[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know sometimes in dota, how there is that blind idiot who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: eureka.jpg (34KB, 432x283px) Image search: [Google]
eureka.jpg
34KB, 432x283px
you know sometimes in dota, how there is that blind idiot who is saying "come on lets push", and you are thinking a million things more, and you don't know how to explain the many reason why you can't push because there are just so many?
I don't want to be that guy, but it's the opposite now.

If we don't do something massive quick, if we don't get organised, the rest of us will be left behind.

If Trump dies, who will take over?

This country is getting old, and there are very few people left that we can teach, and our avenues for teaching them are being cut off.

They have reached critical mass and they must be stopped.

I for one am ready to die for freedom.

Call me a fucking larper go ahead, I don't care anymore, and I haven't for years.

I'm just getting older and none of you have done anything but you freaks keep telling people like me to "stop larping" and that "that will just accomplish the opposite".

What do we really have to lose?
They will not negotiate with us.
They will not stop.
I think YOU are the blind ones, who can not see the prison they are building around us.

WE have to organise, we have to act.
It is at the point we already can not speak of our political parties without being attacked and surrounded, what more are you waiting for?

Discus with me why we should let "democracy" or "voting" change things when we all know it's fixed and the media lies.
>>
>you know sometimes in dota
No, I don't
I don't play MOBAshit
>>
File: 1496363621699.jpg (257KB, 1047x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496363621699.jpg
257KB, 1047x1280px
You need to square yourself away and become the kind of guy people want to be around and be allied with; now is the time for establishing back up power/water/communication systems and building coalitions NOT blindly lashing out like some kind of stupid nog
>>
>>132015525
>Remember in Harry Pooper when the keidZ get together to beat le Voldemort XD
Kys Dave
>>
>>132015963
no, I'm not going to "become likable" to idiots.
I am already likable to my own kind, which means you are not my kind, which means the question was not directed to you.

Why do you boat niggers have such massive delusions of grandiosity?

Nobody cares about your kind, that is why we let your country rot and just laugh at you.
>>
>>132015590
>Moba
you mean ASSFAGGOTS
>>
>>132016235

Fine, don't concern yourself with preserving your culture, knowledge, or the buildings and infrastructure paid for with the sweat and blood of your forefathers; go shoot your neighbors like some nigger in the Congo
>>
>>132015525
well, thats interesting i guess. where would you start?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.