[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telegony & microchimerism /slut/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 27

File: promisculity77129.jpg (354KB, 952x1358px) Image search: [Google]
promisculity77129.jpg
354KB, 952x1358px
did you know that women carry DNA of previous sex partners that is stored in the brain? maybe that is why the rist of divorce with sluts is so high?

microchimerism is 100% legit (it only happens with (failed)pregnancy) telegony hasnt yet been proved, we need more proofs, but that doesnt change the fact that roasties are a risk factor as you know >>132024455

anons, help me get proofs for TELEGONY (not microcimerism which is already proved)

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
>>
File: mgtow69269585.png (67KB, 1213x519px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow69269585.png
67KB, 1213x519px
LITERAL SPERM KEKOLDRY
>>
dna fragments creep me out. what are they doing in there...
>>
>>132027461
>dna fragments creep me out.

as they should, however TELGONY hasnt been proved

http://archive.is/f8NxZ

this article only makes the possibility of it, but doest prove it. microchimerism is quite real doe, but just imagie sperm traveling from mouth to brain and it lies there, fck mental. makes me puke honestly.
>>
>>132027140
Honestly? This couldn't be more true.

I just graduated college this May, and while I have a small job to make a little money right now in the summer, I am finding it very hard to get the motivation and find a job in my field. I graduated with honors, have prior business management experience, and was president of several clubs. I work in the blazing sun all day doing manual labor for a healthy wage, so it's not like I'm sitting around all day doing nothing. I should have no trouble, but I find it very hard to actually get off my ass and find one.

However, I don't want to move to a city to find a job. I don't want to live and work with those types of people. I play video games every now and then, but I'm always left with the same empty feeling. I go through the day looking forward to coming home and smoking, then I smoke and feel contempt for myself the rest of the night. Then the cycle starts all over again. Same thing happened when I went through my Tinder phase, fucked women like rabbits, and felt empty afterwards. Like there was no point to any of it.

I just feel there is no point to nothing, everyone I know who is older is miserable with their life, whether they have a good paying job or not. Why even bother? Why put all of the effort out to be miserable when I can just be miserable in my house and not have to deal with even more inconveniences?

I want something to fight for. I want to do something that matters. I don't want to sit around like this all day anymore.
>>
>>132028132
>when I went through my Tinder phase

that is nigger level bro, dont call it a grave, you choosed this.

I dont wish you Ill but you have to admit your own decadence to bitch about others.
>>
>>132027140
Videogames can be enjoyed in moderation but the fact remains that the majority of the addicts that exchange their time for virtual time are playing MMOs and similar skinner's box games.You can successfully divide time between say sport's and videogames as long as you mantain control of yourself and not give in to your worst self.Not disagreeing with the post,though.
>>
File: promisculity381674.jpg (38KB, 599x601px) Image search: [Google]
promisculity381674.jpg
38KB, 599x601px
TELEGONY

is it real?
>>
Streicher (the DerSturmer director)
Said this in 1933
It is established for all eternity; alien albumen is the sperm of a man of alien race. The male sperm in cohabitation is partially or completely absorbed by the female, and thus enters her bloodstream. One single cohabitation of a Jew with an Aryan woman is sufficient to poison her blood forever. Together with the alien albumen she has absorbed the alien soul. Never again will she be able to bear purely Aryan children, even when married to an Aryan. They will all be bastards, with a dual soul and a body of a mixed breed. Their children will also be crossbreeds; that means, ugly people of unsteady character and with a tendency to illnesses. Now we know why the Jew uses every artifice of seduction in order to ravish German girls at as early an age as possible; why the Jewish doctor rapes his patients while they were under anaesthetic. He wants the German girl and the German woman to absorb the alien sperm of the Jew. She is never again to bear German children. But the blood products of all animals right down to the bacteria like the serum, lymph, extracts from internal organs etc., are all alien albumen. They have a poisonous effect if directly introduced into the blood stream either by vaccination or by injection. By these products of sick animals the blood is ravished, the Aryan is impregnated with an alien species. The author and abettor of such action is the Jew. He has been aware of the secrets of the race question for centuries, and therefore plans systematically the annihilation of the nations which are superior to him. S
>>
>>132028399
Yeah, sure, but it could be worse.

I could live in Croatia.
>>
>>132027140
>Pic
But the same is true of nearly any other entertainment as well. Books, broadway, etc.
>>
File: 1489580587597.jpg (24KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489580587597.jpg
24KB, 381x396px
>>132029132
XD badum tss dat banter LOL xDXD
Neck yourself
>>
Most worthwhile cultures have some conception of telegony, so I'd say it's probably a real phenomena that the scientific just wants to desperately avoid.
>>
>>132027027
>only occurs in fruit fly

You conveniently skipped that detail OP
>>
>>132029755
t. retard who hasn't read the article.

Elderly women were autopsied and were found to have male DNA in their brains, despite some of them never being pregnant with male fetuses.
>>
File: best of pol 45768t.png (53KB, 1332x181px) Image search: [Google]
best of pol 45768t.png
53KB, 1332x181px
>where the gutter of the internet is trying to be good people because normal people are so shit, it's the only way to rebel
>>
>>132029755
Ask anyone who's job it is to keep your food in ready supply, they'll tell you otherwise.
>>
>>132027027
It's more likely that a promiscuous partner is less likely to satisfy you in the long run simply due to their behavior...

...than because of sperm traveling to their brains and hypnotizing them.
>>
File: microchimerism029.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
microchimerism029.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>132029555
>Most worthwhile cultures have some conception of telegony, so I'd say it's probably a real phenomena that the scientific just wants to desperately avoid.

trips checked. it does seem like it, offcourse its controversial, but this article http://archive.is/f8NxZ doesnt exactly prove it. also, the part he reffers to telegony, might be caused by microchimerism of using the pill (which is often abortive, so the pregnancy starts).

>>132029908
>where the gutter of the internet is trying to be good people because normal people are so shit, it's the only way to rebel

end times nigga. this is Sodom.

>>132030084
>It's more likely that a promiscuous partner is less likely to satisfy you in the long run simply due to their behavior.

but behaviour has a cause doesnt it? sperm travel is thessible.
>>
>>132030084
The irony is with comments like this, at the very least you've proven to have the attention span of a spastic squirrel. Going worse, it could be evidence that you're incapable of comprehending simple English.
>>
>>132029405
Stuff it, frog.
>>
>>132029908
The modern world isn't our test, it's our punishment for straying from God's light.
>>
>>132029906
I'll never understand why /pol/ is obsessed with microchimerism without actually understanding what the fuck it is or does.

You guys are selling it like a woman fucks and then the man's DNA is forever linked with hers and any babies she has will use some of that male's DNA or something, and that's not what it is. The DNA print is entirely inert. It, for all intents and purposes, has zero impact on anything. Microchimerism hasn't been proven to have any actual biological impact, and it certainly has no impact on DNA or otherwise DNA tests would never fucking work with how slutty everyone is.

This is just another beta male "plz stop having sex, i dont want u to no how beta i am compared to other guys" scheme to try and stop women from having sex. You're deliberately misunderstanding a phenomena to push your agenda.

That you are grossed out by carrying a DNA signature in your body from a past sexual partner is you being a fucking retard and a woman. There are literally millions of "disgusting" human functions that you don't see. Here, have a think about this little girl: what do you think happens to fetus shit in the pregnant woman's body? Go ahead and look it up, you sheltered religious faggot.
>>
>>132030422
>The modern world isn't our test, it's our punishment for straying from God's light.

Word is bone.

>>132030762
>That you are grossed out by carrying a DNA signature in your body from a past sexual partner is you being a fucking retard and a woman.

roasties like yourself are focken disgusting.
>>
File: baneplease.png (8KB, 355x424px) Image search: [Google]
baneplease.png
8KB, 355x424px
>>132027027
Great post, Crobro. Have another legit sauce to back up the microchimerism reality and give ample food for thought on telegony.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

>pic unrelated
>>
>>132029908
Yeah but you forget the part where despite all of their espousing of this "being a good man" shit, none of them actually do it. They sit on the internet on a Saturday in the middle of the day TALKING about being a good man and raising a family while being overweight/obese, playing videogames, watching anime, and in general just being a fucking failure. If they were actually good people and good men, they wouldn't be posting here. They like talking about it because they would like to meet that ideal so that they don't feel like such a loser, not because they actually exemplify that ideal(which they don't. opiate addicts, alcoholics, smokers, lardasses, whatever. An entire circus of hypocrites.)
>>
>>132029090
The sad part about this is that it's from the most questionable era of modern history.
>>
>>132031030
>no argument

About what I expected. I bet you lose your shit over your toothbrush having microscopic fecal matter on it too, retard.
>>
>>132031030
Oh and it's "bond", retard. "My word is my bond", "word is bond", not bone.
>>
>>132031234
>he likes shit on his toothbrush
i didnt know that part of shart in mart tradition was bushing your teeth with shit
>>
File: academia.png (350KB, 1846x856px) Image search: [Google]
academia.png
350KB, 1846x856px
>>132029555
>Most worthwhile cultures have some conception of telegony, so I'd say it's probably a real phenomena that the scientific just wants to desperately avoid.
Trips don't lie.
Also remember that modern science and research is heavily based upon WHO funds you and WHAT they fund you for. If a (((certain group of people))) decided to push a few billions towards a certain conclusion, I can almost guarantee you that conclusion would come whether it's true or not.

>pic very related
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with tumblr. It used to be our sister site.
>>
File: puke.jpg (10KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
10KB, 175x175px
>>132031061
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

ffs this is a legit source, its all real, its all hell, we are all faggots, I needed not to take this pill...have any more sources?

>>132031234
telegony is also real you shit eating faggot

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/
>>
>>132031371
>>132031234
>assumptions
>ad hominem after ad hominem
>obsessing over a non-english speaker's spelling errors etc

About what I expected. All previous and following opinions discarded.
>>
>>132028132
>However, I don't want to move to a city to find a job. I don't want to live and work with those types of people.
I found a comfy job in my field in a town of ~60,000 and plenty of rural land around. And we're not terribly far from a major city, about an hour's driving distance. Shit is nice.
>>
File: 1497977769131.jpg (117KB, 967x653px) Image search: [Google]
1497977769131.jpg
117KB, 967x653px
All whores need to be sterilized.
>>
so woman have my dna in them if I fuck them? nice
>>
>>132031593
You're full of shit.
>>
>>132031660
>have any more sources?
Some.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25270393

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/20626678/

>Although the reality of telegony was acknowledged by such authorities as Darwin, Spencer, Romanes and many experienced breeders, it has been met with scepticism because of Weismann's unfavourable comments and negative results obtained in several test experiments. In this article, alleged cases of telegony are provided. A search of the literature of cell biology and biochemistry reveals several plausible mechanisms that may form the basis for telegony

Oh
>telegony is also real you shit eating faggot
Hold your horses, that article doesn't prove telegony, just microchimerism AND it's making you think on telegony. Don't stoop to his level.
>>
>>132029366
Videogames have new mechanisms of giving you pleasure. You can easily argue that at the very least a book teaches you some grammar, of course you need to read good books, and a theater play or a movie will only hook you for hours or one and a half.

Some videogames manage to get you hooked for 50+ hours and have a really powerful way of delivering you a fulfillment feeling all the time. It's a skinner box on crack, and it's not only MMORPGs.
>>
>>132027027
>4chan

There's a bunch of degenerate boards here too, like /soc/ which is full of traps and cucks. Not sure why we haven't raided them yet
>>
>>132032187
RIP Aryan civilization.

This is legit the most black-pilled I've ever felt.
>>
The Bible is proven correct once again:

Genesis 2:24 (KJV)

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
>>
File: 1491359136591.jpg (36KB, 615x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491359136591.jpg
36KB, 615x472px
>>132032512
embrace the fall
>>
>>132032187
>Hold your horses, that article doesn't prove telegony

my mistake. The study used telegony and microchimerism as synonism in a sentance, that is why I mixed it up.

I doubt youll find studies specific on telegony, but its more than thessible, but is still havent saw real evidence...this article http://archive.is/f8NxZ jumps to conclusions based on speculations.

>>132032098
>so woman have my dna in them if I fuck them? nice

possible, but also vice versa.

>>132032515
>>132032512
>>132032445
>hey guissse, lets virginshame entire generation, what can possibly go wrong....
>>
>>132032512
I know that feel
>>
File: 1483865549455.jpg (383KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483865549455.jpg
383KB, 640x1920px
>>132032755
but does it affect me?
>>
>>132032512
Aryans before you saw armies of tens of thousands at their gates, and survived to tell the tale. Others fell. Unless you want to be the latter, keep your shield up and your chin down, it's not over until the fat lady sings. The greatest enemy is the one in our own head.
>>
File: 1498746256955.png (477KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498746256955.png
477KB, 900x900px
>>132027027
extremely big if true
>>
>>132027140
I play video games a few days out of the week for maybe a total of 5 to 10 hours. Much better than 30 hours a week when I was younger. Video games help me from suffering burnout with overworking.
>>
>>132032825
>but does it affect me?

yes, if you marry a girl who had other cock like paki or arab cock.

>>132029906
>>132032512
>Elderly women were autopsied and were found to have male DNA in their brains, despite some of them never being pregnant with male fetuses.

slow down friend, plenty of women are on birthcontrol pills these days - they sometimes stop pregnancy early which creates a grey pregnancy...still not enouth proof for telegony.

>>132032885
>Unless you want to be the latter, keep your shield up and your chin down, it's not over until the fat lady sings. The greatest enemy is the one in our own head.

HAIL

no time for defetism. and too early for it.
>>
>>132032755
>I doubt youll find studies specific on telegony
Like I said here, >>132031520 most modern studies exist purely because someone funded them. Can you think of many people able AND willing to heavily fund scientists towards proving telegony? No. It's in no one's benefit. So you have to rely on what smart people have said in the past, without (((tangible proof))) and hopefully certain freelance scientists.
>>
File: 1494867324530.jpg (73KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1494867324530.jpg
73KB, 960x948px
>>132033172
I meant if I carry their dna with me and this affects my children too
>>
File: 1496873808782.jpg (100KB, 900x429px) Image search: [Google]
1496873808782.jpg
100KB, 900x429px
>>132032512
This is just the start
>>
>>132028132
Become an Air Force officer. I dropped out of med school and after a few years of civilian life I am fucking ready to move on and do something. At least the military gives your life purpose, and it increases with rank.
>>
>>132027027
>ignoring the last thread where this """theory""" was blown the FUCK out.
>>
>>132027140
I play a lot of MMOs. I have good memories from all of them. I genuinely enjoy playing them. You call it escapism, I call it a hobby. Who are you to judge my hobbies?

Why do you post this anti-vidya propaganda shit? This is personal advice, not politics.
>>
Can you really extrapolate telegony shit from insects to humans?

We know for a fact some female insects are capable of storing semen and using it as they please, they even have structures specifically for this routine. That's how queen bees, ants and wasps reproduce since they don't have access to mates all the time and must stay in the hive making eggs. It wouldn't be a big leap to go from bees to flies or other insects. Now humans are quite different to insects.
>>
File: 1464904533058.jpg (11KB, 276x289px) Image search: [Google]
1464904533058.jpg
11KB, 276x289px
>>132027027
>it's this thread again
The amount of low-tier bait these days... I have to find another board.

>>132030762
This, thank you for sparing me from doing this again.
>>
>>132032098
>if I fuck them
No spermfilled sluthead for you!
>>
Take the /celibacypill/ anons

Facts:

>well over 90% of Americans engage in premarital sex. This is probably nearly 100% in much of Europe

>premarital sex linked to divorce, unhappiness with marriage, depression

>telegony is essentially secondary cuckoldry

>premarital sex is sinful, and the data showing the harmful effects only prove it

>marriage as an institution is almost completely dead, thanks to homos and feminism
>>
>>132033291
If you're a woman, why do you have issues with carrying the DNA of the man you're with? Is it because (((someone))) told you sex with strangers is no big woop and now you take it lightly?

Also, of course it will affect your children. Normally... you're not having children on your own. The men are supposed to affect your children in some way and microchimerism has proven that the man who got you pregnant IS affecting even you.
As per your ''too late'' question it doesn't matter crying over spilled beans. It's what you do from now on that's important. What do you plan to do?
>>
File: 1495099635674.jpg (212KB, 1024x511px) Image search: [Google]
1495099635674.jpg
212KB, 1024x511px
>>132033654
sure thing
>>
>>132033340
>implying every thread is the same
Quiet tripfag.
>>
File: microchimerism0ssss.jpg (74KB, 389x371px) Image search: [Google]
microchimerism0ssss.jpg
74KB, 389x371px
>>132033244
>Can you think of many people able AND willing to heavily fund scientists towards proving telegony?

no.

I know how (((science))) works especially on important i.e. controversial issues (e.g. "homosexuality is scientifically proven to be normal"), but Im hoping for some obscure find of a dissident to see the light of day.

>>132033291
>I meant if I carry their dna with me

no. only women. but that is also your problem if you decide to marry.

>>132033356
>Can you really extrapolate telegony shit from insects to humans?

its not telegony but microchimerism, present it dogs already...and in people.

>>132033778
>Take the /celibacypill/ anons

+1

>>132033340
>ignoring the last thread where this """theory""" was blown the FUCK out.

impl<ing...
>>
File: david.jpg (95KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
95KB, 800x964px
>>132033821
Im not a woman, but I would care if it would affect my children.

Im searching a wife atm so yeah, no casual sex but I slept around much before so fuck me if this is true.
>>
>>132030762
>sheltered religious faggot
I think it's the other way around.

All this digging for some kind of chemical cuckoldry link is done by atheists/secularists/materialists who don't want to admit religion has told everyone long ago that sexual liberation is bad, they don't want to admit religion is right for absolutely anything, to they gotta dig deep so they can finally say we have a scientific paper that finally says that being a slut is bad for women.

I'll just keep ignoring everyone who already said such thousands of years ago because if scientists told me that eating feces makes me strong, I'd gladly do it because I'm such a scientificist cuck, I can't quit blowing the scientific establishment cock for 2 seconds.
>>
>>132034079
>Im not a woman, but I would care if it would affect my children.
And you should care. Even if telegony is proven false beyond all reasonable doubt, you should care that you find a wife that doesn't have the emotional or physical baggage from anyone else. Despite a hundred arguments I can write on this, it's only ''common sense'' you do so, even if modern times are trying so hard to rape it and shove progress down our throats.

>no casual sex but I slept around much before so fuck me if this is true.
Most of us did. Yet the prefix of ''multiculturalism'' is multi-, you can pretty much figure it was going to be applied on sexual partners as well.
>>
>>132029906
t.retard that didn't read the part where the male DNA doesn't come from sex partners but from male fetuses that were spontaneously aborted without the mother every knowing they were pregnant to begin with.
>>
>>132034215
>All this digging for some kind of chemical cuckoldry link is done by atheists/secularists/materialists who don't want to admit religion has told everyone long ago that sexual liberation is bad, they don't want to admit religion is right for absolutely anything, to they gotta dig deep so they can finally say we have a scientific paper that finally says that being a slut is bad for women.

Hmm I might steal this reasoning.
>>
File: 1498182391249.jpg (181KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498182391249.jpg
181KB, 630x800px
>>132033778
It's remarkable how right the Christians were about this, no one believed because 'le science' meme, yet now the facts are on the side of Deus Vult
>>
File: 1491595686237.jpg (74KB, 700x857px) Image search: [Google]
1491595686237.jpg
74KB, 700x857px
>>132034521
I agree with you.
Maybe I should go back to Italy (Im partly Italian) and start a family in the alps.
>>
>>132032139
You're a fucking newfag.
>>
>>132034609
>libshit trying to rationalize being fucking wrong

The article makes it clear that it's not definitively known what the source of the DNA is and leaves the door open for Telegony.
>>
>>132034673
>facts are now on the side of Deus Vult

They always have been, humans have been deluding themselves pretending otherwise
>>
>>132034835
Not all of the world is gone, yet. Villages are still doing good. Women don't really want anything of what you hear them say they want. It's proven daily ( https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/high-octane-women/201109/meet-the-least-happy-people-in-america , or even look at Katy Perry how depressed she said she is and is). The major issue is that everyone looks up to USA as an example to follow and USA is going down the drain in several aspects and taking the rest of us with them. No offense burgerbros but you know this to be true.

>>132035109
>leaves the door open for Telegony
Which is something no one will ever admit, because we only believe what we already think.

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/engineering/documents/news/whythingsfallapart.pdf
>>
>>132035677
Yeah, italian mountain girls are surely nice. Thats why I will mybe pull off a light Varg and live a simpler life.
>>
>>132035109
go read a real fucking scientific paper and not wikipedia you fucking mongoloid.and you'll find the exact cause being spontaneously aborted male fetuses.
>Gee women actually get pregnant many times but their bodies abort for some reason on another but not before embryo was created and shared DNA with the woman. Gee males DNA is by nature alien to female DNA and some of this left over fetal male DNA remains forever with mother.

>http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(05)00270-6/fulltext
>http://journals.lww.com/greenjournal/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2008&issue=09000&article=00014&type=abstract

And read the whole papers not just the free abstracts you fucking mongoloids
>>
>>132036120
>and you'll find the exact cause being spontaneously aborted male fetuses.

and your own link can only explain it partially and hypothetically speaks of spantaneour abortions

http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(05)00270-6/fulltext

>Besides known pregnancies, OTHER POSSIBLE sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

SHITLIB NIGGER
>>
>>132036645
like i said you fucking idiot pay for access and read both entire papers. try and figure out which study was done first and then second too you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: 1495092817252.jpg (86KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495092817252.jpg
86KB, 850x1200px
>>132027027
>Women who have more non-marital sexual partners are less likely to be happy
>Give up a precious thing really easily
>can't stay with a partner for very long thus constantly involved in drama
>this drama can be life ruining
People have said this for thousands of years.
I can't believe we're just now figuring out that a women with several sexual partners are self-destructive.
>>
>>132036798
Nigger, no one is paying these kikes to get past the pay-wall. Say what you have to say, but don't touch my fucking wallet.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>132027027

This(along with Birth Control causing Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder) has gag-orders about talking or revealing it to the public.

It also has implications/usages when it comes to Genetic Experiments(Chimera's,Cloning,Custom Baby's, etc)

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>132028132
Scott?
>>
>>132036924
The BRanon explained it perfectly, I think.
>>
>>132029405
Consider suicide, diaspora scum.
>>
>>132027027
maybe unhappy women are more likely to try to fill the void with dick and it's not the dicking that makes them unhappy?
>>
>>132030762
>t. Cock carousel debutante
Back to dumblr with you, bint.
>>
>>132036924
>I can't believe we're just now figuring out that a women with several sexual partners are self-destructive.

propaganda works, what can I say. person once brainwashed, isnt affected by basic facts.

>>132037553
>The BRanon

who are you reffering to?
>>
>>132037797
>it's not the dicking that makes them unhappy?
You're right, the dicking is probably just a side-effect that arguably makes unhappiness worse.
It's giving women a wrong direction that made them unhappy in the first place and those who gave them a wrong direction did not care about them in the first place. They just cared about their votes and about destroying the very thing women were best at. Keeping a family.
>>
>>132038265
>
>>132034215
>>
>>132038265
>who are you reffering to?
this senpai>>132034215
>>
>>132027027
oy vey goyim marry that roastie, your kids will look mostly like you heh maybe a little bit like her ex bfs tyrone and jamal
>>
>>132037797
That's chicken\egg sort of problem. Sex is like alchogol, drugs or any other "cheap pleasures" when it comes to this. You go for them to feel better now cause you already feel bad forsome reason, but as satisfying your growing need for cheap pleasures consumes you, your life gets worse and worse, making you wish for satisfaction more and more.

I warn you guys not to feel too supperiour to people who fell for this, as no one is completely safe from this snowball. Feeling of superiority kills self criticizm, which is essential to fight this shit.
>>
>>132033343
>it doesn't affect you
>don't judge
>love is love
>i like like children
you're at the don't judge part of the slope right now. i advise you to turn, the slope is very slippery
>>
>>132028816
this
>>
File: 1473745939579.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1473745939579.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>132031086
>Streicher (the DerSturmer director)
>Said this in 1933
OR perhaps they know the pain of that empty life and are trying to warn others not to make the mistakes they made. You sound like an angry child that stamps his feet and shouts "HYPOCRITE" at his parents constantly. All you are doing is counter signaling good advice, you kikebot shil!
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.