[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just draft women if they want to be soldiers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

Why not just draft women if they want to be soldiers?
>>
>>132060778
we need workers for ammunition factories.
>>
>>132060778
they are sucky soldiers
>>
>>132060897
That's what the refugees are for.

>>132060935
I think they should be encouraged to try anyway. I'm sure they can take Stalingrad this time.
>>
Ah, wheat fields!
>>
Because they don't actually want to be soldiers
>>
>>132061151
Feminism thinks otherwise. They all want equality and I was drafted they were not. I want equality too.
>>
File: IMG_2724.png (636KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2724.png
636KB, 640x1136px
>>132061151
Oh gee, as a white male, I just have to declare "see here sir, I don't desire to actually be a soldier" in the time of a draft?

Fuck the hell off.
>>
>>132060778
It's better to have an army of 1000 men, than an army of 2000 men and 2000 women
>>
>>132062142
There plenty of women though, technically more than men.
>>
>>132060778
darwin out the bulldyke-y types. sounds good. problem is, as always they are going to drag men down too. the only way it would work is all female squads.
>>
>>132062359
All female squads sound good. Don't know why this wouldn't be possible.
>>
>>132060778
>oh god the wheatfields
>>
>>132062665
you're retarded and obviously came from after when the Wehrmacht was still mandatory draft service. Women in combat is one of the worst ideas ever and has never actually happened in any meaningful quantity because of how bad they are at it.
>>
>>132061468
You can if you're a woman

When push comes to shove and it's a matter of life or death, women will let men take the brunt. Hence, why I said why women aren't drafted
>>
File: 1483558746386.jpg (88KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
1483558746386.jpg
88KB, 800x684px
>>132060778
Female soldiers are physically inferior to men. It's clearly visible when we do physical training together, and they can't do the minimum male standards. That's why I wouldn't trust being around them down range. Sure, it sounds great to treat them as equals and put them through the shit men go through, but female incompetence will cause unnecessary deaths.
>>
>>132060778

jew mossad thread

>> sage this shit.
>>
>>132060778
Why did this post make me laugh so much, it reads like a non sequitur from someone who came up to you at a party
>>
>>132065176
Kids are inferior to men as well, doesn't stop child soldiers from being useful.
>>
>>132061151
>Because they don't actually want to be soldiers

Evidenced by the number who get knocked up just before deployment.
>>
>>132066984
Fuck em, send them into the battle pregnant.
>>
>>132060778
sure, but keep them far away from the men so they don't fuck everything up by being incompetent emotional whores who literally cannot take the seriousness of being in the armed forces more seriously then their own discomfort, lacking duty, any sense of camaraderie, honour or integrity. basically instead of drafting them just execute them
>>
>>132064326
that's the point though. we let the squads go out on suicide missions and they get weeded out and we never have to hear about muh stronk war queenz again.
>>
>>132067084
at least the ones that got blacked. the last thing the world needs is mulattos.
>>
>>132061351
>german
>>
>>132064326
It did happen though once, and it was fucking disaster. The Israeli army used women in it's early years and it turned out to be so fucking bad.

Women CAN be good in war, but not as grunts/infantry. WW2 Soviet women did a good job actually, as hidden snipers and as pilots of the Soviet Air Force (Night Witches). But using women on the front lines has never worked.
>>
File: marysan.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
marysan.png
185KB, 500x500px
>>132060778
woman here
honestly I hope they force us on the draft, the draft needs to die and stop clinging to life through memes but I think getting forced to be on draft would get women to woke the fuck up at her current actions, because no matter how retarded pol is, sjws always stay one step more unhinged
>>
A woman's job is to sit at home and pop out new male soldiers.
Notice how the middle east is always embroiled in war, yet their populations are booming? Their women never stop crapping out those brown bombs.
>>
>>132067982
You're the only one who understood the thread.
>>
Heeeeeyyyyy!
>>
>>132068215
wrong
>>
>>132068618
shush dude, I'm trying to get laid...
>>
>>132066758
The countries that use child soldiers are usually poor and in Africa, where the life expectancy and quality of life is significantly far worse than our developed countries. And have you seen those child soldiers? All males.
>>
Anecdotal, but remember the US sailors that got cought in Iranian waters because of engine failure?

Well I was part of that unit when it was all-male. Used to patrol rivers in Iraq and all kinds of shit. Then they integrated women and fleet sailors into the unit. Now they cant even maintain their equipment.
>>
>>132068881
How can you tell. If you shave the head of a little girl and give her male clothes you've got something that looks like a boy. Also if you were chinese or something like that and you had to resort to human wave attacks why not use women and children.
>>
>>132068991
Why doesn't nobody speak up? Isn't that part of the job? I can't be a jump master if I'm colorblind.
>>
File: mary-san_smoking.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mary-san_smoking.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>132067982
>>
>>132064100

well memed my friend
>>
File: tumblr_nw1yfj7jwA1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (53KB, 490x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw1yfj7jwA1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
53KB, 490x604px
Something big is stirring up.

the rumblings from NASA, the space corps, September 23rd...
>>
>>132060778
Because 1 wonan can create 10 soldiers and 10 girls who repeat
>>
>>132061001
>Thats what the refugers are for

Leaving behind the enemy to not only survive in your land, you want them responible for your means of defending yourself on the field?
Top it off you want to send your sisters to die defending these invaders?

How bad is it in Germany?
>>
>>132067982
>>132069918
Mari-san is a bad role model for Japanese learners.
>>
>>132070256
At this point we don't need them anymore to be honest. If we really really had to we could might as well use artificial wombs and genetically engineered babies. If artificial doesn't work just raise the babies in cows.
>>
>>132070378
You want to rid your land of women but keep 15-35 year old men from foreign countries? Are German men this hungry for cock?
>>
>>132070378
Ok and women can create MORE soldiers + the artificial womb.
>>
>>132070520
He is just a faggot.
>>
>>132065176
>pic
Someone pls redpill me on how Pearl Harbor was a Jewish psyop.
>>
Women in the army would be a liability. If the enemy captured a female soldier and started raping her, the men would do anything to salve her including risking their lives.

I mean you might want to get themselves killed Eliot Rogers, but this weakens your army.
>>
>>132060778

evolutionary speaking, eggs are more valuable than sperm

also they make shit soldiers

also they don't want
>>
>>132066758
Show me a nation that is currently using child soldiers and I'll show you a nation that is a shit hole.
>>
>>132070520
Who said I want to keep them?
>>
>>132070594
Nu-pol. Its depressing. I know, Im just egginf the retard on.
>>
>>132070698
America.
>>
>>132070713
Well I dont see you protesting in the street Hans, I dont even see you complaining about them. But I do see you complaining about women.

The problem with western Europeans is you never knew how to treat your women. You either put them on a pedestal or in a hole in the ground. Usually the former.
The bible says a woman comes from a mans rib. Not from his head so she is above him, not from his foot so she is below him. But frm the rib so she is his equal. Under his arm for his protection. A woman, Hans, is the future of your nation. And she has a different role on our civilization but not less respected. Her being the future, if you remove her what does that mean? If she is birthing non-German babies what does that mean?
You have some growing up to do.
>>
>>132067982
>man here

R U DTF?
>>
>>132070713
I dont care what you want faggot.
>>
>>132071064
>>132071236
Who voted for the migration? How would the country change if that demographic was gone?
>>
>>132071296
Voted for migration? There was a vote?
>you put women on a pedestal

Maybe, the problem isnt that she is in the country, maybe the problem is that men are absent from the country?
>>
>>132071501
What are you doing besides bitching on the internet?
>>
>>132060778

Imagine if your little cucked faggot ass got drafted, the freak out crying hissy fit you'd have. You'd be going full Trump and trying to get of serving on "heel spurs" and the talking about how you wish you had a purple heart. Faggot.
>>
>>132071646
I found my self a wife Hans. I m doing my best to be a man and not a neet. I try to improve my community in any way I can. I red-pill my wife, I will raise good children who understand the world around them, I would die for my childrens future, would you?
>>
File: 1445648068613.jpg (26KB, 552x558px) Image search: [Google]
1445648068613.jpg
26KB, 552x558px
>>132071657

>LOL not sucking up to women = cuck
>SUCK UP MORE 2 BE ALPAHAPPHA LIKE ME lol
>ps. pls have sex with me
>>
>>132071903
I wouldn't die for your children you idiot. You don't understand how this situation came to be and you just plan on going one or two steps backwards in process that led to problem. Your wife will cheat on you, your kids will despise you, and you will lose your job to automation.
>>
>>132072106
Your own children Hans.
Sounds like you are projecting.
Tough hole you dug yourself into Hans. I understand. I will pray for you. My wife will not cheat on my, we are very Christian Orthodox. We will raise good children and I may lose my future to automation but I am certain I will find a way to provide no matter what. We've been through the worst and the best this eorld has to offer and I will always strive for the best. Your comment of not willing to die for Germanys kids tells a lot about who you are as a person. Millenial.
>>
>>132072358
I'm a proud atheist and you russians are the most criminal group in germany, or at least used to be until the rapists came. Just because your great grandmother was made pregnant by a german shepherd. I know your kind, you talk might shit but you're incapable of having civilization and once you're drunk the mongol comes out.
>>
>>132072702
I am not Russian Hans. Orthodoxy isnt ethnic it is the one true church of Jesus Christ.
I accept you as an atheist.
>>
>>132072702
Which is too say you're drunk all time. I walk by the rehab every once in a while and see you hanging out on the balcony sniffing glue.
>>
>>132072865
That's right you're not russian either. In russia you guys had hack frozen piss, again because your mother was fucked by german shepherd, and then you developed the delusion you would be german. Jesus Christ would slap you you fucking drunk asshole.
>>
>>132073039
I do not drink alcohol and noone in my family tree is Russian. You are trying to strawman me into a boogeyman that I am not. I understand that the little bit of clarity into the world around yourself that I provided you is a lot to swallow but its okay. Improve your self and then improve your nation. We are all in this together and we must work as one.
>>
>>132073232
What, are you some kind of hippie now? Buhu, we have to work together and suck each other's cock. Our nation certainly isn't improving with christian orthodoxy. You abbandoned your people by running into the arms of a foreign god. You stupid jesus freak.
>>
>>132073408
I never said we have to suck each others cocks I just said that we have to ensure a future for our children. Foreign god? My people have been Christian Orthodox since 700A.D. Atheism is a new concept that I dismiss for my own personal beliefs, but I accept you as brother no less.
>>
>>132073667
You're a slave of the desert religions. Repent, you've been suckered.
>>
>>132073739
Repent? No thank you. I have seen your Atheist cultural future, and I have seen a Christian future. Christianity lost to atheism 72 years ago.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.