[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't democrat and republic states split.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1497204258635.png (316KB, 602x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497204258635.png
316KB, 602x442px
People will never agree on politics, so why don't democrat states stop giving the republicans their gibs and wait until they come begging back?
>>
most of these are farm subsidies though
>>
>>132020109
Dems could grow their own food or import it from third world shitholes. No reason for the gibs
>>
File: Real_G_Shit_EazyDoesIt.png (250KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
Real_G_Shit_EazyDoesIt.png
250KB, 400x392px
>>132020015
>Rhode Island
Knew we were good for something other than Lovecraft and Gansett
>>
File: fuckingniggers.jpg (177KB, 874x528px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingniggers.jpg
177KB, 874x528px
>>132020015
>New Mexico
Just so happens to be right at the boarder where all the illegal gibbies are flowing in. I wonder. I'm also pretty sure NM votes Democrat in most elections? Why is it red here?

>Mississippi
>Louisiana
>Alabama
>Georgia
>South Carolina
See map related, niggers everywhere in these states. When you have to live with 25%+ of your population being welfare sucking niggers, of course your state will go red as the rest of the people get sick of them.

Next question I have is what kind of federal dollars are we talking here? Is this for everything, or just for welfare? If it is the former, it would make sense that states with large areas of federal land in the name of national parks (Alaska, ND, Montana, Wyoming) would be high on the list. I would also imagine a lot of old people, who suck money up from SS and Medicare, contribute a lot to these numbers as well.

This doesn't even get into the fact that places like Illinois may not take away much federal money because they themselves as a state are going into a mountain of debt for the gibs. Same goes with CA as well. While it is all fine and dandy to not be taking the feds' money for your social programs, running your own state into debt for them instead is no better.

Point being, STFU OP. You and this retarded "researcher" have no idea what you're even talking about in regards to how American government works.
>>
>>132020015
Comparing them.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/#Ask-The-Experts

What's that money going to?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_reckoning/2012/10/25/blue_state_red_face_guess_who_benefits_more_from_your_taxes.html

Anti-poverty. Farm Subsidies. Military spending. Space program. Indian reservations.

I bet if you also looked at non-taxpayers by state you'd see an interesting trend too.
>>
>>132021939
I ran it through archive
>http://slate com/blogs/the_reckoning/2012/10/25/blue_state_red_face_guess_who_benefits_more_from_your_taxes.html
https://archive.is/zYMGp
>>
>>132020296
>dems growing their own food

The problem is that blacks won't work and mexicans can't withstand the cold. No slave labor for any of new england for farming.
>>
>>132022004
shit, thanks.
>>
>>132020296
>Dems could grow their own food
Then why don't they do it already? If they can create a controlled climate to grow enough food to feed 8 million people in a city, then why has it yet to happen? Where would all of the space to grow all of that food come from? Cosmopolitans aren't going to eat pork and corn everyday either, they love their expensive fancy food and I have a hard time imagining the city would have an easy time fulfilling those promises. #Resist is great and all until all of those pampered Millennials can't have muh avocados on everything. Which leads me to the next point...

>Import it from third world shitholes.
In such a situation where the cities have broken away and are now their own sovereign nations (no way you're getting the entirety of each blue state to go along with splitting from the Union), the Union would control the waterways, air, borders, and most crucially, the military. No food is getting through from Third world shitholes in such a situation. The Civil War proved a precedent to breaking away from the Union, and such a precedent allows us to starve off the traitors until they come crawling back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.