[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden Giving ‘Protected Identities’ to Returning ISIS Jihadists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: cuck.gif (3KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.gif
3KB, 600x375px
The rest of Europe should take note.
Don't let this happen to your nations.

https://heatst.com/politics/sweden-is-giving-protected-identities-to-returning-isis-jihadists-granting-them-anonymity-for-life/
>>
File: alrighty then.gif (820KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
alrighty then.gif
820KB, 200x200px
>>132074771
>>
Archived.

https://archive.fo/ryVG5
>>
>>132074771
The worst part is that Swedish women are all breeding with these Arab men, creating an entire underclass. Don't know what they can do about it at this point, they obviously can't deport the children who will be raised with the values of Sweden, which is for all intents and purposes, their homeland.
>>
>>132074771
Even the Argie media is already speaking that Sweden is a Muslim country (for real, they did)

I don't think they have any salvation, sadly
>>
Sweden, you better make sure the SD partty wins next year. Do not split the vote with the fucking moderates
>>
File: 1497912948855.png (80KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
1497912948855.png
80KB, 222x222px
god damn liberalism is a literal Trojan Horse
>>
>>132075387
I see the country becoming Balkanized at best. aftr the genetically superior swedes can form a strong military culture and maybe push out the scum to reclaim their land. This future is far off though.
>>
Give me a proper swedish source and maybe i'll belive it
>>
>>132075709
It will be easy if they stay in their ghettos, but the mixed ones will wander out and complicate shit.
>>
File: 1498934037339.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
1498934037339.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>>
I wonder what happens if one of those people with new identities struck Sweden or another EU country. Could Sweden be charged with aiding terrorism?
>>
ISIS is Israeli Gladio
>>
>>132076406 how the fuck would there be a Swedish source for this?
Also T. Swede
>>
>>132077278
Lock the whole country up
>>
File: IMG_5919.jpg (24KB, 585x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5919.jpg
24KB, 585x152px
>>132077496
Mentioned Expressen which is a new outlet in sweden, Searched and found nothing on it,
lived for sweden all my life so i would know, fake news as usual
>>
>>132076406
read the article cuck, the source is a Swedish newspaper
>>
>>132077829
are all Swedes too stupid to click on a link?

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/hundratals-svenskar-akte-till-kriget-for-att-slass-for-is--sa-lever-atervandarn/
>>
Fuck this is bad governance. Democracy fails in every fucking way imaginable.
>>
>>132074771
All of ISIS should be declared international war criminals.
They openly torture, kill based on religion, commit mass human trafficing, condone rape, slavery, pedophilia, forced marriage of children, forced religious conversion and of course, terrorism against most of the world.

All members of ISIS, no matter the length of service, should be war criminals.
Nations that harbour them should face international sanctions and blockade.
We should demand they all see trial for their crimes.
The Swedes would capitulate in a few days at most.
But we should still internationally shame them as supporters of war crimes and war criminals.
>>
>>132077278
Their PM should be tried and executed for aiding and abetting war criminals and war crimes as is.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.