[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Croatia vs Serbia war in the 90s - was a meme.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: International_Court_of_Justice.jpg (204KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
International_Court_of_Justice.jpg
204KB, 800x597px
Crobro here. Crobro with family members who actively participated in the Great Meme also known as "Croatia independence war" in the 90s.

It's time to stop. It's time to end the meme. Enough - is enough. Now that we're living in literal terminal timeline between globalist jew scum vs human beings, it's more than evident to see what that war really was.

I feel deeply sorry for the blood spilled against the Serbs. I feel it was the grave mistake, because the only correct thing that Crobros should've been doing in the 90's was grouping up with Serbs, not because "brotherhood unity v.2" meme but just for practical reasons - to rid the Balkans of bosnian/mudslime scum.

Unfortunately, the powers that jew saw that and directed the war in the way they did. In retrospect, it was a complete colossal mistake and I don't think it really ended, I think they will set similar chaos in motion in the near future.

The Balkan war had all the markings of the upcoming immigration/mudslime incestuous inbred unibrow goatfuckin scum problems that we as non-jews and non-mudslimes (aka human beings) have to deal with.

TBC.
>>
File: activated.jpg (123KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
activated.jpg
123KB, 1200x900px
...so...let's see
> Bosnian war meme
> Bono Vox performing in Sarajevo, epic pre-internet virtue signal
> the "poor Bosnians" meme
> the "Romeo and Juliet of Sarajevo" (I'm not kidding, this was a story)
> the "mean bloodthirsty Serbs trying to kill non-Serbs for sole reason being - they're not serbs lel (does this story ring a bell?)
> Soros funding begins
> muh (((non profit non government humanitarian efforts))) meme beings
> humanitarian crisis meme
> Clintons are very concerned (that's a good sign, right, when mama and papa Clinton sides with you)
> Clinton gets the cigar-in-the-pussy field day, and dicc succ (but Trump is a "joke president", amirite)
> 2 weeks after Clinton gets his dicc succ, Serbia needs to get bombarded oh wow
> dumb inept burger goy cannon fodder slaves get into their fly-things to obey their kike master commands and drop bombs on Serbia, for the 4th or 5th time in one century
> Soros intensifies
> "overthrowing Milosevic" meme plays out, Soros full effect
> army generals get called to "International Court of Justice" so they can get their war report cards
> seems legit

Meanwhile

> Top branch of "Al Quada" trains in Bosnia during the war
> Bin Laden visits Bosnia during the war, gets Bosnian passport
> so does Mohammed Atta
> so does Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
> so does Ayman al-Zawahiri
> serbian soldiers decapitated, on video
> serbian soldiers burned alive, on video
> serbian monster meme
> innocent cute bosnian meme

The point being, the mudslimes are the dumb retarded cousins of jews, and like the kikes, they're pests. It's REALLY STRANGE these mongrels had full support from Clintons and Soros. REALLY ALMONDY.
>>
Balkan war was never about religion. You keep trying to make boogeyman out of Bosnians and Albanians but they are literally the least Muslim ethnicities out of everyone. It's simply incorrect to think they are the same as sandniggers from Pakistan or Arabia. The radical ones calling for sharia law are extreme minorities funded by Qatar and Saudis.

The real redpill is that Islam does not belong in Europe because Europeans simply cannot into Islam. You are all related white people killing each other over nothing while you're real enemy - Turks and sandniggers - laughs at you from a distance
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.