[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Message to Britbongs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1552.jpg (325KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552.jpg
325KB, 1280x720px
So I was having my daily dose of celebrating European culture, and I watched this video of Pomp and Circumstance being played at the Royal Albert Hall:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=0h0m0s&v=Vvgl_2JRIUs

The performance was fantastic. I'm not British, but I could feel the overwhelming British patriotism flow through my body as I looked upon the enthusiastic audience. Now, while I was looking at the audience, I noticed something pretty damning: Almost every single person in the audience was WHITE. I counted four non-whites, including an Asian lady in the band. Why is that only white people were at this beautiful celebration of their country? Because they actually have British ancestry. This land has been British land for thousands of years. They have connection to it and take pride in what their people have achieved. The non-whites aren't there because few of them care about their host nation. They have no ancestry in Britain, and they have failed to assimilate.
>>
>>132040319
You will never be European
>>
I forgot to add that the Royal Albert Hall is in London, and almost half of London's population is non-white. Logically, almost half of the audience should've been non-white.
>>
>>132040441
I am biologically European, but I am different from you. I never plan to move there
>>
File: rare273.jpg (314KB, 1000x723px) Image search: [Google]
rare273.jpg
314KB, 1000x723px
>>132040319
>tfw ywn hear the fuhrers greatest first speech as PM in that place with nazi pomp
>>
>>132040319
The people who have moved here do not give a shit about the country, you only need look at polls which measure muslim alignment with suicide bombing and against UK police, it's fucking disgusting.

That's the great thing about the UK and about many European countries, we're extremely cultured, we've maintained an aristocracy and even general public who understand our heritage and our roots, and know it's important to maintain it.

I'm proud to be British, this stuff brings a tear to my eye.
>>
>>132042462
>Most of the people in the Royal Albert Hall are remain-cuck europhiles and are ever trying defile the last night of the proms. The real patriots those at other venues.

this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.