[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIMPLE QUESTION: Is it possible to redpill Americans on jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Aaron Goldstein.png (94KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron Goldstein.png
94KB, 400x428px
Or are they too deep into the religious 'let's pray to the jews' bullshit?
>>
You must first redpill the jews on jews TOP KEK
>>
>>132052074
Well jews know they are evil. They thirst for suffering and misery... they know they are sick and twisted.
>>
>>132051870
No but is not Americans fault.

The New World continent is bluepill and they will remain that way for at least 200 years more.

Let's be honest, the New World don't have a proper culture, we have what we steal from Europeans + Capitalism. We don't have the history that Europe have, etc.
>>
>>132052188
Na the grunts don't know they are evil, only that they are grunts.
>>
>>132051870
are you fucking fat and stupid or just fat?
>>
>>132052357
Maybe you are right. I mean George fucking Soros and his kids are still walking around alive in the US while people are suffering. Every 2nd Senator has israeli citizenship and americans still think they represent them and so forth...
>>
>>132052637
Silence you sick pervert. go look for shekels in trashcans you filthy jew.
>>
>>132051870
Probably not.
Most people over 50 are redpilled about them here, though of course it's generally not publically displayed, the americans seem to be goyified through and through.
>>
>>132052843
All right, so fat and stupid then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
>>
>>132052973
Yes, but there has been historical hatred of jews in the US, they were seen as the filth they are in the 50's up to 90's
>>
>>132053151
>there has been historical hatred of jews in the US
>in the US
don't you mean literally everywhere?
>>
>>132051870
Nah
You redpill them and even the ones that appear to get it fall for jewish tricks 5 minutes later while screeing he got the jews
>>
mfw I know a married jew couple

mfw the wife is an SJW who supports LGBTQIABBQ
mfw the husband has SS tattoos and talks about niggers all the time

They don't like questions being asked very much, much less verifying answers

its not that jews are misunderstood generally speaking, its that generally they make goyim misunderstand.
>>
No, some normies here will lower their voice whe they say jew. I wish i was kidding but ive seen it happen a dozen times. They will also get mad at you when you mention someone has a jew nose, becuase thats insensitive.
>>
>>132051870
Just watch any American movie and you will see that the Jewish takeover of their culture is complete, they're written by Jews, produced by Jews and acted by Jews. Even when a movie is about a subject completely removed from any Earth politics thee characters will uses Jewish phrases.
>>
>>132053602
Well that too. hopefully we can get back to people seeing the jews as the monsters they are.
>>
>>132054347
Very true. so step one must be to retake media/culture from the jewish monsters hands.
>>
>>132054303
Yes these are the double digit IQ people.
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (252KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
252KB, 1024x806px
Start with International Finance. Everyone can agree that the elites are not on our side. Most people are already opposed to the Rothschilds, Warburgs, etc. First, just tell them what these rich Jewish families have done and what they are doing today. That's the first redpill. Then, show them who these rich families are (they are Jews). That's what redpilled me. I was opposed to the Rothschilds for a long time, but I didn't become redpilled on the JQ until I found out these families are Jewish and I connected the dots. Teaching people about International Finance is the sip of water that helps the redpill on the JQ go down much more easily.
>>
>>132054851
Also very good point. Talking about big banks and how evil they are.

But the point about media and culture above was really good.

Media & Banks explains how the twisterd and perverted jews destroyed our once lovely world.
>>
>>132051870
Once someone can come to the realization that all religions are complete bullshit, you can begin to redpill them on pretty much anything.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.