitled to everything

>Giving them rights was a mistake
>>
>>132082073
>wanting the same rights as everyone else
>entitled
>>
>>132082073
>I am bothered by something that does not effect me but I am jaded that the attention is not on me so here I am shit posting on pol.
>>
>>132082073
Its why Im a log cabin republican.

Straights can be straight, I can suck big cock, and we can all be fiscally responsible.
>>
I have friends who are fags and they're fucked up but not obnoxious liberals. Gay liberals are trained pets of elites, the tolerable gays are usually socially libertarian and want to get on with their life
>>
>>132082426
>10x more rights in every regard
>meanwhile restraining everyone else's previous rights by orders of magnitude
>same rights
>(You)
>>
>>132082073
They found out that this horrible homophobic society will do literally nothing to them if they kick up a fuss. So they became the loudest, more belligerent group in existence to call to attention any and every issue they've ever had.

Now they have full rights, can marry, adopt kids, and literally parade up and down the streets naked while explaining how intolerant our society is.
>>
>>132082777
You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

I think you and I can work out some stuff together
>>
>>132082426
>High jacking a thousand year old fertility rite (marriage) that is a tradition between man and the woman signifying their intent to create life because you like to put your penis into a mans asshole and need everyone to know that

Not in my beautiful country though they are just considered disgusting here
>>
>>132082887
This goes to show that fags are all perverted and sick in the head, thus reinforcing the point that being a homosexual is a mental sickness
>>
>>132082073
Faggotry goes against the natural order. Even to have faggot sex, you need artificial lubricants. To repair the anus after faggot sex, you need modern medicine. Faggotry can only exist in a post-industrial society.

Deep inside, every faggot knows what they're doing is wrong. That's why they need constant approval from government/industry/liberals.

They feel entitled because they need society to acknowledge that their relationships are the same as normal ones (man + woman), even though everyone knows this isn't true.

Fags have no rights.
>>
>>132083032
You want me to suck like a moose and get fucked by you bruce?
>>
>>132082950
Separation of church and state.
Problem solved.
>>
>>132082073
There are only two calendar days. Last frost time to plant fruit and harvest moon, time to plant greens. everything else is catholic BS.
>>
>>132083254
Try and justify the fact that you're going against nature and God by being a horrible monster
>>
>TFW they finally realize that the media, celebrities and presidents didn't care at all, and just used the LGBT movement as a way to virtue signal for more popularity
>>
>>132083387
God is dead and noone cares.

Now, if there is a place to suckle your cockle I'll see you there.
>>
>>132083036

>christcuck
>muh appeal to nature

O i am laffin
>>
>>132083387
>Against nature.
This is a defect seen in animals, however theirs no VALID reason to dislike someone based on a preference that has no effect on you.
Nobody(including gay people) like people who force shit or generally impose on others.

>Against god
This is also a defect, however this one resides in you.
>>
File: IMG_8995.png (40KB, 953x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8995.png
40KB, 953x391px
>>132082073
>>
>>132082426
>>132082500
f+2p bp
>>
File: IMG_8997.jpg (103KB, 496x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8997.jpg
103KB, 496x1024px
>>132082073
>>
>>132083330
No separation from faggots appropriating fertility rites when they can't have kids

Marriage is older than the church
>>
>>132082950
There is actually nothing you can do other than cry online.
>>
File: IMG_4588.jpg (186KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4588.jpg
186KB, 957x1024px
Come and join the POLGB discord, where trannies aren't allowed, the mods are all Jews, and it's all just a Mossad data mining operation.
>>
>>132082887
You vile disgusting pervert. Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>132085806
Ah that would be you crying as it's illegal for fags to get married here

I love the fact we won't let faggots appropriate our rituals
>>
>>132082426
>Gays can infringe on the rights of private enterprises and the government will force them to comply under threat of coercive force.

You take that fucking flag off right now and replace it with the fag flag.
>>
>>132085850
Sounds gay
>>
>>132082426
They have the same rights as everyone fucking else retard, at least in the US
>>
>>132082073
Is this like the 5th one this year already or what?
>>
File: with_open_gates_2.jpg (99KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
with_open_gates_2.jpg
99KB, 660x371px
>>132082073
Fags would prefer persecution to being ignored. Maybe that's why they want to suck Muslim cock.
The real crime is that they distract from much more important issues.
>>
HISTORY OF GREAT MISTAKES OF EUROPEAN PEOPLES
1. AMERICAN REVOLUTION, THE START OF OUR DEATH
2. FRENCH REVOLUTION, FRENCH PEASANTS DECIDE TO FOLLOW AMERICANS IN THEIR DEGENERATE FOOTSTEPS (and iberian colonies also)
3. FRENCH AND AMERICANS CELEBRATE THEIR DEGENERATE LIBERATION FROM THEIR OWN KINGS AND QUEENS, THEIR OWN BLOOD, WHILE LETTING JEWS INFILTRATE THEIR GOVERNMENTS AND WAITING FOR THEIR FUTURE OPPRESSION
THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, THE ONLY FUNCTIONAL GERMANIC STATE IS ALSO DISMANTLED
4. MOST OF EUROPE IS STILL BASED AND NOT FUCKED, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT TURNED ON THEIR RULERS AND DISGRACED THEIR ANCESTORS YET, BUT BOOM WW1
4. ABOLITION OF MONARCHY THROUGHOUT EUROPE, PREACHING OF HUMANITARIAN EQUALITY BULLSHIT, GREAT KEKENING OF THE WEST AND THE POINT IN WHICH JEWS START TO FULL FLEDGED CONTROL US
ALSO WHEN JEWISH COMMUNISM BECOMES INFLUENTIAL AND RUINS COUNTLESS ECONOMIES AND CULTURES
5. WW2, RESISTANCE OF JEW KEKOLDRY, PEOPLE RESISTING LOSE AND JEWS AND THE PEOPLE THEY BRAINWASH TO FIGHT FOR THEM WIN
6. KIKES ARE NOW UNOPPOSED AND FREE TO IMPOSE THEIR SATANIST AGENDA ON US, TO REPLACE US AND COLLAPSE CIVILIZATION
7. WOMEN'S RIGHTS, NORMALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY, NORMALIZATION OF BROKEN FAMILIES AND PREMARITAL SEX, FOREIGNER RIGHTS IN WHITE COUNTRIES, AMERICA (NOW CONTROLLED BY JEWS) SPEWS ITS VILE POP CULTURE OVER THE WORLD, GLOBALISM TO DESTROY OUR ECONOMIES AND LIBERALISM
UPCOMING EVENTS
WHITE MINORITY IN EUROPE (UNLESS WE RESTORE OUR RULE)
COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION
NORMALIZATION OF CANNIBALISM, MURDER, BESTIALITY, INCEST, PEDOPHILIA AND ALL OTHER CRIMES IMAGINABLE
SATANISTS GET WHAT THEY WANT AND THE
END OF THE WORLD OCCURS
>>
>>132082777

>10x more rights in every regard
what are these? No one told me about them and i want to indulge

>meanwhile restraining everyone else's previous rights by orders of magnitude
how?
>>
>>132085972
Eh it's only a matter of time my dude.
>>
>>132085947
Go back to that shitstained desert you came from Aladdin Al-Londoni
>>
File: IMG_3336.jpg (95KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3336.jpg
95KB, 600x953px
>>132086108
Can't wait for Muslims too get numbers to start passing laws
>>
>>132082777
Actually Christians have more rights than gays due to the Civil Rights Act. If I am a restaurant and I decline to seat someone for wearing a cross I am violating the law but if I deny seating them for holding hands with a same-sex partner I am entirely within my rights.

Trump supported amending the Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation as a protected class in a 2000 interview with Advocate magazine.
>>
>>132082073
What are they proud about? having buttsex and spreading aids?
>>
>>132086335
Then how come if some Christians refuse to bake a cake for your faggot ass they need to pay you thousands of dollars?
>>
>>132086228
It's only a matter of time till the sun explodes but in the meantime I'm laffin at fecal dicks
>>
>>132086344
>t
Well, I'm proud to be an american where at least I know im free.

And Im proud of all the (fabulous) men who died to give these rights to me
>>
>>132086335
you are a retarded niggerfaggot and should probably get fucked
>>
>>132082073
Keep in mind there is an entire section of lgb that are in and OUT the closet, like myself that completely agree with you. Biggest reason why most people are in the closet, because they'll automatically be grouped with the fate who are lauded on television.
>>
>>132086178
You have all the rights of every other citizen and have the entire democratic party and zergling followers ready to lynch anyone who dare even disagree with your lifestyle or argue with you. So yea, id say you are pretty well off.
>>
>>132086335
You should be thankful we don't still burn you alive I mean you put your penis into holes where shit comes from which is a toxic waste product effectively making you a disgusting peices of filth
>>
>>132086591
This, fucking Jews putting a stop to natural selection.
>>
File: IMG_2620.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2620.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
Homos out
>>
>>132082426
They've got the same rights as everybody else, yet they keep asking for more rights, more free shit, more attention, and more entitletment at every single occasion. Remove that Gadsden flag you fucking leftard.
>>
>>132086417
Free to work all your life to pay for Israeli wars?
>>
>>132086496

No i don't. I'm a registered republican.
>>
>>132086905
Don't let your sexuality define you as a person and you could probably seem normal
>>
>>132086979
No, as long as he is sticking his dick in shit, he is mentally disabled and can't.
Why is he even on this board? Probably is also self hating if he wants to talk to a bunch of people who want him dead.
>>
Why should they be represented for a month each year indefinitely? When do we get our straight white pride month? How can I thrive in a country that doesn't celebrate my existence? *sobs uncontrollably*
>>
>>132087288
Because KIKES want us all to become retarded like them so we may not reproduce and be ruined.
>>
>>132086905
Then you have the same rights as me. Welcome to the family of living among liberals. Only thing you have over me is they see you as a traitor because they are retarded.
>>
>>132086979

I never have. I've managed to keep it hidden from everyone that I consider important in my life. I plan to continue doing so
>>
>>132087404
Why don't you keep it from yourself also, if you are not capable of restraining yourself from anal sex then we are not equals and you are indeed retarded.
>>
>>132087371
>they see you as a traitor

Bingo. I'm doubly fucked. It's no fun being hated by both sides.
>>
Faggotry is a disease
>>
>>132086159
This is the most redpilled shit ive ever read
>>
>>132086404
That is a state law in Colorado prohibiting discrimination by sexual orientation, not a federal law.
>>
>>132087466

>Why don't you keep it from yourself also

You don't get sexual urges, anon? Can you go celibate for your entire existance? Sorry, I can't do it. And to be fair, us fags have a lot less 'anal' than you're lead to believe.
>>
>>132082861
You're a faggot
>>
>>132087583
Why do I care what kind of law it is, it is still a law and it is still applied to the people of Colorado.
>>132087557
Glad you think so.
>>132087652
Of course I get sexual urges, but I a'm capable to control them.
And I don't believe you, if you had alot less anal, you'd have alot less aids.
>>
File: GLORY TO THE POLAND.jpg (111KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
GLORY TO THE POLAND.jpg
111KB, 640x800px
They invade public and private space of everyone else. Retarded attention whoring degenerates.
>>
>>132087746
No, you're a faggot.
>>
>>132083036
im sure our ancient greek and roman ancestors will disagree
>>
>>132082950
Why not just civil unions to not piss off tradition fags but simultaneously have the right to visit them in the hospital if they can't give consent to it, like say, they're unconscious.
>>
>>132086269
I wonder what the last thing to go through his mind was?
>>
They should have waited until all the faggots were dead before they started researching the AIDS virus
>>
>>132087901
Probably his asshole
You know what they're like
>>
>>132087882
Our ancient Greek and Roman ancestors agree, since they willingly accepted Christianity, for they saw it as a way to advance and make civilization greater, and would surely want their children to listen to them.
>>
>>132087804

>but I a'm capable to control them
Despite what you're lead to believe, we're not all raging ass-rapist butt pirates. I've been in a steady relationship for 4 years.

>And I don't believe you, if you had alot less anal, you'd have alot less aids.
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, just not to the degree that hets think. We're way more into oral, desu.
>>
It should be legal to beat the shit out of gays
>>
>>132087804
Because somebody asked why a baker in Colorado was prohibited from refusing service to homosexuals if that is not included in the federal Civil Rights Act. Almost all of these anti-gay discrimination cases have involved state or local anti-discrimination ordinances. Some have involved applying the Civil Rights Act to gays via the provision banning sex discrimination arguing that refusing service to gays is doing so because they violate accepted gender norms.

That argument was accepted by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals but rejected by two other appeals courts.

http://archive.is/Ank8R
>>
>>132087804
Im reading about the jewish involvement in the french revolution right now. Ho-lee shit
>>
>>132088117
The average fag has 20-100 sexual partners per year, you are an exception.
Oral is equally degenerate, more of sticking dicks where they don't belong.
Oral gives aids.
>>132088221
I know right, kikes are the embodiment of Satan on earth, why would they even do this shit. These zionist heathens stunt the growth of humanity as a whole.
>>
>>132088221
Link to info?
>>
it just....
it really....just.....
it blows my mind....
you racist donald trump supporters act like this and expect to be treated as human?
umm...wake up.
youre time here is OVER !
>>
>>132082570
>>132082887
>t. (literally) assblasted faggot
Aside from your spat with marriage, with is a religious ceremony and whatnot, what rights do you hope to gain by prancing around with a rainbow flag? What rights do you lose when you prance around with a rainbow flag?
>>132083496
Oh so now we're going to quote half of Nietzsche, or were you going with Nine Inch Nails? What missing rights are you hoping to gain here, the right to not be criticized because you are not contributing to the continuation of the species? The right to not be denied service because my god shows complete and utter disgust towards your life choices? The right to not be denied services because I show complete and utter disgust at your life choices? The right to not get AIDS because your but buddy sleeps around? Again, how many of these missing rights did you give up by bringing your love life into the public eye?
>>
>>132088548

>The average fag has 20-100 sexual partners per year, you are an exception

This looks like a Family Research Inst. stat left over from the Reagan era. Trust me, no one, not even the faggiest of faggots is having that much sex. And if they are, then they deserve aids.
>>
>>132088650
The right to not be discriminated against in a place of public accommodation, for housing, and for employment, that Christians currently have. Also there are some states in the South where there are statutes (also in Idaho I believe) allowing religious adoption agencies, even using government funds, to refuse placement to gay families.

Also, there are some counties in the South where judges refuse to perform same-sex marriages.

So yeah uniform allowance of gay marriage, adoption, equal access to surrogacy, and no discrimination against gays in businesses open to the public (not asking for access to churches), housing and employment.
>>
>>132086159
This. Good post based leaf.
>>
File: sarcasticpepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasticpepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>132088853
If /pol/ keeps presenting me with this cherry-picked Christian-funded anti-gay research I might just pack it in, marry a woman, and save the White race.
>>
>>132082073
It's mostly straight people who feel guilt and autisic tumblr-sexuals.

Maybe 10% of the gay people I know participate in pride. Most of us gay and bisexuals just want to be left alone.
>>
File: 1498108040086.png (86KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498108040086.png
86KB, 1500x1200px
>>132082073
The fact that any discourse in this thread goes beyond"All fags should burn" makes me disappointed in all of you.
>>
File: pls.jpg (98KB, 885x727px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
98KB, 885x727px
You are literally doing what you are complaining about this in your own fucking post.

You are an idiot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-08-25-05.png (418KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-08-25-05.png
418KB, 720x1280px
>>132082073
>>>132088221
>Link to info?
http://www.orthodoxchristianbooks.com/articles/336/-jews,-masons-french-revolution/
>>
>>132088994

It's pretty fucking frustrating. I get it that it gets posted as trigger mechanism - i can deal with that. But the fact that there are people that think that that's how fags actually live there lives is shocking to me......100 partners a year, ffs
>>
>>132082426

They have the right to prance around in a lewd fashion, whether or not is "pride" week.

If a MAGA hat wearing white conservative strips down and runs through the streets all conservatives are labelled psycho.

Not even close to the same, they have more rights at this point
>>
>>132086159
This is the most woke shit Ive read in weeks and its from a fucking leaf
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-08-40-34.png (193KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-08-40-34.png
193KB, 720x1280px
HOLY SHIT

Jews did 1788
>>
>>132088853
Even, if they are not having that much sex, they are not reproducing voluntarily, this shows me weakness and proof that they are genetic dead ends, that love defying nature.
>>132088994
You are a mistake and have mental disabilities, if you wont repent I hope deeply that you are put out your miseries. Love amongst males is possible, its called brotherhood, fucking males on the other hand is useless and unhealthy, and those who have such urges and, and can't restrain from them are evidently bellow civilized. Purpose of all living things is to bread, fags fo the opposite of that, genetic dead ends, you're existence has no purpose for you will leave no trace, might as well end it now.
Why are you even on /pol/ if you don't intend to listen to us, do you love being insulted. Not surprising since you are aids infested barbarian queer. Animals on earth practice homosexuality, the only beings on earth that are aginst you faggots are those who have accomplished the most.
>>
>>132089351
I mean perhaps in San Francisco when you only ask those at gay bars or on Grindr. Keep in mind very little of this research applies to gays who live outside of major cities because they are rarely asked/participate in such research.

That's why I think the percentage of people who look at gay porn is the most accurate measure of sexuality.
>>
>>132088952
>That christians have
But you see, Christianity is a religion, one that is protected by our freedom of religion and has been protected for hundreds of years. There exists no freedom of sexuality and if there did, where would you draw the line: pedophilia, necrophilia, beastiality, homosexuality?
>there are some states [...] allowing religious adoption agencies [...] to refuse placement to gay families
Again we go back to freedom of religion and the first amendment. You cannot infringe on my religious views just you are literally butthurt. Sexuality =/= religion.
>there are some counties in the South where judges refuse to perform same-sex marriages
So a judge isn't performing or validating a civil union and you're getting more butthurt over that than your partner's AIDS ridden dick? Or do you mean actual marriage which is a religious institution between husband and wife ordained by a pastor or reverend or priest? Because I've already gone over how my god views sodomy as a sin.
>allowance of gay marriage
Discussed above, go for civil unions all you want, fagbro.
>adoption
Fairly certain that is up to the agency's discretion. Good luck on that one unless you want government mandates that all fags can adopt regardless of home stability ro whatever other factors they use.
>equal access to surrogacy
You want equal access to an unregulated thing, a thing that is usually done via legal and social contracts? Again, good luck on that one.
>no discrimination against gays in businesses open to the public, housing and employment
Maybe just don't openly flaunt that you're a faggot and these go back to being non-issues? If I wear a shirt I don't have to bitch about not being allowed in a restaurant with a no shirt no shoes policy.
>>
>>132089682
Not surprising since the whole incentive of the American Revolution was to stop giving Great Britain money for war support.
>>
>>132089755

Even in Frisco......I don't know. I couldn't fucking imagine those numbers ever being a representation of and average - it's just silly, really.
>>
>>132089810
I draw the line at allowing homosexuality. Giving rights to homosexuals does not construe rights upon pedophiles, necrophiles or any other group and implying so is fallacious.

Freedom of religion has never been construed to include the freedom to harm others. It is merely freedom to practice your religion. A secular business has to follow lots of rules and cannot pick and choose which to follow based on outside beliefs. There are Christians (and other religious folks) who have argued they should be free to harm others through their religion and that has never been allowed in the United States. Churches are not subject to all the civil laws that protect gays. Only places open to the public that have a primarily secular purpose.

Judges are funded by taxpayers and as such must uphold all relevant local, state, and federal laws. They are not paid to enforce their personal opinion.

We have gay marriage and we don't need separate but "equal" names or statuses. Gay marriage works just fine, sorry that you cannot hold us down as second class citizens anymore.

Surrogacy is heavily regulated in most US states.

I don't think asking for a wedding cake or holding hands with a same-sex partner is flaunting it but gays have been historically fired from jobs, denied service in restaurants, and been treated overall worse just for being gay, not for their specific sexual actions. If someone is perceived as feminine they are often treated worse which has nothing to do with the promiscuity you imply that all homosexuals have but magically heterosexuals lack.
>>
>>132089810
You draw the line at consenting adults, obviously. So homosexuality and polygamy are fine, pedophilia, hebephilia, beastiality, necrophilia are not.
>>
>>132090172
I think the numbers were true in the 1970's and 1980s in gay sex clubs that a majority had over 100 or even 500 lifetime partners. That was an age where there were some homosexuals who were emboldened by antibiotics into risky sexual practices since they could no longer get bacterial STDs until HIV came around and changed that. That said, with gay marriage and adoption an option in a handful of countries, gays are no longer forced to have sex in public parks, bathhouses, and other semi-public spaces. Gay rights allows us equal protection to private sexual practice and public recognition and tolerance of relationships. A gay couple holding hands in public doesn't deserve treatment any different than a straight couple holding hands in public.
>>
>>132090393

Even in the pre-aids days - that seems a bit excessive. I don't know anyone (gay straight or otherwise) outside of wilt chamberlain that has humped that many asses.

All the gay people I know (including myself) are basically monogamous. I can't think that things have changed that much in 35-40 years...
>>
>>132090277
Homosexuality was extinct untill 50 years ago, like all degenerate practices, untill kikes pushed it back down our troats to halt our birthrates even further.
You were never second class citizens for you didn't exist untill 50 years ago, tgays were so little your existence could go unnoticed, back when the Us was still half civilized.
>>132090393
You don't deserve the right to live, let alone the right to taint our society.
Burn in hell.
>>
>>132090768
Then your evidence is purely anecdotal. I think people who regularly frequent gay sex clubs or who are addicted to Grindr could easily have 100+ lifetime partners. That said, a majority of non-straight people STILL are bisexuals who largely have open relationships with women and hidden relationships with men due to societal stigma. I thin gay marriage and adoption certainly reinforce an expectation of greater monogamy though. Certainly monogamy is an ideal, but it is just that. There will always be sex addicts and deviants from the norm but what matters is the messaging and direction or morality, not the exceptions that can be exploited by the enemy.

>>132090878
Hidden does not mean extinct. Homosexuality has been open in pockets of elite, educated society since the early 20th Century.

That's literally just your opinion, bro.
>>
>>132090878
>Homosexuality was extinct untill 50 years ago, like all degenerate practices

Is this satire?
>>
>>132091147

You're right, it is anecdotal. I don't use grindr or go out to clubs. I think that shit's gross. I also have no idea what it was like the late 70's for fags - so yeah, I'm definitely lacking perspective
>>
>>132082426
Hetero men can't marry hetero men.
>>
>>132088041
kek
>>
>>132086159
From all the signposts this seems pretty accurate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
>>
>>132092269

sure they can, if they want to save on health insurance badly enough
>>
File: 1498773956463.jpg (82KB, 480x731px) Image search: [Google]
1498773956463.jpg
82KB, 480x731px
>>132082500
>>132084877
>I am bothered by something that does not effect me
yes it does you nigger. You live within a community anything that happens in community effects you.
>>
File: 1498775377398.jpg (63KB, 943x592px) Image search: [Google]
1498775377398.jpg
63KB, 943x592px
>>132082887
>a fag with daddy issues
>>
>>132091521
Stop shitposting everyone's laughing at you
>>
>>132092772

my feelings are crushed :(
>>
>>132092660
That doesn't entitle you to enforce system discrimination upon groups you don't like.
>>
>>132082950
Fuck off cunt. Sydney is fag capital of the world
>>
>>132083669
>>132093038
>has no effect on you.
everything effects you if you are part of society.
For example, teaching kids in schools about homosexuality and spending money on Normalizing it in schools, ads and public places.
and that 1- effects the tax payer
2- promote a defect(like you said) and mental illness
3- A behavior that is strongly related to promiscuity, but you probably don't care about that.
4- also laws about discrimination by sexual orientation
>>
>>132087882
But you refer to the late decadent periods when Greek and Romans became degenerates which lead to their decline.
>>
>>132091180
>>132091147
Well it certainly wasnt half as widespread and encouraged as today.
>>
File: 1498830122856.jpg (33KB, 477x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498830122856.jpg
33KB, 477x640px
>>132093038
If that group is a direct threat to family structure. It should be treated as it is, a mental illness and the media should stop promoting it.
>>
>>132093221
I never said it has no effect on you, just that the harms imposed on you are much less than the harms that would be imposed on me by systemic discrimination.
>>
>>132082073
The solution is to back the Muslims, the west is so completely lost to degeneracy that it is the only remaining option.
>>
>>132091147
>>132091180
I was thought in elementary that 20% of kids meaning 4/20 of my class should be gay, do you think that is normal? I certainly didn't fall for that bullshit.
>>
File: DuffLegs.jpg (3MB, 2200x2150px) Image search: [Google]
DuffLegs.jpg
3MB, 2200x2150px
I don't have a problem with gay people being gay.

I do have a problem with them telling me what I should think about them being gay.
>>
>>132093636
Are you saying that you think the percentage of gay children is less than 20%? I would agree. That said, I don't think misleading data (likely they were saying 20% of kids deal with some level of same-sex attraction as kids, which is true) justifies banning the teaching about gays. We don't not exist just because you don't like how we live.
>>
>>132093655
You can think whatever about gays you just have to treat us the same.
>>
>>132093636

>20%

Who told you that? It should be closer to 5 or 6% unless Canada's way gayer than the US (which is entirely possible)
>>
File: 1498581454357.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1498581454357.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>>132093709
>>132093727
>>132093556
>>132093038

>ID: Jew
>>
>>132082073
GOOD

"PRIDE" ISN'T A THING, TRUMP JUST ISN'T PLAYING ALONG WITH THE DELUSION LIKE THE PREVIOUS KUCK

WHY ACKNOWLEDGE SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST

FAGS ARE FAKE NEWS GO TO CANADA
>>
>>132093709
Why would we teach kids useless info in school? Wheter they know about you faggots or not is not important, its useless data, and if they don't know then its better they will hold on to their innocence. Anyways fags shouldn't exist either way, fags have contributed nothing positive to society, you can't expect much from people who can't even continue their bloodline.
>>
>>132093912
I don't think teaching that gays exist is useless as a part of a sex ed curriculum.
>>
>>132093765
Jewish Propaganda elementary public school, trying to corrupt our minds and make us weak faggots. Funny how I was never thought this in religious private school, and funny how once I transfered to public schol they were 2 years behind on math. Typical liberal faggots.
>>
>>132093986
Sex ed should be up to parents why would any sane person trust a stranger to teach kids a matter so serious?
>>
>>132093038
It has for about all of human history though. Why should the breeders change? What do they have to gain from letting us suckle down yummy gummy juice from sexy bois?

The sad thing is NEET's are my fetish. I would love to let a NEET use every hole
>>
>>132094080
Sex education as a mandatory practice teaches kids how to be safe if and when they choose to have sex.

>>132094095
That can be arranged.
>>
File: 1498933770268.png (8KB, 561x182px) Image search: [Google]
1498933770268.png
8KB, 561x182px
>>132093986
DEPORT THE FAGGOTS TO CANADA

THEN NORTHERN WALL
>>
>>132082073
I think the biggest problem with faggots is that they let the fact they take a dick in the ass define their entire life. They completely change their personality and voice and they way they dress to try act more feminine, even though there is no reason to do that just because you get fucked in the ass.

Then every single time they speak, no matter what it's about it all shifts to them being gay or loving cocks. You can't talk to them about anything political or religious, you can't talk about the news or anything in the media or even discuss TV shows or games or books with them without them piping up about being a faggot and shifting the conversation to them being gay and loving cocks.

They're the most vapid, mindless and pathetic people I've ever seen. They make the typical dumb blonde look worldly and sophisticated in comparison.

Every time gays congregate in any discussion thread it quickly degenerates into them exchanging contact details to fuck eachothers asses, because they literally think of nothing else but that.

Faggots are absolutely degenerate and they're a cancer that is slowly making some boards like /r9k/ uninhabitable.
>>
>>132094181
I should specify. I want a straight NEET who is only using me because a woman wont have them, slowly becoming their waifu
>>
>>132082073
Who cares. You can do what you want to do. They can do what they want to do. As long as what they want to do doesn't interfere with what you want to do, and what you want to do doesn't interfere with what they want to do, there is no reason to even slightly care. World is overpopulated anyways it's a good thing less people want to reproduce.
>>
>>132082073
They behave like women.
>>
>>132093038
Can't wait for the next Omar Mateen to blaow you fags away
>>
>>132086159

This guy knows what's up. The (((French Revolution))) was definately the trigger.
>>
>>132094255

Once they gain some confidence sexually they'll leave you for a grill. It happens 100% of the time.
>>
>>132094181
They won't have premature sex if they don't know about it through school. I didn't know sex was a thing untill 6th grade sex ed, and apparently they have it in 5th grade to. Not teaching them about sex takes away the need of wasting their mental power on sexual positions. Sex ed keeps kids dumb. I would maybe be okay with last year high school sex ed (only for normal sex no retarded homo degeneracy) but they teach it way to early in this shithole.
>>
>>132094388
Problem is, I'm married. It's only a fetish.
>>
>>132094432
In jurisdictions that have abstinence-only education, rates of premarital sex and STDs are not abolished, rather, they go up. Sex education empowers preteen and teen students with information they need to make smart decisions. Doesn't mean they all will, but they have been given the tools to do so.
>>
>>132094234
Just like how all liberals are SJW communists and all right-wingers are KKK nazi-loving westboro baptist church members. Don't group the entirety by a vocal minority. Gays have it even harder because 90% of gays you wouldn't even realize they were gay without them telling you so you only ever see the flamboyant annoying ones who make the rest look bad.
>>
>>132094434
Just concentrate on your wife then. Why even think about shit like that?
>>
>>132086335
kys fairy

>>132093086
*chink
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
I just want someone I can hold hands and cuddle with and tell that I love him
>>
>>132094519
What is abstinence only, only straight education?
Just in case you haven't noticed, I really hate homosexuality and I don't give a fuck if fags get aids because natural selection and you are all mentally weak and retarded. You won't spread your genetics anyways at what point in your life you die makes no difference to anything.
>>
>>132094625
> you wouldn't even realize they were gay without them telling you

I don't want them to tell me. I don't fucking care. They make things difficult for themselves because they can't just fucking shut up. I don't go around introducing myself like "Hi, I'm Anon. I'm heterosexual" and then every single conversation but in like "oh, yeah I bet that girl has a hot pussy, I totally want to fuck her" or "oh, I don't agree with what you're saying, because you see I like get my cock sucked by roasties" or anything even remotely like that.

I mean yeah, sometimes if I'm with bros we'll talk about sex or point out hot chicks, but for the most part speaking like that is entirely inappropriate, especially in professional or academic settings. Yet regardless of what you're talking about if there's a faggot anywhere in the proximity they'll be sure to but in and let you know they're gay and want to fuck guys. Often, aside from that they contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation.
>>
>>132094734
Can you please go back to fucking /b/ now you are not welcome here, and We see enough of you're shit off the internet.
>>
>>132094817
They have it in Texas and some other places in the Deep South. It simply teaches you not to have sex before marriage and does not give information on contraception.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0024658

Using the most recent national data (2005) from all U.S. states with information on sex education laws or policies (N=48), we show that increasing emphasis on abstinence education is positively correlated with teenage pregnancy and birth rates. This trend remains significant after accounting for socioeconomic status, teen educational attainment, ethnic composition of the teen population, and availability of Medicaid waivers for family planning services in each state. These data show clearly that abstinence-only education as a state policy is ineffective in preventing teenage pregnancy and may actually be contributing to the high teenage pregnancy rates in the U.S.
>>
>>132094734

that's all we can hope for, desu. I hope you find it someday
>>
>>132082073
bitch
>>
>>132094817
this
A hedonistic lifestyle is disgusting, you and your faggot friends are encouraging the youth to kill themselves with disease and not contribute anything substantial to society.

Don't talk to my kids before you die. Thanks friendo
>>
>>132094977
Okay so get teens married quicker so they don't sleep around like savages and they raise a healthy family.
Sexual liberation is an equal cancer to homosexuality.
>>
>>132082073
They're fucking insecure
>>
>>132095142
No they get pregnant outside of marriage and have a higher risk of disease unless you teach them about contraception in school.
>>
>>132094930
Honestly tell me how many gay people have walked up to you and ranted about how gay they were? You just saw some vocal minority extremists parade on TV and assumed every gay person is like that.
>>
>>132082887
t. homosexual paedophile
>>
>>132095244
Are you thick motherfucker? If they get married quick (with a male) and have no sexual liberation they will have no disease because of one partner and their children will be cared for because of the great atomic family. This will also boost the birth rates for white people and our civilization might be saved.
I know you don't want this because you are a stinky fag but I think the majority of /pol/ does and most of us can agree the world will be a better place
>>
Saw three rude faggots on the bus today.
>>
>>132095499
Abstinence-only sex education doesn't increase the marriage rate, only the teen pregnancy rate and STD rate.
>>
>>132082073
Their entire identity is founded on the notion of rejecting their biology. They're looking for every scrap of validation they can to justify a position that is obviously irrational.

Sure, they don't take it to the extremes of trans, but humans are not male OR female. They are male AND female. Two of the same half is no less deficient. Divergence from this may not be a strict requirement, but certainly nothing to parade around as some sort of accomplishment or positive goal.

Take an ascetic lifestyle that sets aside reproductive (sexual) relations for the purposes of further study into other productive means for society. This is good, but it is a good that would only be all the better were it not to the exclusion of reproductive marriage.
>>
>>132095280
I've worked in workplaces with gays and had gay room mates. Knew some gays growing up. It's impossible to talk to them.

>"Hey, did you catch Supernatural?"
>"Oh god yes Dean is so hot I wanna fuck him so bad"
>try shift conversation to the plot
>conversation keeps coming back to wanting to fuck male cast characters

>"Hey, you see the game last night? Was pretty close huh?"
>"Oh yes! X player is so hot I want to suck his cock, I bet he's gay!"
>try to shift conversation to the game
>keeps being shifted back to guys on either team they want to fuck

>"Hey, you see x on the news? What do you think about that? Kinda sucked how all those people died huh?
>conversation shifts to how they're gay and want to fuck guys and they're sad at all the sandnigger dick that died

It's always the fucking same. I think the worst one was when I said I'd downloaded a SNES emulator and was playing Chronotrigger, and even that turned into how they wanted to fuck Crono and bet Luigi is a bottom.
>>
>>132095593
That is why we need God's word back instead of sexual education degeneracy.
Voila civilization saved, of course the Jews won't want white birthrates up again so they will do anything to prevent this, including use their pawns (you) to fight my idea.
Sex will come naturally after mariage it is in DNA, it is not something that needs to be thought, only degenerate sex, such as homosexuality need to be thought.
>>
File: 1497263579051.jpg (807KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1497263579051.jpg
807KB, 960x639px
There are "normal" gays that you wouldn't know are gay unless you asked. Then there are shitheads like pic related that ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
>>132095886
I can if someone is gay by their voice, they usually sound Justin Trudeau ish.
I have yet to meat a fag that sounds like a man.
>>
>>132095886

this.
>>
>>132095963
Ok shit its almost 5am anf im forgeting how to write
Good night /pol/
Death to all heathens and their colaborators
>>
>>132082073
Gays do not act like human therefore not entitled to human rights
>>
File: a.jpg (9KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
9KB, 232x218px
>>132095886
>kids see this shit

>>132095963
this

>>132095593
That's because there is a lack of morality in the education system, girls are encouraged to go out and behave like sluts then get fucked by Tyrone or leech of a hardworking male.

Which is due to the sexual liberation and women rights movements.
Instilling religious values at a young age fixes that. It would also fix the problem of you being a faggot encouraging degenerate behavior.
>>
>>132096127
one last this
>>
File: 45795.jpg (19KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
45795.jpg
19KB, 375x375px
>>132094985
And still I dream he'll come to me
that we will live the years together.
But there are dreams that cannot be
and there are storms we cannot weather.
I had a dream my life would be
so different from this hell I'm living
so different now from what it seemed.
Now life has killed the dream
I dreamed.
>>
File: BeirutPrideLebanon.jpg (151KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
BeirutPrideLebanon.jpg
151KB, 780x438px
>>132096142
Yes, because Christians don't ever get divorced, have anal sex, cheat on their spouses, take drugs, beat their kids, have premarital sex, lie, steal, get pregnant young, get sexually transmitted diseases.
>>
>>132082073
I mean they're fags, they try their hardest to emulate women to attract other dudes.

Fags are a sad bunch of folks, I really feel bad for them. They want to be normal so fucking bad, but they just can't be for whatever reason they tell us.
>>
>>132086411
>fecal dicks
Nothing makes my day like finding a new offensive phrase to call people
>>
>>132087901
Concrete.
>>
>>132092660
I always have wondered who drew that. The fact it's set in Hong Kong while advocating Western far right ideas is odd.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.