[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this forgotten information is incredibly relevant to the cnn bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: zucker.jpg (144KB, 698x504px) Image search: [Google]
zucker.jpg
144KB, 698x504px
the short attention span of the internet-collective can miss some very interesting connections sometimes. i wanted to remind everybody that jef zucker of cnn effectively threatened trump and the trump administration with bad coverage at the beginning of the year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6k3hhu/jeff_zucker_threatens_president_trump_one_of_the/
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-cnn-press-234455

there are many other sources that can be found on your web search engine flavor of choice.

seeing that zucker made this transparent and very public threat, and seeing all that has been exposed about cnn, and seeing that zucker was self-fellating over cnn's credibility being higher than ever (which has been exposed as an outright """lie"""), how can anybody blame trump for fighting back against such a corrupt industry as this fake-news media complex?

what is he supposed to do? these people are using the conception of the integrity and sacredness of "journalism" as a mask for their nefarious and manipulative intents. is trump supposed to stop fighting back because gullible people who "feel strongly" about trump being "unpresidential" are loudly complaining?

those people are no different from the members of the catholic church who just cannot believe their priests are being publicly lambasted for molesting children. they're blind, and their gullible, and they're dangerously ignorant.
>>
>>132023760
Always archive those
>http://politico com/story/2017/01/trump-cnn-press-234455
https://archive.is/S1Et9
>>
the quote:

>“I think the era of access journalism as we’ve known it is over. It doesn’t worry me that Donald Trump hasn’t done an interview with CNN in eight months. I think our credibility is higher than ever, and our viewership is higher than ever, and our reporting is as strong as ever. One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.“ - Jeff Zucker, January 17, 2017
>>
>>132023793
get out of my thread, retard. i don't subscribe to your ideological drive to "archive" things.
>>
>>132023760
Also, the April Sarin attack on Syria was a planned trigger to get us in to full blown war with Syria and Russia.
Except Hillary Clinton was supposed to be President when it happened. Drump spoiled the happening.
>>
>>132023798
Arrest Jeff Sucker as an enemy propagandist
>>
>>132023760
>those people are no different from the members of the catholic church who just cannot believe their priests are being publicly lambasted for molesting children. they're blind, and their gullible, and they're dangerously ignorant.

What!? No! How can they be ignorant? CNN and the NYT say they all have college degrees, so they must be the most intelligent people the country has to offer. The rest of us are just uneducated, racist and homophobic rubes who don't know nuffin.
>>
99% of CNN's ratings are waiting room, and airport TV's.
>>
>>132023760
CNN is Fake News. Zucker needs to go.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.