[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short hills Mall shooter gets life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Is /pol/ going to ignore this?

The short hills Mall shooter got life in prison

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/06/26/short-hills-mall-carjacking-sentence/
>>
File: carjacking.jpg (209KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
carjacking.jpg
209KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>132018693
Justice is served?
>>
>>132019229
Yes
>>
>>132019229
More like wasting taxpayers money on feeding and sheltering these nogs for life.
Death penalty for anything over a year sentence
>>
>>132018693
niggers doing nigger things.
>>
>not just lynching these niggers
the victims families will literally be paying for their food via taxes
>>
>>132019466
You could send them to a mine and let them do merciless non-stop hard labor each day for 12 hours until literal death form exhaustion or maybe efficient production. Give him some of that money he earned with digging and let him buy food.
>>
>>132019466
>Death penalty for anything over a year sentence
Death penalty is the most expensive thing to do and even if you just use a gun to kill everyone with over a year on their sentence you put thousands of innocent people to death and you still put more thousands of people who did not deserve to die to death who were guilty of the crime.

All you need to get the death penalty is to have a cop plant shit on you then convict you for over a year and then you die.
>>
>>132018693

I admit its a bit sad that any of us think that niggers going to jail for murdering humans is novel enough these days to get special mention.

Bump for OP
>>
They should be strung up for public display
>>
TL;DR for non jersey people
>4 blacks go to short hills with the intent to steal a car
>Short hills is one of the richest towns in NJ
>mall is very high end, sells Gucci, Tesla, Rolex, rolls Royce etc
>Kill a white guy in front of his wife
>Steal his Range Rover
>Dump it in the hood
>>
>>132021100
Why death penalty is expensive though?
>>
>>132021100

Its something to consider. I dont like to pick and choose which government action is or isnt incompetent because over time, the incompetence festers and spreads.

On one hand, I hate to even think of the poor guy railroaded by dirty cops who gets rounded up and imprisoned and/or killed without doing the crime. I know how LEO tend to stick together as much for convenience as anything, the lack of effort to maintain integrity. Im not one of these people that thinks giving some asshat government worker a gun and uniform magically makes him competent, ethical and a hero as if he isn't the government worker you have to be worried about the most.

On the other hand, I have to accept that life is not fair, and sometimes good people meet shitty ends. At which point I question if we can really be more civilized than common sense, even when we are wrong and fail our intentions. It makes no sense not to execute so many.

Recently, I've concluded that civilization has to occasionally pause for a barbaric outlet to survive at all.
>>
>>132022265
Unlimited appeals.
>>
>>132018693
>black people murder people then go to jail

Wild stuff.
>>
>>132022265
>Why death penalty is expensive though?
Trial, appeals, the execution itself decades of living under a higher security cell block etc
>>132022389
>On the other hand, I have to accept that life is not fair, and sometimes good people meet shitty ends. At which point I question if we can really be more civilized than common sense, even when we are wrong and fail our intentions. It makes no sense not to execute so many.
Yes sometimes good people do meet shitty ends however we do not need to encourage it and increase it with the system that kills so many people that good people who were innocent of the crime or committed a crime not worthy of death get it.

Innocent people die on death row all of the time but now anyone not found perfect by the system is now fucked thereby it is a corrupt government which gives the government too much power and control.
>>
File: mass murderer.jpg (84KB, 656x596px) Image search: [Google]
mass murderer.jpg
84KB, 656x596px
Good thread. Have a mass murderer for your trouble.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.