[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada is ours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1297700571801_ORIGINAL.jpg (83KB, 650x426px) Image search: [Google]
1297700571801_ORIGINAL.jpg
83KB, 650x426px
We are the westerners now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7P-LzHWLkA&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>132065722
There wasn't a single white person in that video. Can white people not be immigrants too?
>>
>>132065722
>le everybody can prosper in canada meme

try living outside of vancouver or the GTA, bud
>>
>>132066694
Isn't Alberta the richest province?
>>
>>132067123
fuck no, not even close. Ontario is still by far on top even though the province is completely and utterly fucked. most of the population is there which of course means that's also where most of the money is
>>
>>132065722
I am literally god, can you imagine it? I was in heaven in my dreams and acquired refugee status. Now you shall all bow down to me, your curry guru.
#NOBORDERS
You can be whoever you want. My dog walked into cat sleeping basket and became a cat. Funny how it worked out, but don't be a bigot and call it a dog.
>>
>>132066503
85% of immigrants into Canada are Asian (mostly from India and China) every year for the past 35+ years
>>
>>132067684
Why was Canada's PM so rude to Alberta?

Back when it was going to cinders the people there seemed so friendly and practical.
>>
Can't wait to see hockey players in veils!
>>
>>132068497
Fucking jej
>>
>>132065722
Wow canada you are dead to me. DEAD YOU HEAR ME, DEAD.
>>
>>132068408
because he doesn't give a fuck about Alberta or really any part of the country that isn't mostly urban. urban faggots are what give him power and they love him because he panders to minorities and uses the working class(evil whites) to pay for the insane benefits those minorities get
>>
Please stop this world. WTF Guys please i want off this ride. Canada is a french republic. Why is every nation turning into america-lite?????
>>
Actually many of the immigrants in Toronto are from Hong Kong. They have already lived under British rule and the integration with Canadian for that demographic is extremely strong. I actually like Asian immigrants as they have contributed quite a lot. This is because they integrate extremely well - so much so that even their own countries regard them as foreigners after a single generation.
>>
>>132069447
Who cares about that. CANADA IS WHITE. GOD YOU IDIOTS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
>>
>>132069504
All I can say is I'm not bothered by that group in particular.
>>
>>132068576
Isn't there one who actually exists and the crapitals visited that said person who is in the UAE?
>>
>>132066503
I'll start watching the video.

I count seven so far, can you elaborate?

Crowd passing, at least five on a bad headcount.

Bus shot, a couple more.

>triggered
>>
>>132067684
Then why did Ontario receive 1.4 billion in equalization payments from Alberta, sask and b.c??
>>
>>132069646
I'm from Hong Kong. I can't even speak Cantonese anymore. I only know English.

I can confirm that it's really awkward every time I go back to Hong Kong for a visit.

Also, I mostly see Mandarin speakers (mainland China) nowadays.
>>
File: race-mixing2.jpg (179KB, 700x926px) Image search: [Google]
race-mixing2.jpg
179KB, 700x926px
>>132065722
sage
>>
>>132069447
stfu chink, all non white immigrants need to go back including you and your subhuman chink family
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.