[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approaching suspected red-pilled people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: canvas.png (527KB, 880x500px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
527KB, 880x500px
Hallo,

I need some advice on how to approach someone whom I SUSPECT is red-pilled.

I mean, what would you say to them?

Also, what if they're a co-worker?
>>
>>132059054
ironically something we could learn from the gay community
>>
>>132059054
Subtly. Crack some jokes, poking fun at some of the libby bullshit. Maybe drop less-intense pills and see how they reply.
>>
>>132059054
For what purpose?

Just hide your power level. It will only bring you trouble.
>>
File: 3DPD_qt3.14.jpg (16KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
3DPD_qt3.14.jpg
16KB, 350x200px
>>132059054
Sneak up to him.

Lean gently forward.

Whisper into his ear: "Hitler did nothing wrong."

See what happens.
>>
File: 1498742720811.png (702KB, 1024x425px) Image search: [Google]
1498742720811.png
702KB, 1024x425px
>>132059155
It's not NatSoc, if the gas chamber doors are not touching. ;) ;)
>>
File: 1494000283316.jpg (159KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494000283316.jpg
159KB, 758x1024px
Fuck the redpill, take the race-pill. The only one that matters.
>>
>>132059475

Better off asking "Who did nothing wrong?" to see if an unguarded answer follows.
>>
>>132059054
Just say gas the kikes and see if they either laugh or freak the fuck out
>>
>>132059054
How redpilled exactly?
>>
>>132059054
Just fucking ask him if he's seen Kyle OP

Tell him how tall he is
>>
See if he has a profile on redpilledmeetups.com?
>>
I don't know how somebody 'red-pilled' could work in show biz. It would be painful dealing with so many leftists and jews, because actors always have to smile and say how much the loved working with so and so.

I realize they can act, but it would get physically tiring after a while.
>>
>>132059054
There are redpilled people unfamiliar with /pol/ lingo so you should probably avoid that route.

You may want to consider certain psychological characteristics first. Is this person capable of entertaining an idea without endorsing it? Does this person have a sense of humor where nothing is considered sacred? Does the person seem to experience schadenfreude when leftists and other idiots suffer? And so on in a similar vein. Also, it's easier to see if someone is blackpilled, and usually at least a partial redpilling comes before that.

As far as your conduct is concerned, draw attention to hypocritical leftist idiocy or other degeneracy in your environment. They will notice what you pick up on, or will not see anything wrong. Both are obviously useful.
>>
>>132059054
Blame something on "them"
Everyone has a scapegoat and they will fill in the blank.
Be prepared for it to be Aliens or Monsanto or something.
>>
redpill doesn't exist
>>
>>132059054
You say

"the red fox retires at midnight"

If they reply

"that's very early for a red fox"

You're good to go
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.