[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANTI TALMUDJEW/MUSLIM WHITE DEFIANCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: I-WILL-WAIT-NO-LONGER.png (81KB, 608x430px) Image search: [Google]
I-WILL-WAIT-NO-LONGER.png
81KB, 608x430px
Defy the Talmud jews (not every jew, business owning whites need lawyers)

Defy Muslim invasion. The Quran clearly states their intents and Europe has been a fair model of the consequences of the incursion of those in allegiance to "ALLAH". The live in the accordance of "aqquia" (I believe i misspelled that), free to rape and kill without guilt. Islam is a race. They are savage mongoloids. Wipe them out.

Nazis; I understand, I used to be 15. I had a shaved head, tucked my black jeans into my steel toe boots, wore a slayer/s.o.d./skinhead punk/ect shirt everyday, threw my arm up for the heil,
BUT
You need to understand, Adolph Hitler had a few decent points, but he sucked dude. He fuckin sucked. He was an ego-maniac, hypocrite, shit strategist (invade fuckin russia in winter, genius), and a dick to his allies (crappy friend).
Listen Nazi bros, I don't hate you, I want you to be STRONG!!!
POWERFUL!!!!
INTELLIGENT!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Please research and educate yourselves to the great history of your amazing, white history and culture.
Don't lump all of that under a swastika.

Niggers; Stop nigging.

Asians are untrustworthy cockroaches, waiting to feed on the corpses of other countries.

White communists over the age of 16 are traitors, they die.
>>
Take it to facebook, faggot.
>>
File: hench4life.png (228KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
hench4life.png
228KB, 624x352px
We all know Talmud Jews insidiously manipulate the masses through monopoly of the entertainment industry.
They fill the weak minds with (((liberal))) propaganda. Be vocal against it. No lie can withstand the light of the truth.

No more welfare, for anyone. Work hard or starve to death.
No more refugee status, obviously.
No more denying jewish involvement in the controlling class. They have a clear agenda to degrade the cultures of all others, specifically whites.
No more swastika. Cut the cringy shit, you 15-18 year old faggot. You give white pride a bad rep. Be proud of being American, or British, or Canadian, or Swedish, or Italian, Irish, German, Danish, Norwegian, ect, and live up to the merits of those that built the foundation you stand on. Not Nazis.
Be strong, my brothers. Your constitution is your life.
>>
>>132065971
How am I wrong, Sir?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.