[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have social media?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: avatar_1493327974536.jpg (14KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
14KB, 500x449px
Yes/No, Why?
>>
>>132078985
no

>Why

because 4chan is already Facebook for those with no friends
>>
No.
It's for degenerates.
>>
just facebook, nothing else.
>>
>>132078985
YouTube, but that's just it.
>>
>>132079087
This
>>
data mining thread *saged*
>>
Yes because my friends use it
>>
>>132078985
No. because I don't trust you cunts
>>
>>132078985
Yes. a few people overseas I like to keep in touch with.
>>
don't like putting my personal life on the internet, and that include photos and everything else that they put on social media
>>
>>132078985
>Do you have social media?
Yes
>Why?
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>132078985
No, I don't see the point. I'd rather not have hundreds of people be able to see what I'm doing and where I am walking to.
>>
>>132078985
Do my black Twatter accounts count?
>>
>>132078985
No
>>132079087
And this
>>
>>132079698

But anon, don't you want to pin your exact location for everyone to see so that they know you went to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream? Don't forget to tag!
>>
No, why would I give my info over to you to make it public. I prefer to rudely interrupt people's conversation to talk about my delicious burger I ate yesterday, or the sick view from this coffee bodega.
>>
>>132078985

No, I find the idea of informing everyone I know on the planet about what I'm doing at given moments is exhausting and tedious at best. The reward is literally nothing. You actually have less to talk about when you finally have to go see these people in person because all they can say is "I saw you did XXXX on facebook" and you can say "Yup, it was exactly as you saw it was and I said it was at the time".
>>
>>132078985
No, don't understand its appeal. Can't really get into it. lol 4chan
>>
>>132079087
you dense motherfucker
>>
File: facebook.jpg (38KB, 496x552px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
38KB, 496x552px
Yes, but they're empty.

>Why?
Because I need to have an account to manage social media for a couple of esports teams, cosplayers and streamers.
>>
>>132078985
Only plebbit, I got banned off of twatter and cuckbook for talking about the jews.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.