[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys truly believe that if Hilary was elected, that we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0021.jpg (89KB, 540x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
89KB, 540x530px
Do you guys truly believe that if Hilary was elected, that we would have gotten into a situation of nuclear war or at least a traditional war? Just curious.
>>
There Would probably be fuckin concentration camps for GOP members and supporters
>>
>>132059693
The nuclear stuff is just a meme. But she would have risen tensions with Russia even more than Trump with his dickwavering on Assad. Both the US and Russia are too much of a pair of pussies to actually go MAD and kill each other, specially considering how both depend of mutual allies for their economies.
Your country only wants a status quo, it won't start major wars, only world policing crap to get benefits and crush any government that wants to be independent of the (((UN)))
>>
>>132059947
This is what I meant in the op, thank you. I was curious as to what you guys think would happen.
>>
it would've been worse for everybody on a personal level
that bitch had endless demonic plans, domestic and abroad
>>
Russia dindu nuffin. Democrats Got Caught trying to buy the election and als tried to rig it Google veritas action. theres no way you cant overlook the statements these cocksucker democrat scumbags make

"I dont care what the legal and ethics people say we need to win this motherfucker"

"Weve been bussing people in to deal with you assholes for 50 fuckin years and we aint gonna stop now"

"We pay mentally ill people to do shit for us, Make no mistake."

Scott Foval
>>
>>132059783
This, she even said as much.
>>
>>132059693
We expected the same war to continue expanding. We expected 100's of thousands of refugees to be settled into Republican districts to be used as pawns by Democrat gangsters. We expected Hillary Clinton would never face justice if she was elected.

Is Donald Trump going to deliver? Who knows..., but we do know that Hillary would have kept doing what has been done for the previous 2-3 decades.

Americans are tired of being used as cannon fodder for some stupid corporate empire. Especially since we don't see any benefits from it. In the old days our communities at least got to sell steal and lease land to the military. These days we don't see anything. Just the bill.
>>
>>132059693
No, because nobody is going to start a nuclear war over anything unless the country involved fears its own will be destroyed, so it decides to take everybody else with it.

Hillary would brush shoulders with foreign dignitaries and the status quo would go on. Maybe she'd make some healthcare changes, maybe she'd make some immigration changes, she'd probably try to fuck over internet neutrality and would get assblasted like the government always does when people try fucking with internet shit.

It'd be boring, the US would decline just a little bit more, and we'd probably be hearing about how great the US Is now that a woman and a nigger have become president. Honestly it would just be another president that would only be remembered for having a vagina.
>>
File: 1483525760276.jpg (191KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483525760276.jpg
191KB, 820x1024px
>>132059693
>693 [Reply]▶>>132062782 >>132065039
>Do you guys truly believe that if Hilary was elected, that we would have
The rate at which infants are sodomized would be infinitely higher than Trump
>>
>>132065204
I'd sodomize that chink.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.