[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First we hear they are going after Trump for incompetence. In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20170701_091330.png (29KB, 1080x406px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_091330.png
29KB, 1080x406px
First we hear they are going after Trump for incompetence. In order to remove him from office Pence has to be on board and agree to Trumps removal.

Now we hear there's infighting and a growing rift between their staff members. This is Trump feeding the left rope. And once again they're going to take the bait, push the narrative and make themselves look completely retarded. In the process Trump's going to get a clear picture of who's with him and who's against him in the GOP.

Shills, do yourselves a favor and shut the fuck up for a couple days. Sit back and observe, be grateful that you have front row seats to the greatest display of strategic mastery you will ever witness. This is Trump's Opus.
>>
lol ok
>>
>>132017990
I doubt Pence would be that retarded, he'd essentially be blacklisted from public office as a Republican.
>>
China is furious with Trump for selling Taiwan 1.4 billion in arms and Trump over ruled his cabinat this week after a 22-3 vote against a 20% tariff on chinese steel. trump chose to do the tariff. The Chinese are using their DNC/media deep staters to smear Trump more than ever. First Trump tamed Saudi Arabia evidenced by the sauds tossing Qatar under the bus and the collapse in ISIS support. Now Trump is making new moves. he gave china a chance to live up to their end of a deal regarding NK. they failed but want us to honor trumps end of the deal. nope. its america first and they just have to squeal like pigs over it.

or we will fuck them up.
>>
>>132018823
Of course he isn't. But I'm saying Trump and Pence are now trolling the Democrats so they'll push this and end up looking like idiots.

Why do you think based Drudge is running this story a day after the "remove Trump and replace him with Pence" narrative started trending?
>>
Liberal trash media has been claiming this since trump took office and even before the election with the RNC using anonymous sources or white house staffer to claim it as true.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.