[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix and Mass manipulation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 039567.jpg (72KB, 729x1080px) Image search: [Google]
039567.jpg
72KB, 729x1080px
I watch this shit movie named "Okja" (Netflix original). It's basically one of the cringiest films i've ever seen. The meat corporate is the 100% bad guys and the "terrorists" are the 100% nice guys.

Netflix has been pushing a SJW agenda for a while. I think we should do something to stop this very popular form of media from degenerate more our society....

So /pol/ what we should do to stop this mass manipulation?
>>
Watch something else
>>
>>132040845

The real question is, do you pay for Netflix?
>>
What do you expect from "BONG JOON HO"
>>
>>132040845

There are more pressing issues than fighting vegetarianism anon.
>>
>Watching a movie with fictional characters in real world

Only liberals think this is a good idea like Harry Potter for example
>>
I think the director did his best to make the AFL more flawed than you admit.
>Girl says no dont take my pig, steven yeun lies and says she agrees
>Other members dont care about the girl's opinion want to do operation no matter what
>Portrayed as unreasonable idiots, guy literally collapsing because he refuses to eat a tomato because it is exploitative
While the Corporation does fundamentally have a good goal, wants cheaper less polluting meat but people are afraid of GM food so they lie to them. CEO's sister at the end is reasonable and sells the pig back to the girl. Heartless and cold, but not deliberately evil.
Only real bad guy is Jake Gyllenhall but he is more of a corrupt media personality and the corporation doesnt even care about him.

You're just a bit of a loser and cant enjoy a movie about a girl and her pig because you have to view everything through an ideological lense. A big soulless evil entity vs a small individual's love is a common backdrop for a story. Get off /pol/ and try not being such a bitter person who sees everything as an sjw takeover.
>>
>>132042373
there's no e in lens you retarded maplenigger
>>
>>132040845

>eating animal products
>not degenerate

Why are third world shit holes allowed to post here? Of course your tiny brain can't comprehend the moral systems of advanced creatures like us.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-150042.png (291KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-150042.png
291KB, 1080x1920px
>>132042460
Well fuck me. Now my whole argument is wrong. Better luck next time I guess.
>>
>>132042703
woah there buddy I'm just correcting a spelling mistake
>>
>>132040845

Hitler was a vegetarian who passed animal protection laws.

On the scale of SJWness a Netflix film championing Asians not eating their pets is miles better than their documentaries focusing on celebrating Jihad in Libya and Syria and their documentary on Ukraine which was 90% CIA/State Department fantasy.
>>
>>132040845
Well for starters stop making fucking threads about this shit every fucking day
>>
>>132040845
Netflix is aiming to reach all audience so they even do this kind of movie.
To be honest i also found some good documentary/movie on Netflix, compared to my country television is much better.
>>
Isn't Netflix partially owned by Soros?

My advice is don't pay for shit you don't like.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.