[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pleasure the main enemy of manhood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: stoicism.jpg (58KB, 1276x578px) Image search: [Google]
stoicism.jpg
58KB, 1276x578px
>>
Yes pleasure is evil.

You should live your life like the scum you are. Everytime you have fun, god dies a little bit more.
You live to work, so the elite class gets rich, get children, so the next slave generation can work all day, and buying useless shit.
That's what life is all about.
>>
>>132037641
shut up commie hedonist
>>132035391
Of course pleasure is the enemy of manliness.
Man's nature is to solve problems. You derive satisfacction from that, self improving, working hard, giving your best shot. Building civilizations. That is the essence of man.The harder the goal, the furder your milestones, the greater the glory you will earn for slying that dragon.

True men are strong, their leasure is hardship and their rest is work. The more pleasures you add to your life, the weaker an more inflexible that you become, on the other hand, if you force yourself through hell everyday, you will be used to it when it comes to you.

For the longest time, i thought gerries were laughing their ass off on the jew's expense, but now i get it. Work does make free. Free from weakness, free from depence, free to truly prove what you are made of and what you can endure.

Taking warm showers makes it hell if light goes out, you are dependent and weak. Phisical weakness makes you rely on machinery, without it, you are nothing. Eating sugar tastes great, but you feel low on energy without it. You feel great with a qt gf and, but lonely without.

Life is full of these examples you dont need to quit them all, but at least end your dependency on them. That is being a man. being strong by youself.
>>
>>132038881
shit i didn't mean for that reddit spacing, i thought i had written longer chunks
>>
>>132037641
Go suck a dick.
>>
File: mzfexXy.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mzfexXy.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>132035391
>Is pleasure the main enemy of manhood?
no, the fear of pain and effort is
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.