[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a Youtube Channel Soon - Need /pol/s Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: moonman01.jpg (1MB, 2430x1215px) Image search: [Google]
moonman01.jpg
1MB, 2430x1215px
Sorry for the blog post.

I am primarily a lurker, and have been lurking /pol/ for almost 2 years now, collecting a lot of videos and memes related to WW2, Adolf Hitler and the jew world order, etc. I have been into conspiracy stuff for over 10 years now, but was swimming in a sea of disinformation. It was /pol/ that really proved the JQ to me and opened up my eyes to the truth about Adolf Hitler.

I have been struggling with depression due to basically black pilling myself and have decided that rather than killing myself, I am going to give up my life to help spread awareness and counter the jewish shills in the 'Alt-Media' like Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern, Alex Jones, Mark Dice, Alan Watt, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, David Icke, Stephan Molymeme, etc. All of these people, and many others, constantly talk about Hitler and the “Nazis” in a negative light and even go as far to say as the NWO is a secret agenda being carried about by the evil nazis, etc.

I want to put out videos in a similar style to Varg and Mark Dice which are just me talking and giving my own analysis on various topics or News Happenings, etc. I hate how robotic and shitty Lauren Southern, Rage After Storm and others’ videos are when they literally just regurgitate Wikipedia articles. It’s such dull and boring content.

Anyways, I’m looking for advice or guidance, or things to know to prevent my videos from being taken down like Rage After Storm’s recent “Race is Real” video which Jewtube took down the other day.

Also, I am located in Canada.

Finally, I am a bit busy with IRL stuff for the next month or two, so I am just in the process of setting myself up, getting intro/outro music ready for the vids, getting equipment (mic) and general planning.

TLDR: I am starting a 1488 political commentary channel on youtube in a similar style to Varg and Mark Dice and using my real name/face etc. I would love any suggestions and feedback on this idea.
>>
File: 1487649291252.png (1MB, 739x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1487649291252.png
1MB, 739x1172px
>>132062925
good luck not getting shut down senpai
>>
>>132062925
Make the first video so we know who you are.
>>
Everyone wants to be a YouTube star
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.