/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the habbening of habbenings?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0781.jpg (123KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.jpg
123KB, 960x541px
Massive Soros funded anti Trump protests planned for the 2nd in cities around the US. Will this be the spark that ignites civil war 2.0? Or will a few angry, entitled white faggots in black clothes run around smashing shit and we all go to work on Monday like nothing happened? Predictions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhfJwAHhmrk
>>
>>132065864
You got one thing wrong.
>Entitled white faggots
>All go to work
Liberals don't have jobs.
>>
>>132066721
Not exactly what I was saying.
The black block run around smashing things.
Then the normal working class white folks shake there heads at how stupid commies are, and then we go back to work. Commies will stay jobless and smelly.
>>
Probably not that many will show up, but why are there no threads about this?
>>
It's 4th of July weekend. Everyone will be too drunk or stoned to do anything. But hey let saggy eye soros keep spending money. Maybe he'll eventually go bankrupt.
>>
All the cities purported to be participating.
>>
>>132069095
If there is one in a city near you, go and film or bring your friends to yell at some communist scum.
>>
It seems like LA is where shit is going to hit. Most of the other facebook pages have less than 300 people signed up. LA page has 12,000 if even half that actually shows up things could get ugly.
>>
>>132068668
These are communists, you think they celebrate the 4th? They probably burn the flag on the 4th.
>>
>>132065864
Any more info on this? Should we try and do something?
>>
>>132069095
>sees Austin TX
why am I not surprised?
>>
File: 1497999795483.jpg (27KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1497999795483.jpg
27KB, 600x424px
>>132069095
I looked at the one for my city, and they talked about bringing water guns. Why?
>>
>>132065864
>a few angry, entitled white faggots in black clothes run around smashing shit and we all go to work on Monday like nothing happened?
This. More protests aren't really going to change anything. The only things that could really endanger Trump is the IC investigation or the 2018 midterms. Any political movement until then is a waste of time.
>>
>>132072672
They don't have the wherewithal to get real guns.
>>
>>132072446
Not if you live in ausie land. If your in the US look and see if there is a protest near you and go fuck with the antifags.
>>
>>132072672
I hope they go in their bathing suits as well. Would make for some good lulz.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD2scajFy7o
>>
>>132072866
Sometimes I wish the antifags would march here just so I could go fuck with them myself.
All the best for tomorrow
>>
>>132065864
time to charlie hebdo soros orgs and collaborators around the world.
did you supply buses? you will be hit
did you get paid to protest? you will be hit
and so on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.