[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALT RIGHT CARDS FOUND EVERYWHERE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: emualtright-e1490009898549.jpg (61KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
emualtright-e1490009898549.jpg
61KB, 500x608px
I've been monitoring these alt-right cards. they've been distributed and reported by local media in seven different states. here is the newest report from a couple days ago.

A former naval DINDU gets his window shattered and the card is left behind.

Media calls the symbol a "swastika" clearly they're retarded because its a jera rune..

http://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/navy-veteran-victim-of-hate-crime-in-downtown-omaha

to show you how many places this card has been spotted just google search alt-right card. It's everywhere
>>
File: 13196327_G.jpg (150KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
13196327_G.jpg
150KB, 1440x810px
Faggot holding one of the cards
>>
Am I supposed to care about this
Alt-kike and trs jewmixers are just profiting of of wanna be white nationalists
>>
>>132034383
>smashing window
>for profit

choose one
>>
Oy vey!

Bumpin dis becaus we need moah goyi- guys puttin these cawds awound!
>>
>>132034485
>implying that's not a false flag by a rabbi
>>
>>132034604
thats a lot of rabbis
>>
A nigger threw a stack of these at me in Philadelphia
>>
>>132034604
oy gevalt on ah G-ds chosen wouldn evah do such a thing!
>>
>>132034653
was his name axel
>>
>>132034137

>stormcucks appropriating aspie culture from 4chan

This is why shit needs to be trademarked and copywritten.
>>
>>132034137
>some niglets smash window
>/ourguy/ walks by
>sees smashed window
>leaves card to convert owner of recently blacked car
>>
>>132034645
for you
>>
>>132034137
I can't wait when the 20 year old trust fund activist and his brown and black pets are found vandalizing property and leaving these cards. Bonus points if he's (((them)))
>>
>>132034137
>Jewish false flag detected
>>
>>132034998
Shill pleasew
>>
There's two sides to this scenario.
With Chicago on the brink of chimpout these cards could be used to make the idiot masses side with us depending on if said chimpout happens.
On the downside this could all just be a kike shill to make the right wing look bad again.
>>
>>132034137
>ONLY JEWS WANT TO EXPAND THE RIGHT! REMEMBER EVER SINCE HILLARY SAID ALT-RIGHT WE HAVE TO PRETEND LIKE WE DONT EXIST ANY MORE! ONLY JEWS TRY TO RECRUIT PEOPLE!!
>>
>dailystormer

Kek
>>
Straight up saying "there aren't enough whites" is too fringe for normies, it'll trip their "that's offensive!" switch and they won't regard the information. That being said, it doesn't really matter; you look at how fringe left ideasdisgusts normies one year, then within a decade they're normal talking points. "Making the right look bad" is a mostly fake concept
>>
>>132035772

>supporting stormfront

Conspiracy theory tier hucklebucks, half that site is FBI/NSA/CIA workers baiting stupid people to commit arrestable offenses. 4chan is a vastly better resource to utilize to support white rights and culture.
>>
>>132037342
>thinks the fbi, etc don't monitor 4chan and collect ip addresses on the daily
>>
>>132034137
Eli is doing God's work
>>
>>132034998
Not so fast there, schlomo
>>
File: just dick.jpg (26KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
just dick.jpg
26KB, 300x320px
>TRS, Mike (((Enoch)))
>Daily Stormer, (((weev)))
>white nationalism is good for the Jews
Ok
>>
>>132034137
How utterly autistic.

Okay, first of all, let's stop using the term "alt-right" because you're stating facts - you don't need to associate a fucking label with that.

Secondly, don't direct people to fashy faggy websites. If you're wanting people to join you, get them curious and have them do their own research.

thirdly, don't associate Trump with this - I dread to think he'd ever associate himself with you autists.

Here's a remake:
>black card
>white writing
"United States of America"
"1950 - 90% white"
"2017 - 60% white"

That's. It.

If you do that, not only does that grab the attention of those who actually give a shit about the sudden drop, but that also grabs the attention of the faggots who actually support your 60% status - which is free advertisement awareness nonetheless.

If you absolutely must link them somewhere, don't give them a site - again, let them do their own fking research. Simply put on the reverse side:
>"/pol/"
Those faggots will wind up here, spend a few hours having a chuckle and then probably fuck off to your fashy websites.
>>
>>132034137
Note that they don't use altright.com. They're probably going for more edge, but I wouldn't use it either - too click-baity. If I were writing one of these I'd use

theshitlordhub
blogspot
co
uk
>>
>>132038919
Yeah I agree, though people might be turned off by the silliness of 90% of this site. I think a link to a static site full of redpills might be better.
>>
>>132039184
the archive on the card is basically a list of hatefacts with citations
>>
>>132037124
Oh man, where did I see it? But anyway, /every/ race, when presented with 'facts' that other races were growing in proportion to theirs, got more racist.
>>
>>132038919
I'm surprised the card didn't have a link to /pol/'s NatSoc general, it's that edgy.
>>
>>132034137

This shit is cringeworthy and doesn't help at all.

Some of you don't know how to fucking redpill.

You can't go full 1488 off the bat with stupid little flyers, posters or cards.
>>
>>132034137
I lobe how shitlibs clutch their pearls thinking the alt-right or anyone against mass imigration is going to ethnic cleanse America of brown people, as they ethnic cleans America of white people explicitly.
>>
>>132039937
Yeah it's high time preference. It satisfies the "we're here fuck you!" impulse but doesn't think a step or two beyond that.
>>
>>132039937
I actually think a link to ramzpaul's channel and maybe some Jared Taylor would be a good starting point.
>>
>>132039937
This is clearly an SJW card.
>>
>>132039937
It's a false flag, obviously.
>>
>>132040748

Nah, this looks pretty legitimate to me.

The actual fakes/false flags are much more obvious.
>>
>>132041018
>Nah, this looks pretty legitimate to me.
"A former naval DINDU gets his window shattered and the card is left behind."

>The actual fakes/false flags are much more obvious.
"A former naval DINDU gets his window shattered and the card is left behind."
>>
File: retard754.png (106KB, 903x524px) Image search: [Google]
retard754.png
106KB, 903x524px
>>132034137
>>
>>132037342

Daily Stormer is not Stormfront tho

They're very different
>>
This is shit made up by media hungry so called "minorities"
Nobody would leave their card at the scene of a crime
>>
>>132034137
Isn't that the symbol for shekels?
>>
>>132039937
humor is obviously a much better starting tactic for redpilling
>>
>>132041850

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.