[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazil's left wing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>Be brazilian
>Biggest medical university in Brazil decides to create racial quotas after 94 years.
>Says that is prejudice because it means that black people can't compete with white people on a fair ground.
>Debates that a financial quota is much more fair and that helps people who had no money for a good school to have a chance.
>Gets called racist.

Smack my ass and call me Martha, are these people stupid or racists in disguise?
Because I can't understand their fucking lack of logic.

Poor black people would fit in both quotas. But poor white and poor yellow people would not fit on the racial quota.

Why is it OK to leave them behind?
Because slavery?
That ended 7 generations ago and we had no fucking Jim Crow laws or segregation of any kind!

Brazil's Numbers if anyone cares about it:
47% - White
43% - Mixed
07% - Black
01% - Yellow
.4% - Indiginous
>>
>>132036085
do you really think a poor nigger would be succesful in academics? Brazilian acedemics at that kek
>>
Here we just fuck everyone in academics, bust your ass open six ways sideways or you are not getting any diploma
>>
>>132036085
>43% Mixed
more like 43% Monkey
>>
>>132036085
>Be brazilian

Found your problem
>>
>>132036085
Not to my advantage=racist
neutral=racist
helps whites=ultrahitler
>>
File: DDN8XtzXUAEy2UU.jpg (25KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
DDN8XtzXUAEy2UU.jpg
25KB, 500x339px
>>132037331
I see you found their glossary.

Just a small update: A guy explained to me that racial quotas are better because his class on that college has few black people. Not even 10 in 300 people.

I told him that all you have to do to get in is pass the college test. Unless they are ignoring black people who passed the test, black people are simply not passing the test as much as white.
Quotas should help people who are smart and have potential but can't so shit because they are poor, no matter their color.
Quotas are not meant to make your class more colorful.

He got mad.

I wonder: if his class had a few whites, would he be asking for quotas for whites?
>>
>>132038792
No, that would be racist. It is not to their advantage.

This is the only definition consistent with the word's usage. Your mistake is thinking they have dignity and mind being hypocrites. They don't.
>>
>>132039202
Glad to know not all of Sweden is lost.
Sad to know things get worse everyday.

If I went back in time, 10 years ago, and said all that would happen, people would call me just a delusional christian.

>The slippery slope is not real, guys. They are just backwards people, guys. No, what they said is not happening like they said it would, guys.
I have so much anger and sadness right now.
>>
>>132036085
>4% - Indiginous

Natives really got rekted in Brasil.
>>
>>132040430
No.

It is .4, like 0.4%

Also, the government give all natives that live on the reserves free food and all that. No need to work or pay taxes.
Also, they have enough land to build hundreds of farms, but they just use it for walking.
Plus, they don't need to live like natives, they just need to be decedent of natives and live inside the reserves.
They can have tv, computers and everything in there. I am not sure the government pays them internet, but they do pay their energy bills, so who knows?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.