[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Assad dumb enough to gas his own people AGAIN, right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: DRUMPF NOOO.png (717KB, 884x861px) Image search: [Google]
DRUMPF NOOO.png
717KB, 884x861px
Why was Assad dumb enough to gas his own people AGAIN, right when he started to win the civil war?
>>
>>132039524
Because he didn't, one of his enemies did, because he's started to win and they need America to come bail them out.
>>
>>132039524
Because most dune coons are savages who love killing people?
>>
File: 1471281829110.jpg (4KB, 160x157px) Image search: [Google]
1471281829110.jpg
4KB, 160x157px
>>132039833
Probably this. I used to support Assad, but I can't now. I just want the US to blow the middle east off the face of the Earth. Israel is the only worthy country in that shit hole.
>>
>>132039524
>Implying he has any control over his forces which include militias, renegade commanders and Iran-led groups
>>
>>132040284
Thats a poor excuse. If he can't even stop his forces from gassing CHILDREN than he deserves to be hunted and killed.
>>
File: PyramidPEPE.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidPEPE.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>132039524

False Flag 100%, just like the last times:

>>>>>>>>>>> https://twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/879528793135878145 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>132040212
>Israel
>that flag
>>
>>132040284
>can't control his own forces
Sounds like a bad leader to me.
>>
>>132040212
You do realize he didn't actually do it right? Evidence points toward the rebel groups who acquired the gas months before hand.
>>
it was a gamble assuming US wouldn't respond and reminding rebels who's boss. Backfired obviously
>>
>>132045642
go to bed john mccain
>>
>>132039524
Yeah right. He's on the very brink of throwing ISIS out/ killing them off, so he pulls a completely self-defeating, hare brained stunt like this.
Are you just stupid?
>>
>>132045754
Not making any value judgment. McCain would say he is evil. I think he just made a miscalculation.
>>
By the way, this is bullshit. None of the foreign policy/ analyst blogs are reporting this.
Rather, at the present rate, Syria will be back under the control of it's LEGITIMATE government (Bashar Assad) by the end of the year.
>>
>>132039524
This looks like a fucking shill meme. Fuck outta here nigger.
>>
>>132045853
He has bombing this position for 13 days without any progress and it is exactly because he wants an end to this that he chose to use chlorine. He has crossed red lines before. He doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>132046904
Exactly. Assad did (it) nothing wrong.
>>
>>132039524
>be US
>saddam uses chemical weapons against iran
>gases kurds
>crickets
>scratch that, US and allies sold them the precursors
>30 years later
>assad allegedly uses gas
>RED LINE GENEVA CONVENTION REE
even if he actually did it the US government doesn't really give a fuck, they just want him gone because he's allied with Iran
>>
>>132039524
He didn't do it, it's just too fucking convenient.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.