[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trudeau manage to stay awake while sucking muslim dicks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Trudeau dropped by a jab.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau dropped by a jab.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Will Trudeau manage to stay awake while sucking muslim dicks with a chin this weak?
He needs to build some resilience so the muslim scrotum won't knock him out cold
>>
>>132022670
Wow....Look at that.
What a faggot.
>>
id like to see you step in the ring with him you fucking monkey, justin would lay your bitch ass down and take a selfie with your corpse
>>
>>132025631
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>132025631
implying that limp wristed faggot could knock out anyone but a toddler
>>
>>132025631
>presented with irrefutable video evidence of JT getting dropped by a non-punch (literally the purpose of a jab like that is to get distance...it's not meant for power or injury at all)
>still proceed to say "justin would lay your bitch ass down"

are you fucking retarded? srs question
>>
>>132026062

Hey BETER
>>
Did he pop right up after that? I mean there's no way that hurt him, right? It must have been a fall from surprise more from being hurt.
>>
>>132026107
>>132022670

As much as I hate Turdhole, you guys are dumbasses.

The guy is fighting from a southpaw position, his lefthand punch was cross, not a jab.

Then again, it doesn't change the fact that HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>132022670
I don't think that left even connected. I think he went down from the movement of air generated by the swing.
>>
>>132026139
Hey James
>>
>>132025631
ok i'll do it
>>
>>132026343
Spell WHOMSTVE
>>
>>132026282
Just like a leaf.
>>
>>132026282
Are you fucking retarded?
That punch landed square on his jaw.
What, your inbreed-ness can't let you see something happening right infront of the camera?
>>
Thanks I feel great about myself after watching that. Goes good with pancakes.
>>
>>132026107
His opponent was a southpaw. He was jabbing with his right hand.

Trudeau is a weak little pussy but don't pull this shit out of your ass.
>>
>>132022670
Isn't there a webm of him deadlifting?
>>
I'm pretty sure that left missed him and he just dove for some sweet, sweaty boxer cock.
>>
>>132022670
He looks like the heaviest thing he ever lifted was a penis.
>>
>>132022670
that wasnt a jab
>>
>>132022670
hes retarded shill of a president
>>
>>132022670
*almost faints*
SLAAAAYY DADDY
>>
>>132022670
all I see here is Trudeau winning. I don't know what all you anons are on about
>>
>>132022670
When you knock your enemy down, they win - Trudeau, Justin.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.