[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump and IQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: highIQ.png (46KB, 531x295px) Image search: [Google]
highIQ.png
46KB, 531x295px
What's with Trump's obsession of calling his enemies 'Low IQ' and touting his IQ is 'one of the highest'?
In April 2013, he tweeted that Hardball host Chris Matthews "must have the lowest IQ on television" for "telling people that domestic terrorists are from the right."
Also in April 2013, he corrected a user who said his IQ was probably somewhere between that of George W. Bush and Barack Obama. "Much higher than both," Trump responded.
A month later, he reiterated his contention that his IQ is higher than Obama's.
In May 2013, he retweeted someone's remark that Trump's IQ was higher than that of "idiot Jon Stewart," adding, "That's true. And by a lot."
Two days later, he reprimanded a random Twitter user who asked him if an IQ of 60 was good.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/338023197297496064

In July 2015, he attacked Rick Perry, now his administration's energy secretary, saying that Perry "failed on the border" and that he "should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate."
In December 2015, he wondered why The Washington Post has "low IQ people."
Also in December 2015, he tweeted that right-leaning journalist Rick Wilson was "dumb as a rock" and that he "shouldn't be allowed on television unless given an I.Q. test."

I read that his IQ was estimated to be in the 150 range, to give context Stephen hawking is in the 160's
Many people suggest his poor language skill as an indicator of his low intelligence. However this is just a ploy to market to the most common denominator.
Heres Trump on the Oprah show, notice his enunciation and word chose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
>>132073772
Because the entire liberal mindset is based on the premise that they are smarter than you. Insulting a libs intelligence is one of the most scathing things you can do
>>
>>132073946

/thread
>>
>>132073946
Ah, that makes sense.
Amyway I found the source of Trump's estimated IQ of 156. From a 2006 study conducted by University of California.
"Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensa doesn’t accept SAT scores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.

The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius — Exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society."
>>
>>132074526
I'm familiar with the trump mindset as an ostensibly very smart person from an extremely hick area of West Virginia. When people automatically assume you're retarded because of situations outside of your control you get a huge chip on your shoulder. Trump didn't choose to be born on 3rd, I didn't choose to be born in hickville usa. I purposefully talk redneck as fuck around people who think they're hot shit just so I can grief them for being smarter than them. Trump does the same thing in a different way.
>>
File: only second to JQ ADAMS.jpg (35KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
only second to JQ ADAMS.jpg
35KB, 480x451px
>>132075311
That must suck. I've heard on this forum that Obama's IQ is 105, that would the lowest IQ of a president in the 20th and 21st century.
>>
It would actually be scary to have a president with such an average IQ.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.