[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is makeup for men stigmatized? I think there should be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: staci.jpg (118KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
staci.jpg
118KB, 648x486px
Why is makeup for men stigmatized?

I think there should be a social movement to remove the stigma of wearing makeup as a male, this would drastically increase the chance of your average beta scoring pussy.

Either that or make whorepaint illegal.
>>
File: 1458367769219.png (75KB, 239x204px) Image search: [Google]
1458367769219.png
75KB, 239x204px
>>132077482
easier to pick out the poofs
>>
>>132077482
>wanting betas to mate is better for our society in the long run.
You are a cute little jew aren't you?
>>
>>132077482
Women are supposed to be beautiful. Men are made to work. You fuckin fag
>>
>>132077482
>this would drastically increase the chance of your average beta scoring pussy.
Skin blemishes are acceptable for men. The main source of physical attractiveness in men is facial structure and physique. Makeup cannot change this.
>>
>>132077482
Because makeup is just worthless vanity and materialism which men have no use for. Maybe the guys lifting for aesthetics use makeup but otherwise there's no market for it
>>
>>132077709
Would you rather they shoot up schools?

Betas are like worker bees, if you make too many of them unhappy and they give up on life the whole hive collapses
>>
When will it be okay for men to wear skirts again? I'm so jelly of women being able to walk outside in the summer with their legs out and free, and I have to wear fucking jeans and get them soaked with sweat.
>>
i wear makeup
>>
>>132077482
The problem isn't men wearing makeup. Men can wear various powders and coverups without any problem because of rashes, sores or acne. The problem is Men wearing makeup like they are women. Men don't need much accentuation of their features, what they need is a smoothing of momentary blemishes when they are going to be in front of crowds or in a position that requires them to make a good impression with an unfamiliar crowd. "Male" (Gay) makeup is about turning men into women.

Point blank.
>>
>>132077814
Also, literally all male actors wear makeup when on set. As do heads of state and television presenters.
>>
>>132078087
Post face, prove to these insecure betas that you can be masculine and wear makeup.
>>
>>132077482
Are you kidding?
The average man doesn't wear makeup, but you fucking bet that the elites wear makeup.
Trump, for example 100% wears makeup.
In fact, every fucking president since the Kennedy vs. Nixon debates wears makeup.
News anchors and actors obviously wear makeup as well.
Most wealthy people probably wear makeup, or they are autistic nerds (like Bill Gates) and don't understand that wealthy men should wear makeup.
>>
>>132078286
actually im gay
>>
>>132077814
>The main source of physical attractiveness in men is facial structure and physique. Makeup cannot change this.
Never heard of contouring
>>
Because men should be working/defending women from the other tribe and should not have time to put on make up.
>>
>>132078455
No, men should be working to defend chads women from the other tribe.

You should be happy this is no longer the case, as you are probably not chad.
>>
>>132078330
People on TV wear it because they would otherwise look sickly
>>
>>132078427
Ever heard of not being a faggot?
>>
>>132078165
what about "artistic" makeup that aims not to make a man a woman but to create a look that is unique to one's own.
>>
File: leaf blower.gif (93KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
leaf blower.gif
93KB, 200x200px
>>132079184
Fuck off leaf. It's not only men on 4chan
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.