[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Powa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0069.jpg (149KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
149KB, 800x535px
What does /pol/ have against black people, exactly?
>>
I don't have anything against black people. I just fucking hate niggers.
>>
>>132035277
They think we dislike them for their skin but its always been about how they act.
>>
>>132035525

>I don't have anything against black people. I just fucking hate niggers.

this
>>
>>132035631
Maybe they act that way because Nazis want to genocice all by the white "ubermensch"?
>>
the nigger culture has to die for blacks to be considered neutral
>>
>>132035277

We're afraid on blaxit, them becoming kangz in africa and the white western world degrading into the 3rd world.
>>
>>132035813
Nooooope. Nigger behavior and disdain for it dates back to the Egyptians senpai. Use google dawg.
>>
>>132035277
Niggers hate whites with the intent to become my oppressor, I hate them for hating and trying to usurp me
>>
>>132035277
They want my fucking money.
>>
>>132035277
I truly believe that if blacks and whites were separate we could operate as a country. It's just those damn jews that fuck everything up.
>>132035525
Feelings mutual.
>>
>>132035813
No nazi ever called me a nigger
>>
>>132035813
No we want to genocide them BECAUSE how they act. This is like, first grade stuff, man
>>
>>132035725
THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS *SQUEEK*
>>
>>132035277
Jim Crow should be reinstated.
>>
>>132035277
They are feral savages that cause chaos and misery in human civilization.
>>
>>132035525
this, it's not black people it's just the nigger culture that makes me hate them
>>
>>132036565
Remove the hook noses, and shit disappears.
>>132036638
Democrats enslave my bothers with lies, and prostitute my sisters with gibs. At least some republicans leave us alone.
>>132036662
We need segregation. Good fences make good neighbors.
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8c_1498585619

>4 days ago
>>
>>132036504
This is what i keep trying to tell my friends; we just have an instinctive mutual distrust ground into us by years of natural selection. If we could separate everyone into mutually exclusive regions, we could have peace. Sure there can be tourism to the other color regions on both side, but absolutely outlaw anyone from a different race-region from being employed or living in a different one. So for instance, a nig could come in with a passport, but they would not be allowed to stay for more than like, 10 days. After which they would be expected to leave. If they don't, then forcible deportation would be implemented. And it goes both ways, btw: a nigger in the white countries would be deported, a white deported from black countries, etc. etc.
>>
How you treat them, is how they become
Treat a white boy like a racist. he becomes racist
Treat a black boy like a thug, he becomes thug

Start treating everyone with some decency, you dumbfucking 12yearolds
>>
>>132035277
I have nothing against blacks, just their current prevalent ignorant culture that is everywhere. I hate the whole victim mentality that is used as an excuse to act like lawless animals. The problem is that most of my black friends in my age group from the 70&80s, also have a problem with allof this as well.
>>
>>132037704
There is no thug culture in Africa yet niggers still have gangs and ludicrous crime.
>>
>>132037704
>letting yourself be defined by the way others treat you
>not defiantly proving them wrong
Pathetic. Kill yourself.
>>
>>132036563
Nigger :^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.