[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlie Gard is a demonic sacrifice, and the Pope is now in on it to.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi /pol/, /x/ here.

You dumb niggers, as usual, are missing the big picture arguing over who is the whitest and nationaly sociali-ist, while the city on a hill burns. Put down the harp faggots, and get on this.

Charlie Gard is NOT being kept where he is to 'die with dignity', or any other humane reasoning. He is being allowed to die for two reasons,

A, To cover up how effective stem cell based treatment for these conditions is progressed in the West. And how it can save a lot of a population the elites want gone.

B, A sacrifice to the infernal, alter dimension, so called 'aliens' that the elites have been servants to, and crossbreed with, to bring more and more over to our reality from their eternal darkness where they were imprisoned. Aliens aren't aliens, they are demons, how else do you fuck with physics like their 'spaceships' do? Or why does an advanced civilization travel across light years to this talking monkey back water?
>>
>>132026558

Seriously /pol/, you have way dropped the ball on this. Especially with this latest bit from the Demiurge's Pope and his Vatican council on the sanctity of human life.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/30/vaticans-statement-baby-condemned-die-frightening/

Also, inb4

>> Hi /pol/, /x/ here.
>> Stopped reading right there.

Of course you did faggot, that is what a non thinking drone is supposed to do when he reads something that might be wrong think to his masters.
>>
With the same reasoning to kill this baby, would left wing people also put Stephen Hawking to sleep? He's suffering a lot, let's put him out of his misery.
>>
>>132027797

They would, if he still didn't have uses.
>>
>>132030524
They are hypocrites as usual, if we kill everyone who has a rare health condition we'll never know how to treat them.
>>
>>132026558
I read /pol/ and /x/ as extensions of each other at this point. I wish it did not have to be so.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.