[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow Qatar wow Iran, burgers r u ready?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kikeslaveburger.png (32KB, 700x241px) Image search: [Google]
kikeslaveburger.png
32KB, 700x241px
It really activates the almonds seeing how "layered" and "well-though" burger policy is. It must be real pride to serve the kikes and put your gluttonous burger life on the line so that your overlords can leverage the dumb faggots residing in their vassal county also known as Jew.S.A the land of subhuman dumb trash.

One day...the justice...will come.
>>
It's a big field but shale gas is larger although more distributed.
>>
>>132062889

Doesn't matter. The recent shitshow the pathetic kike slaves put on for demonizing mudslime richeys in Qatar is just pathetic.

I truly hope, not ironic not shitposting, that somehow, once kike slave burger goyim engage in war against Iran, that as many americans die as possible. I don't know if that will happen, but then again one thing gives me hope, the cancer from within, the SJW's the LGBTSQGHTRW#H&Z all of those things are eating the goyim burger scum from within.

So sadly we won't have as many americans dying in yet another kike war in the desert, I hope their lives get ruined by immigration, identity politics, H1-B visas, pajeets, disgusting GMO food, wagecuck miserable lives, slaving to kike overlords for cardboard houses etc.
>>
>>132063284
WTF are you talking about?
>>
>>132063609

I'm talking about burger goyim obeying kikes for their geopolitical bidding and burning the world in the process.

I couldn't care less about mudslimes but it's getting fucking annoying that burger scum don't even bother to entertain people with crafty propaganda.

They just announce "these are bad guys" and start bombing. That's what they plan to do with Iran.

But nothing lasts forever...and it only takes one wrong step to start fumbling...hope it happens soon. Nothing would make me more happy. At the moment, burgers are the laughing stock of the world, dumb mindless consumers, inept, wagecucks, proud to be cubicle slaves, proud to be without any identity other than "strip mall shopping religion"...pure scum, dumb, ignorant, glib.

But most of all...cucked as fuck LMFAO.

Trans bathrooms, white house draped in faggot colors, companies flying faggot flags, threatening to impose LGBT SJW policies, pajeets and spics taking over completely...wonderful sight.

And proud goys fight back - they make kekistan flags hahaha

But those will be banned soon, by ADL and other instances of Jew Masters in the Land Of The Free LMFAO
>>
>>132064137
Which has what to do with natural gas?
>>
>>132064137
I agree with this.

Raise the minimum rage and organise, or else shit won't change
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.