[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if pol....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: EPICAT.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
EPICAT.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
what if everyone of us in each town across America, and all of Europe started posting adverts for /pol on street signs and adverts. In the usa you can get mail labels for free at the post office. Create a stamp that advertises /pol and maybe a link to an archive of the entire library of redpills. WE AWAKE ALL THE FUCKING NORMIES. Within a month everyones scalpin das jews. What you think pol? Shall it be done? What are you fucking waiting for.
>>
that would bring too many normies to /pol/
>>
>>132071821
But what is the end goal? We already have shilling all day. The normies show themselves almost instantly we know the difference. They need to be awoken if we are to truly take back the world from ((them)).
>>
>>132071245
no regard for rules eh
>>
File: day of the rake.jpg (79KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.jpg
79KB, 533x800px
>>132071973
are you saying this isn't political or are you saying that i have no regards for my local law regarding "graffiti"? Either way leaf. You know what's coming when we fix our homelands.
>>
>>132071821
Let them come. /pol/ hungers.
>>
File: obama wide mouth.jpg (39KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
obama wide mouth.jpg
39KB, 302x400px
>>132072515
we shall gorge ourselfs until justice is served.
>>
>>132072481
I ain't shook by your pic and bants homo. Rule one bitch, fuck man think about it!
>>
>>132072745
Stickers are not permanent. While annoying to remove I'm not saying spray paint things everywhere. Fuck you leaf. Have fun with your speech crimes and land of cucks. I'll keep polishing my guns and enjoying my white ethnostate.
>>
>>132072963
wow
>polishing my guns
like that's a thing.

btw, I'm refering to the rules of weaving boards in general queer
>>
>>132071245
Alright I will post some
>>
>>132071245
jews would abuse this.

also, its obvious you're a leftypol faggot.
>>
>>132074800
farthest from it.
>>132073284
its a thing in my country, sadly not so much in yours.
>>
File: 1494632420801.jpg (17KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1494632420801.jpg
17KB, 252x291px
sure, send me the money for the adverts and ill hop to it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.