[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Canada Day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that 300 million Indigenous Peoples were brutally raped and ethnically cleansed in residential schools run by white men.
>>
the only thing sad about this is that we didn't finish them all off.
>>
Where are you getting that number from leaf?
>>
>>132032276
>300 million

Um...sweetie...white "people" actually genocided over a billion indigenous peoples if you think about it.
>>
>>132032276
>by white men
No, by Anglos.
>>
>>132032276
When the day of the rake comes, I'll be sure to push you right in, brother.
>>
>>132032276
and?
>>
>>132032276
Fuck prairie niggers and fuck Canada.
>>
300 million. Funny as fuck. No way in hell that number is accurate.
>>
The bigger irony is that Spanish/Portugese are always shown as the worst murderers in history while in NA Native live in reservations, there's only a handful of them left and whites (i.e. English) didn't mix with them. In Latin America, on the other hand, they're all mixed and there's still many of them left. So, who is a real bad guy, Spanish or English? I'm not saying I would mix with a native, but it just bothers me that Spanish people are demonized while English scum is shown as angels and heroes all the time.
>>
File: Chugs.png (35KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
Chugs.png
35KB, 838x983px
>>132032276
>eh.... white man
>*sips listerine*
>this....
>*squints at the horizon*
>... is our country
>*siphons gas from neighbours car*
>tha creator made this our home
>*collects welfare*
>white peeple need to go back to england!
>*adjusts glasses and collared shirt with headdress on*
>NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION WHO DIED IN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL
>*contracts smallpox*
>>
File: 1482957699277.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482957699277.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>132034005
>>
>>132033995
As a part native white, I am glad everyday I am not descended from Spanish rapist slave scum. Just look at South America! It is a festering shithole
>>
>>132032276
Never forget the 600 million indians
>>
>>132032276
get your facts straight WHITE MAN
it was 600 gorillion BAGILLION
>>
>>132032276
Actually about a billion indians died because of europeans. Check your facts leaf.
>>
>>132034578
Can't deny that. It us a fucking shithole. I know that countries where whites didn't mix (USA and Canada) are better than thise where they did (entire Latin America). But that's another story. I just wanted to point out that English people were worst that Spanish in colonizing Americas.
>>
>>132032276
lol
>>
>>132032276
Reminder that no amount of "white guilt" will revert it.
Reminder that not only they died.
Reminder that other peoples died in millions too.
Reminder that everybody was warring and killing, Europeans were just better at it.
>>
10 trillion indians, and you killed xem!
>>
>>132032276
So? Is this suppose to install white guilt or something? U faggot kike
>>
>>132035198
No. The tribes of US lived harmoniously with the land, Christians came "converting" and missionaries spread small pox via blankets given to children who were force during into camps. Probably 5% of Natives had the audacity to defend their territory. Your mistake was breeding in with them, we are here now within your walls waiting for you all to go to church
>>
BULLSHIT

300 Million hardly covers it.

500 Gorrillion Trillion (conservatively) shitbird. Never forget.
>>
>>132035198
Could you imagine a White race not under ZOG control or White guilt? A White army for White people.
>>
>>132032276
Are you the guy from yesterday? Gonna tell us about the Ojibwe stuff or do we have to torture it out of you, Iroquois style?
>>
>>132032538
wut
>>
>>132032538
>Yeah, and non Whites totally didn't kill each other or enslave other tribes. They got along just fine, it was Whitey that made them into savages.

Retard XDDD
>>
>>132034578
>Justifying ethnic cleansing with the drawbacks of race mixing

Enjoy your niggers and beaners American bro
>>
>>132035672
They slaughtered each other as much as we did, burger. Your ancestors cleaned up their mess and put an end to it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.