[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outlaw Fag Marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: RomanTemple.jpg (111KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
RomanTemple.jpg
111KB, 800x549px
Abstract:
Marriage is a Contract between the Sovereign body of power within the nation (Hereafter referred to as The State) and Two (2) individuals capable to producing offspring (Hereafter referred to as A Marriageable Unit).

1. The State draws its power from the consent of the governed. In order to enshrine the future of the state it must ensure a future for the governed. As such, The State much ensure that future generations of citizens (progeny) come into being within The State and enable to continuance of The State.

2. The only means of reproduction for citizens of The State are that of A Marriageable Unit comprised of one (1) fertile male citizen and one (1) fertile female citizen. It is therefore imperative that The State tender unto all Marriageable Units as many mean as practically and pragmatically feasible to produce progeny.

3. As it is impossible for The State to make the production of progeny compulsory for citizens of The State, The State must take efforts to incentive Marriageable Unit(s) to produce progeny in accordance with the desire of The State.

4. Therefore: The State shall issue Licenses of Marriage as a Legal Contract between The State and any Marriageable Unit.

5. This License of Marriage (Hereafter referred to as A Contract) is a pact of mutually beneficial quid pro quo between The State and a Marriageable Unit. A Contact shall be rendered between the two (2) parties of The State and one (1) Marriageable Unit.

6. A Contract shall provide certain legal assurances and recognitions to the Marriageable Unit in exchange for the production of progeny on behalf of the Marriageable Unit in accordance with the needs of The State to perpetuate its citizenship, and, thus, itself.

7. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Marriageable Unit to prove fertility of itself in order to attain A Contract.

8. It shale be the sole responsibility of The State to provide adequate concessions to the Marriageable Unit to entice them into A Contract
>>
Outlaw fags
>>
Hmm. Agreeable. To bad the state doesn't see it thato way... is this part of the reason the state is in peril?
>>
>>132073735
>those colors
jesus fuck meds are tacky
>>
>>132074020
The State has largely lost sight of the notion that it draws its power from the Consent of its Citizenship.
Though they recognize the need for the continuance of the Citizenship to ensure the continuance of The State, The State has failed to comprehend the notion that only a Citizenship with a vested interest in The State will provide consent.
The importation of a foreign Citizenship into the national borders of The State fails to ensure the continuance of The State will simultaneously jeopardizing the continuance of the Native Citizenship
>>
I would outlaw marriage all together. Think about it for a second. Why do we do it in the first place?
>>
File: CarlOaks.jpg (38KB, 493x393px) Image search: [Google]
CarlOaks.jpg
38KB, 493x393px
>>132075350
Didn't even read it did you
>>
>>132073735
The only reason why fag marriage is allowed is for the votes. That's fucking it.
>>
>>132075645
It's about $$$ senpai. Jews lawyers gonna make it big from all the gay divorces.
>>
File: outlaw-fag-marriage.jpg (125KB, 1248x455px) Image search: [Google]
outlaw-fag-marriage.jpg
125KB, 1248x455px
fuck yea
>>
>>132075816
Think that's the first time I've ever been screencapped
>>
>>132075499
I think I have ADD. I read a few words then get bored. I've never read a book cover to cover.
>>
File: christcuck.jpg (314KB, 1200x938px) Image search: [Google]
christcuck.jpg
314KB, 1200x938px
as long as they're christian amirite. damn gays and islams. they need to believe in christ our lord. there's only one race the human race i don't mind giving my daughter to jamal as long as he goes to church. i'll never let a muhammad take her though.

you christcucks are so impotent and pathetic. you're as bad as liberals and as stupid too.

>import 100m shitskins to rape little white girls and destroy your country
>think of the gay men! they're pedos
basically there's 10,000 little white girls getting gangbanged by niggers, spics, and mudslimes per gay white male. for this reason anybody that's sane hates your guts and wishes you're killed as much as the marxist liberals.
>>
File: effort.jpg (59KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
effort.jpg
59KB, 600x542px
>>132076532
>>
>>132076673
See>>132075499
>>
File: no_homo.jpg (435KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
no_homo.jpg
435KB, 900x900px
>>132074013
>>
>>132075017
I hope Ted Kennedy is burning in Hell.
>>
>>132076741
>spending political capital on marriage when america is going to be brazil in 20 years
>spending time on gays when there's tens of millions of shitskins raping, murdering, robbing, and gangbanging white girls
>>
File: IMG_7839.jpg (162KB, 1024x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7839.jpg
162KB, 1024x811px
>>132076856
>>
>>132077189
>Spending time on Gays
Literally just put forward the position of limiting marriage to only straight fertile couples and ignoring gays completely.

Nice Straw Man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.