[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name was Lori Klausutis, YO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: 19911828_118196297149.jpg (241KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
19911828_118196297149.jpg
241KB, 800x533px
Why can't I find a copy of "Dixon Mills" 1992 SRS records Inc. in the afterlife?
It was Joe's band when he was a high school teacher. The CD really explains the "psycho" that always was...
https://archive.fo/wUYcA

Lori Kaye Klausutis, age 28, of Niceville, Fla., passed away on Thursday, July 19, 2001. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church where she sang in the choir and was also a cantor. She was a former president of the Young Republicans and was serving as treasurer at the time of her passing.

Lori graduated Cum Laude from the University of Georgia School of Journalism and was working on completing her MBA from the University of West Florida. She was also a member of the Sigma Kappa Sorority.

She performed in "Wild Wild Women" with the Stagecrafters. She was also on the boards of the Fort Walton Beach Youth Symphony and a member of the Fort Walton Beach Jaycees.

Survivors include her husband, T.J. Klausutis of Niceville; parents, Larry and Linda Bolterstein of Marietta, Georgia; sister, Kelly Ann Bolterstein of Atlanta, Ga.; father- and mother-in-law, Norm and Carol Klausutis of Niceville; brother- and sisters-in-law, Michael and Laurie Klausutis of Valparaiso, Fla., and Kristen Klausutis of Niceville; and grandparents, Leo and Heneretta Leja of Fraser, Mich.
>>
Psycho Joe bashed her head in at his congressional office and then went to great lengths to cover it up
>>
Can you use greentext because I have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>132032901
It's fishy as fuck. She fainted and bashed her head in on a desk, at 28, when she was obviously high energy/young up and comer? And the fucking autopsy? WTF, Joe? And then the fucker leaves office to spend more time with his KEEEDS?
Trump is a fucking master of media manipulation. I know that now. He's no dummy.
>>
>>132033148
>yummy dicks
https://archive.fo/wUYcA
>>
File: 800px-Joe_congress[1].jpg (66KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Joe_congress[1].jpg
66KB, 800x994px
Shameless self bump, for justice.
"We" need to find:

"Dixon Mills" 1992 SRS records Inc.

Joe's band when he was a high school teacher.
>>
Bump, you God damn /nufags/.
This is what we do here, when not debating the proper place for transvestites and hot black girls.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
fuck it. I'll go to ZH
>>
>>132032592

you're not making any sense. why do you need these records?
>>
File: IMG_5374.jpg (80KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5374.jpg
80KB, 800x554px
>>132033732
Hmmm....
>>
Go back to godlikeproductions you schizo
>>
>>132035247
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (116KB, 1300x848px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
116KB, 1300x848px
>>132034887
You illiterate retard. It's Joe's band, and they made crazy songs, suggesting he raped and killed a bitch.
>>
>>132034887
read the archive link, its about the person found dead in joe Scarborough
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.