[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREAMers get well-deserved reprieve from Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: trump casual.jpg (101KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trump casual.jpg
101KB, 768x1024px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
/POL/ CONNED AGAIN
I'M SO TIRED OF WINNING MR. TRUMP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Score a partial victory for immigration activists. Donald Trump's administration has announced that the so-called DREAMers -- young people who were brought to this country illegally as children -- will be allowed to stay and work here legally after all. These young people were beneficiaries of President Barack Obama's 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which celebrated its fifth anniversary this week.
>Now the Department of Homeland Security has issued guidance suggesting that the DACA program will continue, and that the department will not be taking removal actions against DACA grantees.
>
This is welcome news for the young people directly affected by DACA. It is a tribute to their activism and advocacy that this sensible plan will continue. But Trump's decision must be seen in the context of his overall immigration enforcement strategies -- because despite this development, immigrants continue to live in fear across the country.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/opinions/trump-daca-dreamers-opinion-reyes/index.html
>>
is this image real? i've never seen him not in a tuxedo
>>
>>132027694

Not in a tux? Where are you from you low life trash?
>>
>CNN
>>
>>132027694
That's typical club attire. Probably taken after he was done playing Golf.
>>
>>132027501
>not smart enough to recognize 4D chess
It's going to get them to let their guard down, then once we know where they all are they can be grabbed at once
>>
>>132027501
yep your right guess I should of voted Hillary
>>
>>132027501
Sage and Archive please
>>
illegal here. /pol/ BTFO. you'll be hearing from me soon. just wrote a novel and got an agent.
>>
>>132027501
I would prefer Mexicans over niggers anyways. Republicans will need them in the upcoming years.
>>
>>132028600
LARP
>>
>>132027501
too bad president trump was VERY direct throughout his campaign with regards to being lenient on illegal aliens who were at least CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY and being NONVIOLENT.

your being stupid enough to believe the lies fed to you is YOUR being conned, not us. eat shit, shartblue retard. also, to future posters,

>1 POST BY THIS ID

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. SAGE AND IGNORE.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>132028753
>"Mexicans are natural conservatives!" - The Post
>>
>>132028960
Nope. Absolutely not. All illegals were supposed to be deported, just starting with the criminals. The only thing he was clear on was that we would have legal immigration. Children of illegals isn't legal immigration, they need to be removed. He flip flopped on this issue.

What I don't get is why you faggots defend everything Trump does. He's mostly doing a good job, but keeping DACA is fucked.
>>
>>132027501
Who else will clean our toilets?
>>
>>132028998
>Cherry picking photos of the Mexican mafia and not the average Mexicans- The post
>>
>>132027501
>CNN
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S
>>
>>132027501
Let me tell you how this works DUMB FUCK. 57 dimensional backwards underwater Chess DUMB ASS. You see he has already set the board DUMB ASS. http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/politics/trump-daca-bind/index.html . So you see DUMB ASS he gets the states to challenge it and the government loses on purpose so it isn't seen as Trump doing it FAGGOT. Learn to CHESS DUMB ASS.
>>
rofl at all the the_donald cocksuckers

he could have repealed DACA on day 1, instead Paul Ryan was on CNN telling crying spics they didn't have to go back

even Benji Shapiro is for DACA repeal

congrats, you're to the left of a literal Jewish Conservative on immigration
>>
Most Trump voters are too stupid to remember what he promised during the campaign anyway. Trump probably doesn't even remember lol
>>
>>132030882
See post above dumb ass.
>>
>>132030882
https://youtu.be/obrRXGFvUOU
>>
>>132027501
4D chess
>>
>>132031418
you're a double digit IQ cult of personality subhuman without principles or strong opinions on any issue beside being a trump cheerleader.
>>
>>132031224
>Despite explicitly pledging during the campaign to "immediately" rescind DACA, a program that gives undocumented immigrants brought to the US as children protection from deportation and the ability to work and study in the US, the Trump administration has continued to honor the program and issue new permits under it.

>"We're going to show great heart," Trump said in a news conference in February. "DACA is a very, very difficult subject for me, I will tell you."
>>
>>132029977
>/pol/ is now defending mexicans

The times they are a becoming quite different.
>>
>>132027501
>Fake News Network
no thanks
>>
>>132032457
we've got unironic neocons now as well, the whole package
>>
File: 1496370224034.jpg (92KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496370224034.jpg
92KB, 960x540px
>>132032088
This turd still can't figure shit out
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.