[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't everyone alt right ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 4c6.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4c6.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
red pill me on jews.
Im a nig anon and I started out really left wing like a bernie guy until I was 16 or so then I went super hard right wing and I have been changing my entire lifestyle. It's fucked up. I am kind of seeing the conspiracy of the united states/globalist movement. So basically my question is if media is the tool used to brainwash the masses and make them dependent on the state for various reasons, and the media is mostly controlled by jews, are jews actually the problem with the world? Was hitler actually right? I think Im going from alt light to alt right because I already think women are sub par humans and most minorities are genetically hindered not necessarily naturally but from their own niggerdom. I am a fan of race mixing however only because I like multiple breeds of women and I don't really care what other people fuck. But basically every evil person who contributes to the destruction of humanity every day is jewish. >exterminate? If there are unsuccessful cultures that can be shitty, say, sandniggers, ordinary niggers; arent there successful cultures that are shitty as well like chinese and jews?
>>
So much wall of text.

Red pill means truth. ""Red pill"" does not.

The truth is urbanism, living in clustered, high dense communities, usually living right on top of people double or half your economic conditions, this breeds resentment and it's fairly well proven the perception of inequality has a better correlation with crime than the reality of inequality. Just feeling less makes you want to commit crimes or act destructively, including promoting destruction.

Then there are the Jews, during 72 ad they were expelled from their homeland which caused them to urbanise prematurely, so whilst whites have been progressively cucking harder since the 1800s because of the industrial revolution, the Jews have been cucking since the Roman times.

There's actually no Semitic conspiracy, they're just really, really likely to be Marxist cucks to the point if you see a white male into this he's probably Jewish.
>>
>>132074469
I'm confused.
>>
>>132073958
You're on the right track.
Jews have no culture of their own, so they are parasites and invade host cultures, killing them from inside.
Jews were expelled from 100+ nations for a reason.
Read "The Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.