[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The biblical Pharaoh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: shitnigger.jpg (1MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
shitnigger.jpg
1MB, 2592x3872px
What did the Nazis think of him? I've been wondering this for a solid while now - did the Christian Nazis view (presumably) Ramses II as a villain like the bible paints him? Or as a hero, for oppressing the Jews?
>>
>>132056342
bump
>>
File: Ogdoad.png (760KB, 1658x549px) Image search: [Google]
Ogdoad.png
760KB, 1658x549px
>>132056342

How historically rock-solid is the meme that jews were even subjugated by the Eyptians? I think i've heard the best source for that is the bible?
>>
>>132057574
Well, of course going by the presumption that the Egyptians did enslave the Jews, like the Bible proposes. I'm curious as to Christian Nazis and their view on this.
>>
>>132056342
The Tribe are a plague wherever they go. Egypt was better off without (((them))),:and so are any other nations.
T.- NatSoc from Nagoya
>>
>>132056342
a christian can not oppose jews very much
much of the old testament is about them

it would be unchristian to applaud ramses oppression of the jews
>>
>>132058533
That's pretty much what I thought too, which kind of goes to show why it's stupid that any Nazi would hold Christian beliefs. God clearly portrays the Pharaoh as a villain, to applaud him would be like you said, un-Christian.
>>
They probably never even considered it.
>>
>>132056342
Jews didn't exist then
>>
>>132057682
>Well, of course going by the presumption that the Egyptians did enslave the Jews, like the Bible proposes
Moses was apparently taught the Egyptian art of stonecutting, so when it came time to chisel the 10 commandments, he just needed to find a mountain stone quarry.
>>
Rameses II was based, one of Egypt's greatest leaders ever
>>
File: 4c (7).jpg (114KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
4c (7).jpg
114KB, 1000x750px
>>132058533
>a christian can not oppose jews very much

You know nothing about your church's history.
>>
>>132057682
Even in the Bible the concept of Jewishness doesn't exist until they settle in Israel. They're called hebrews up until then
>>
>>132058533
The Gospels are some of the most anti-Semitic texts ever published
>>
>>132056342
They would hate him for being black
>>
File: 1495658455076.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1495658455076.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>132056342
>jews
>bible
hebrew you retard and yes they knew egypt was great see: nazi's in north africa...
>>
File: expansion_of_modern_israel.gif (157KB, 320x150px) Image search: [Google]
expansion_of_modern_israel.gif
157KB, 320x150px
>>132058533
have you fucking read past the old testament retard? Revelations? Corinthians? Yeah jews can get fuckt retard no abominations will sit under the tree of life or enter in the gates of heaven
>>
>>132056342
Actually the jews was oppressing the people of sahara and destroyed they empire then called it egypte i don't remember why.
>>
Jews were never enslaved in Egypt.

It's a fiction, a lie meant to decive, so there's no need to speculate about historical details.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.