[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly think you're more intelligent than the global

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0694.jpg (10KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
10KB, 512x288px
Do you honestly think you're more intelligent than the global elite?

Do you honestly believe they don't know what they're doing?

Do you honestly believe you can see the full picture as clearly as they do?

Do you honestly believe some atomized NEET larpers on an internet forum are "LMAO XD BASED" and the rulers of the world aren't?
>>
ya dude
>>
They can't pay us off so yes, we are above them, anything is better than a globalist, a bucket of diarrhea is above globalists.
>>
>>132054746
Hubris, kind of like youre displaying here, is a hell of an equalizer
>>
Yep I challenge the global elite to an iq test

They won't accept because they're scared ;)
>>
>>132055162

and inbred. nasty fucks
>>
>>132054746
The global elite honestly thought that illiterate rapists would seamlessly blend into the German workforce.
So yeah, plus we're not talking about the foundational generation here, we're talking about their inbred life-protected dessicated born-to-weath playboy grandkids. Learn some history. There's nothing pretentious or risky in expecting that you are superior to the moron inheritors who didn't actually build anything.
>>
>>132054746
Why doesn't your flag have the pear earth on it?
>>
>>132057605
They never thought that you fucking idiot. That was just some bullshit pretext for you to swallow up like a gullible moron. Fucking idiot. Give the guys that control the world some fucking credit, they can't be literal niggers with shoe-size IQ.
>>
>>132054746
Do you honestly think global elite dont want to enslave us and dont worship satan?
>>
>>132054746
arrogance and pride are their weakness
>>
File: heart-1187040_960_720.png (649KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
heart-1187040_960_720.png
649KB, 800x720px
If you knew how stupid the elite are you would pity them. They have been deceived. They still haven't figured out what God represents and the true path to enlightenment:
being service to others, helping others, peace, love, and light. All men are created equal.

They have been deceived by the negative/darkness of satan/baal/moloch/baphomet into believing they are superior to others, being service to self, hate, enslavement, imprisonment, and lies.
>>
>>132054746
Appeal to authority fallacy. You can only piss on someone's face for so long before they realize it isn't rain.
>>
>>132054746
>Do you honestly think you're more intelligent than the global elite?

Intelligence is relative to a variety of kinds and areas of it. One could be, or could not be. If the definition of elite is those who gain that title from knowledge, experience, and talent, then obviously those people are by definition an elite of a claimed category. What most people are obviously critical of is corruption, and elites who are perceived as not merit worthy - so it certainly could be in some cases that people can be more intelligent than a "global elite"

>Do you honestly believe they don't know what they're doing?

They should know what they're doing because they should be the experts. One point drawing on my prior argument is that people have the perception that those people are making the wrong decisions, or decisions against the best interests of the "non-elites" - for example this is often the claimed case when it comes to evidence regarding the increasing disparity between the global rich and poor.

>Do you honestly believe you can see the full picture as clearly as they do?

This really depends on how much the individual really cares to observe the world around them in my own opinion, but obviously elites, especially in the economic sense, have the capital and essentially money to provide themselves with the best tools to get a "full picture"

>Do you honestly believe some atomized NEET larpers on an internet forum are "LMAO XD BASED" and the rulers of the world aren't?

I do believe that true rulers of the world are based, and I would argue this gets into a very philosophical discussion in the outlook of society when it comes to the sort of topics that even we discuss, such as race, religion, ethnicity, etc.

I absolutely believe the corporate world has a variety of 12D chess plans to attain a variety of goals that most people can't even possibly begin to perceive, however none the less subject to really only speculative analysis
>>
>>132054746
like you know, based to those guys is like overthrowing regimes with dictatorships for profit, and you have to admit it sort of is, but this really depends on your own personal values, I'm not so sure many other people here would agree it would be based to be the elite orchestrating that sort of thing against their own country
>>
>>132054746

Easily.

They know full well what they're doing.

Yes, they've grown disconnected in their decadence.

>Do you honestly believe some atomized NEET larpers on an internet forum are "LMAO XD BASED" and the rulers of the world aren't?

The people that run the world have made terrible decisions over the last 15 years. To the point they will soon no longer be allowed to make any.
>>
File: 1472377743523.jpg (69KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472377743523.jpg
69KB, 450x600px
>>132054746
I don't believe anything.
I just think its funny.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>132054746

1) Groups/Organizations/Societies exist beyond/higher then them.

2) Some are Smart, Some are Stupid.

3) Understanding the "full picture" depends on the Group/Society/Purpose/Role/Perspective/Position/Goal/Endgame/Country/Region/Individual/etc

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>132054746
No but god certainly is and we're backed by god
>we are the plague of frogs
>>
File: thingsdemocratsactuallybelieve.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thingsdemocratsactuallybelieve.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>132054746
Supremacist detected.
>>
so you think a group of oligarchs really want to do everything to help everyone? Please, there has been so many instances of them taking advantage of us...
>>
>>132054746
Rise and shine, Mister /pol/ack. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort of this board would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.
>>
File: spiritual_war_by_kmind3-d95iyqk.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual_war_by_kmind3-d95iyqk.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
"Elite" in terms of social-power, material-wealth and intellectual-prowess in certain dimensional fields of intellectual study.

Beta commoner subhuman apes in the realm of psychology, genetics, physical-fitness & ethical-cognitive-functioning.
>>
>>132054746
Yes
>>
>>132054746

I'm literally one of them and they don't have a clue what I'm actually doing, so yes.

They know what they're doing, and we know it too. Power changes hands with time.

Anyone can, you have no idea how out of touch they are right now. I see it daily.

I'm cut from different cloth. Boy you're in for a big surprise.
>>
File: 1484871243312.png (16KB, 448x538px) Image search: [Google]
1484871243312.png
16KB, 448x538px
>>132054746
>>
File: 1496410457971.jpg (85KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1496410457971.jpg
85KB, 1024x769px
>>132054746
They are not as smart as they pretend to be.
I doubt the internet was planned.
>>
>>132054746
What is the full picture? What does seeing it clearly entail?
>>
>>132054746

maybe they do if they know they're addicted to being retarded addicts
>>
>>132064216
"big surprise"
Don't cock tease me like this Anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1600x900px
>>132054746
We'll see about that
>>
>>132054746
They'll always be 10 steps ahead.
Resistance is futile. But I still feel better knowing I tried.
>>
Even if it was inevitable that we would lose against them, it is still our duty to fight them because they are evil. This planet needs an exorcism to eradicate these demonic fucks.
>>
>>132067262
Oh, it was planned. Planned to be weaponized against us.
But someone fucked it up, and it created one powerful setback that might just tip the balance against them.
>>
>>132054746
Yeah, I'm sure Trump getting elected was just part of some grand scheme of these brilliant global elite.

If their endgame is genocide of muslim culture, they're on the right track
>>
>>132054746
we can piece it together pretty good.
>>
I honestly have no idea, and I don't care. I have 2 million euros and a stream of jap girls coming to croatia on vacation, I'm fucking good.

I'll leave global conspiracies to people who are unhappy with the World Order
>>
File: ha ha ha pol.png (39KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha pol.png
39KB, 152x254px
>>132054821
FPBP as usual
>>
>>132054746
Yes to all
>>
>>132054746
We want no global elite at all
Doesnt matter if were smarter or not
We dont want a global elite
>>
>>132054746
Definitely.
Their only advantage is the wealth and crony network that the average person does not have.
Take that away, and most (((elite))) are dumb as rocks.
>>
>>132069862
What would you have in its place? How should the world be, and be ran? What is currently wrong with the world?
>>
>>132054746
Oh g-man where have you been!
>>
>>132069981
they have no idea, they just know they're not the elite and that's WRONG, apparently
>>
File: ExtendedFamily.png (925KB, 977x957px) Image search: [Google]
ExtendedFamily.png
925KB, 977x957px
>>132054746
I am the global elite.

The global second tier knows what they're doing. It's called stalling.

Global second tier has access to more info than I do

Plebs are always plebs. Rulers get changed all the time, like in July 1917 when the House of Romanov got dethroned by abdication. Pic related it's my grandmother Anne.
>>
>>132070508
>>Do you honestly believe you can see the full picture as clearly as they do?
>Global second tier has access to more info than I do
can you describe a bit the 'full picture' you do see/are privy to?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.