[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you doing your part?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: StarshipTroopers.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
StarshipTroopers.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>inb4 bugkeks find the thread
>>
File: Beloved Anders.jpg (22KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
Beloved Anders.jpg
22KB, 620x330px
Pic related did his part.
>>
File: DFBTj0a.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
DFBTj0a.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>intensifying desire to know more
Also, fucking glorious movie.
>Val Kilmer will never electrify your violin
>>
>>132044639
They should show this movie in high schools as an "how to deal with roaches" instructional video
>>
File: 1494301446528itsafraid.jpg (159KB, 935x952px) Image search: [Google]
1494301446528itsafraid.jpg
159KB, 935x952px
>>132044639

Excellent meme material.
The film was supposed to be satire, but the funny thing is this:
It was working. They were winning.
It's similar in irony to the left complaining about "white dominance" and "white conquest" and "white's having all the power" etc.
Criticise, mock and whine all you want, it won't change the fact that it worked. That it laid the foundations of the luxuries and securities we consider to be the norm.

Are you doing your part. Indeed.
>>
File: Tyrok.jpg (50KB, 702x438px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrok.jpg
50KB, 702x438px
>>132048432
This
It really says something when even a director who didn't read the book past the first half and "lived through nazi occupation" can try to slander the Federation as muhevilfascists yet it still makes for one of the greatest settings in Science fiction
>>
File: starshiptroopers1knowmore.png (1MB, 1676x926px) Image search: [Google]
starshiptroopers1knowmore.png
1MB, 1676x926px
>>132050218

It had its flaws, and I think most of us in the revolutionary right know better than most just how horrible authoritarianism can be at times (we are ironically, more individualist than others), but it wasn't exactly a horrible picture of a society compared to the "multicultural wonderland" we live in now, where we can be arrested for making the wrong kinds of jokes and governments are openly hostile to the national majority of their countries...

It's funny really, I even heard the director talking about using "attractive" actors as a kind of satire, because who would want a world of good looking, healthy people? Where would be the "character"??, why would you want boring old clean streets and high tech civilisation when you could have a tropical exotic retard taking a dump on the pavement whilst demanding a dollar for his jibberish beat-"poetry"??

Anyway:

I always thought this image could be modified for spectacular results.
I'm thinking about putting a dead nigger, happy merchant or perhaps celebrity or politician, behind the bars.

Would make for a bold statement don't you think?
>>
>>132052513
>a dead nigger
why the black guy was the one with the whip and training everyone else.
>>
this movie and conan are redpill supreme
>implying you deserve to vote if you didnt serve in the military
for me, it sums up everything that is wrong with degenerate western liberal democracies:
everyone is fucking entitled to everything, everyone gets to vote, everyone gets to eat, rampant welfare etc
but when it comes to pay the bill, no one's fucking there

if the bugs seriously did attack, everyone would be so self absorbed and entitled to his own faggotry rights or whatever, that the bugs would eat us all
meanwhile regimes like best korea would probably stand, not saying i'd like to live in north korea

human rights are fake, humans rights arent solid or guaranteed or to be handed out
human duty should be all there is, only doing your duty guarantees your anything, you have to sow before you reap, you have to do your job before you do your hobby, you have to save up before you spend, etc
and this movie is showing this in a very obvious way
and modern western world is all about reaping and not sowing, spending and not earning, leeching and never volunteering, etc
>>
File: 1461108898229.jpg (140KB, 537x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461108898229.jpg
140KB, 537x750px
>>132048432
Numeir stated that the bugs were only fighting the humans because they encroached on their territory (which is on the other side of the galaxy)

The war with the bugs was only an excuse for the Federation's extreme authoritarian regime, and you swallowed their propaganda like the best goy in town.

My execution is tonight, all nets all channels.
>>
>>132053353

Because we are hijacking this shit.
If you didn't know by now, we are pirates.
>>
>>132055497

So they believed that the planet they lived on, that their ancestors had lived on for generations, was somehow their land alone that they cannot share with foreigners?

That's very racist.

We taught those racist bugs a lesson.
>>
I did my part but i didnt get to shoot any russians or vietnamese
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.