[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an atheist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: atheism.jpg (638KB, 1210x806px) Image search: [Google]
atheism.jpg
638KB, 1210x806px
How do I become an atheist?
>>
>>132062801
Suck the nearest cock in your vicinity
>>
>>132062801
Have a functioning brain.
>>
>>132062801
By being smart.
>>
File: 1491352413406.png (373KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491352413406.png
373KB, 466x382px
>>132062801
>How do I become an atheist?
By shoving a banana up your ass
>>
I was an atheist fedora tipper for the longest time but then I realized that an intelligent design is more than plausible and became and agnostic patrician.
>>
>>132062801
Buy a fedora and stop questioning what the tv tells you.
>>
>>132063076
But bananas are perfectly shaped to fit in the human anus and even have a removable outer layer or "condom". If anything that should increase op's faith in God
>>
>>132063230
>agnostic
>plebtrician
I bet you're a radical centrist as well m8
>>
>>132062801

It's not that simple. I'm an atheist because I can't believe in God. My brain lacks the mojo or what have you to believe in God the same way I did when I was a kid. Existential nihilism, blackpill despair, bad experiences taking their toll, whatever the case may be. I didn't choose to be an atheist and I'd rather not be one.
>>
>>132062801
Are you Muslim? Are you Jewish? Are you Catholic? Are you Scientologist? Are you Buddhist? Are you Hindi? Are you Pagan? Are you Wiccan? Are you Protestant? Are you Catholic? Are you Mormon? Are you Zorastrian?

My guess is you only answered one 'yes' or less. Each of these religions can see the silliness in all of the other religions except their own.

If you combine the wisdom of all of the religions together you will have to accept them all as being correct or they are all false.

Which do you choose?
>>
>>132062801
>How do I become an atheist?
Read religious scriptures and question everything.
>>
>>132063837
>https://youtu.be/E3rGev6OZ3w
Watch this.
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (167KB, 1200x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
167KB, 1200x991px
I don't think it's something you should strive to be, what is important is being objective and trying to get perspective.

The Bible can give you a lot to think about if you look at it deeply. I think an important part about Jesus is that he's a human, unlike a lot of religious figures, which lets him be a hero.

I like Christians that try to model themselves in the kindness of Jesus, and I think one important idea of Christianity is that things are in your control.
Your future isn't at the whim of the elements, it's based on your decisions.

But at the same time, I don't believe in free will, which is a central premise of Christianity, at least the books I've read. I just think having Jesus in the back of your mind can do society good if they choose for Jesus to be a hero.
>>
File: IMG_3342.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3342.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>132063494
>I didn't choose to be an atheist
Can you sound more like a 21 year old obese jackass?
>>
>>132064792

I'm 25 and my weight is very good the last time I checked. But it's true. If I could believe I would, and save myself all this negative dread. I'd rather not have to go through all these negative experiences I can't describe.
>>
File: zwcttw4at.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
zwcttw4at.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>>132063778
>>
>>132062801
I've found that it helps to not be a low-IQ spic.
>>
>>132062801
acknowledging that the bible is not writen by divine power but by a colective of smart or not so smart people that tried to figure out shit and pass it to the next generation.
The information extracted from their culture was then analized until exaustion by hundreds of human souls and by consensus expresed in words so next generations would understand it and apply an acumulative knowledge to their lifes.
Being aware of this fact will force you to read more than one book an so make you a more powerfull crtiatue, the truth is not contained in a single book and so you have as a mission to explore other cultures and ideas and find out the truth in them.
>>
>>132062801
Read the Bible or the Koran.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.