[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Conservashits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4976.jpg (141KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4976.jpg
141KB, 640x640px
>Conservashits
>>
Explain how legally paying less is the same as stealing.
>>
Change your tune, Trump paid many millions in taxes, as much was proven from Maddow's nothingburger
>>
>>132074254

I feel that if I have to explain that to you it would defeat the purpose of the conversation. Why don't you explain why it is not, after all it is your argument so why not make it yourself instead of depending on others.
>>
>>132074664

>neenee noonoo I can't explain shit so how bout you

Sad!
>>
>>132074911

I agree with you, I also feel that you are very sad. At least you acknowledge it though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo_u2sCTPI0
>>
>>132073959
For every blood-sucking billionaire, there are literally tens of thousands of "hard working Americans who just want what was promised to them."

Politicians made promises in the form of entitlements. They were wrong to do so, but they knew they'd be out of office long before the consequences caught up with them. We don't have the option of keeping these promises just because we wish they had been made in good faith.
>>
>>132073959
>targeting billionaires
>antisemitic much?
>>
>>132073959
trump is that ladys age and paid 25 million in 2005, remember the coundown on rachael maddow? paying in 25 mil a year isnt bleeding the country dry, libtard.
>>
>>132075177

So let me get this right. You throw out an idea, one that I can mock right out of the gate because of how hypocritical it is to call out any republican on tax evasion as a democrat, and then get countered.

The counter literally derails your shit, and then instead of actually debating, you go to ad hominem. Again, you tell to 'make it yourself instead of depending on others.'

Holy fuck the irony.

Then when he calls you on your bullshit again, you cower under a rock.

Well at least it didn't divulge into you calling him one of four words.
>>
>>132073959
>Implying old women aren't parasites.
>>
>>132073959
>1 post by this id

Remember to report, sage, and hide bait threads.
>>
File: gs.png (174KB, 4672x1800px) Image search: [Google]
gs.png
174KB, 4672x1800px
>>132073959
Republicans and Democrats.. conservatives and liberals. They are one in the same. Both Keynesian goy economicists who spit the same filth out of their subhuman flapping gums.
>>
File: bait.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>132073959

This: >>132075827
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.