[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katy perry = Feminist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: feminatzi kety parry.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
feminatzi kety parry.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
OMG!!!1! I think the wold is coming to its end.
>>
>>132030850
is math related to science tho?
>>
So much makeup I feel sick
>>
File: IMG_6660.jpg (103KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6660.jpg
103KB, 757x431px
>>132030959
I don't know, is Islam related to terrorism?
>>
I like that fact, that she commited herself like fucking 1 month to feminism and already ended up in the looney bin.
>>
>>132030959
>As opposed to empirical sciences (natural and social), the formal sciences do not involve empirical procedures. They also do not presuppose knowledge of contingent facts, or describe the real world. In this sense, formal sciences are both logically and methodologically a priori, for their content and validity are independent of any empirical procedures.

Mathematics is a formal science. It was actually quite a revolution when the european church declared formalism as the foundation of their scientific and theological endeavours.

Galileo Galilei comes to mind, who was, against the common believe, not persecuted because he said the earth is round but because he repeatedly published prosaic material about his theories without formal grounding as scientific texts in universities. He was pretty much the marxist of the middle ages
>>
>>132032882
her career is literally her tits
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (107KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.jpg
107KB, 640x960px
>>132030850
Of course, she is getting old, her vagina won't be worth anything once all her eggs have gone, so like Beyoncé and Madonna and many other fame whores before her, she has suddenly realised that the female gibs movement is very important.
>>
I remember when Katy perry was more attractive and fuckable
Now, if I had to play fuck marry kill with milo Stewart, Katy perry, and this bitch (pic related), I'd feed them all to the sharks.
>>
>made dyke song about kissing girls
>is a confirmed pedophile
Op is tarded or Jew
>>
File: IMG_0731.png (368KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.png
368KB, 659x412px
>>132033484
Dammit
Forgot pic
Here
>>
File: 1498354196852.jpg (12KB, 223x211px) Image search: [Google]
1498354196852.jpg
12KB, 223x211px
>katy perry
>a real female

Pick only one.
>>
>>132030850
I want to duck he so hard, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>132030850
Is she the before Hillary supporter after Hillary supporter archetype?

She looks like a drugged up tranny at this point
>>
Christian music singer - > pop icon that's pretty decent - > full blown miley coke whore MK ultra looking experiment bitch

Fuckin god damn kids, don't do drugs
>>
File: treat.jpg (11KB, 222x340px) Image search: [Google]
treat.jpg
11KB, 222x340px
She's a trained dog like every other celebrity.

No will, no insight, no purpose beyond whatever her handlers deem appropriate.

Idolizing these vapid individuals is a road to ruin.
>>
>>132034014

I'd usually disagree and shit on you for being a piece of shit commie, but you're absolutely right

The way she acts, and the way she blankly stares at the ceiling while talking and shit is absolutely fucked- it's something you'd expect from someone with severe brain damage or a retard with extreme autism.

She's completely incoherent, she's completely monotone and weird sounding because she doesn't understand what she's saying, and there's parts where she's legit acting like a 5 year old making noises, staring into the sky, and not controlling what her bodies doing

If she wasn't forming somewhat clear sentences she'd be worse than Ozzy
>>
>>132030850

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB4znOVsfnA

As much as I hate to say it, but pewdiepie made a great video on how absolutely deranged she is; and how her virtue signalling/pandering to sell her album is disgusting

He includes a lot of highlights of her autism in the video too
>>
>>132030850
She looks so fucking awful now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.