[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trump sending feds to Chicago actually help the crime rate there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (575KB, 1088x868px)
Capture.png
575KB, 1088x868px
Will Trump sending feds to Chicago actually help the crime rate there?
>>
Will ghetto nigs stop getting up to no good because of 20 agents? Could poverty be the cause of all this crime?
>>
>>132052908

Hopefully not. What needs to happen is White police officers, firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMTs, etc. need to stop working in nigger infested areas. Leave the monkeys to their own devices (wiping each other out.) Wait a generation, then move back and rebuild as homogeneous White cities.
>>
That would require getting rid of the niggers, so no.
>>
>>132052908
It will eventually give Trump cause to send the military in and wipe out the nogs, but it won't do shit in the short term.
>>
File: obama-smoking-crack.jpg (113KB, 900x884px) Image search: [Google]
obama-smoking-crack.jpg
113KB, 900x884px
>>132052908

The 20 agents are not going after street niggers.

They are going after the corrupt Shittown Democrats that allowed this shit to happen...
>>
>>132052908
>The FDA is still in existence after Waco massacre... what a fucking joke. I think you are missing the real point here. FEDs do not belong anywhere in a state jurisdiction unless they have been invited.
>>
File: 1450817198827.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450817198827.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132056667

:DD

Do you even pump...
>>
File: 1467361901835.jpg (251KB, 947x717px) Image search: [Google]
1467361901835.jpg
251KB, 947x717px
>>132053183
The problem is the nigs dont stay in their ghetto.
They spread like a virus.
I live in a small / medium size town and the nigger population is growing.
They are leeches who will follow the white race to the stars one day.
the only solution is the final solution
>>
>>132052908
Not a Trump guy or racist but I would love to see something done about the mass violence in Chicago. Liberals will throw a fit even if he helps the situation. Fuck these idiots
>>
>>132053208
You have to root out the Democrats first before hitting the niggers.
>>
File: ChildGunDeaths4_1.png (15KB, 570x668px) Image search: [Google]
ChildGunDeaths4_1.png
15KB, 570x668px
For those of you that don't know...

The is the real problem is Chicago democrats have fostered gun crime since they vote in the "community leaders" in and then they get rich of being poverty and Chicago gun crime pimps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.