[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midwest Reich General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: hickey-map-midwest2.png (80KB, 610x589px) Image search: [Google]
hickey-map-midwest2.png
80KB, 610x589px
The midwest is the perfect place for a white ethnostate.

>tallest states in the Union
>highest IQs in the Union (along with New England
>majority Germanic white
>traditional values
>farming and agricultural tradition
>center of American manufacturing

Is there any better place for a white man than the Midwest?

But we have our problems. Jews and out of control Scandinavians are bringing in Somalis, Chiraqis, and shitskins of all types to displace us. Our cities, though many are still beautiful, are falling one by one as darkness envelopes them. Unlike the South, we are still a stronghold of whiteness, and our people still believe in themselves.

What will it take to make the midwest an 80 million strong white, Germanic ethnostate?
>>
>>132058103

I live in Southern IL. People think IL is Chicago, its not. Outside of STL, Southern IL is German whites. I will not flee the impending chaos. I will be the one to help rebuild from the ashes.
>>
>>132058103
The midwest has no culture or identity to sustain itself and you better stay in the union, square heads.
>>
>>132058103
>Montana, Wyoming, Colorado
>>
File: 1494061254711.jpg (205KB, 705x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494061254711.jpg
205KB, 705x349px
We are so far away from being able to actually create an ethnostate that this is just a waste of time. Focus on actual outreach. Focus on actually organizing with other whites. Get on twatter, fagbook, and other social media sites to actually reach and influence people and move them to our point of view.
>>
>>132058411
The fact that you can identify us means we have identity, basketball american. You don't need culture to sustain a nation. You need good food, good businesses, and good people.
>>
File: -.png (66KB, 771x607px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
66KB, 771x607px
>>
>>132058545
What do you think this is, buddy?
>>
>>132058615
>alaska
>dem
>>
>>132058615
A chilling premonition of the future. Good post. But I think even New England will start to drift red. Next election? Who knows. The following? Almost certainly.
>>
>>132058103
It's pretty embargo-able. We need ports on the actual ocean. PNW is where it'll have to be.
>>
>>132058946
We'll just have to take Maryland.

I hate the Northwest Front meme, personally. It's underpopulated, rocky, more or less barren terrain. If we want explosive population and access to decent resources, we've got to have massive agricultural power. And there is no better agricultural center than the Midwest.
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (61KB, 708x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
61KB, 708x430px
These without PA are the official definition of Midwest states.
>>
>>132058103
>Our cities, though many are still beautiful, are falling one by one as darkness envelopes them.
Niggers from Chicago are fucking ruining Iowa, thank God they don't give a shit about rural areas otherwise I'd go fucking insane.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.