[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Nationalism is stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 5b2.png (212KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
5b2.png
212KB, 922x882px
You know, my ancestors have been here almost twice as long as Canada has been a country.
I have nothing in common with most of you who are second, third, fourth, or even fifth generations "Canadian".
>>
>>132025562
I'm on the same page except for 2 British grandparents.

We're a lost cause man.... The empire has been lost.

;_;
>>
>>132027958
>2 British grandparents
That's nothing. You're still ethnically English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish.

I don't see the point in calling myself "Canadian", not because I'm anti-nationalism. There IS no nation of Canada. There's no "Canadian community".
It's mostly Americans, Chinese, etc.

My ancestors came here as colonists.
>>
>>132025562
>>132027958
>>132030389
Weak faggots like you are the reason we are getting colonized by china without a fight.
>>
Canada is unsalvageable, and salvaging it probably isn't desirable anyway. You are worthless white people. What we need to do is keep Canada multicultural and make the United States a white ethnostate. All the cucks who live in the US who want to subsidize niggers and be in a high crime, low trust environment can go to Canada, We can give California back to Mexico and even Arizona and Nevada if need be on the condition that Mexico take ALL our mestizos, not just the Mexicans. Then we give Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida to the niggers. All first generation immigrants from another part of the world have to go back home, as they still are likely to have family back home and a place to go. Islam is banned. All of these people are welcome to go to multicultural Canada. The remaining people from Asia get to stay, but miscegenation is banned and immigration policy goes back to a quota system using pre 1965 demographics to ensure a white supermajority.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.