[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It not worth it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1327.png (913KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.png
913KB, 750x1334px
The fight is lost. It over. The white race and the west lost to the Jews. We are living in a modern day sodom and gomorrah. Degerneacy is everywhere. Morals are dead. I am checking out by vowing to never have children and getting sterilized. Let it burn to the ground.
>>
>>132056660
>0.5% of the population is a freak show
>i'm not having kids
>>
File: repent.png (818KB, 1540x1086px) Image search: [Google]
repent.png
818KB, 1540x1086px
>>132056660
Anon, some days are rough. Some days you see all the degeneracy and moral decay and there isn't much you can do.

What you can do is live your life correctly. Raise children correctly. Surround yourselves with like minded people who recognize the decline of the west is happening before our very eyes.

I am young, I will surely see the rest of the collapse in my lifetime. I've come to terms with it.
>>
>>132056660
Dont give up you weak little fag
The jews are trying to manifest a messiah, pray to the real messiah to preserve us
>>
>>132057131
>Surround yourselves with like minded people
LOL check out this snowflake that wants her little safe space
>>
There is nothing you can do. OD on heroin and get out of the way.
>>
File: lesbian parents effect on kids.png (341KB, 617x571px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian parents effect on kids.png
341KB, 617x571px
>>132056660
>>
>>132057131
This, but don't join the blaspheming modern pharisees of the idolatrous Catholic echelon who esteem human tradition & pagan cultural institutions over that of the word of God
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
fundamentalist primitive Christianity is the only way

Chapters 4-10 elaborate on the history
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiq6aIDvHW0NzYpTRqEz0EexrmE62_Xjy
>>
>>132056660
Triple 6s!
Proof the anti-christ is trying to get us to quit! Keep rising my Christian brothers and defeat the evil ones!
>>
File: 1492388006547.jpg (83KB, 400x523px) Image search: [Google]
1492388006547.jpg
83KB, 400x523px
>>132056660
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.